choline

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 Sharpe

• 31 posts
  • NO

Posted 31 August 2014 - 11:47 AM

Hello all,

Is choline recommended to use when using nootropics?

I want to buy some choline from twinlab, is this a good brand?

Thanks in advance.

Cheers!

#2 Sanguine_Rogue

• 392 posts

Posted 01 September 2014 - 12:24 AM

Choline is commonly advised to take when someone is using any of the wide variety of Racetams. This is due to the fact that most of the Racetam chemical class stimulates the acetycholine receptors, which can cause headaches for those who are naturally deficient in choline.

Twinlabs Choline is fine, what are you taking Choline Bitartrate, Citicholine (CDP Choline), or Alpha GPC? What other nootropics are you taking mate?

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for SUPPLEMENTS (in thread) to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#3 Sharpe

• Topic Starter
  • 31 posts
  • NO

Posted 01 September 2014 - 01:00 PM

Hello Sanguine_Rogue thank you for your reply!

I did recently discover nootropics i used so far: Phenibut for anxiety, expired piracetam and noopept for focus.

I only did have good results with phenibut, piracetam only gives me headache but maby that is because its expired.
I am using noopept it seems to give me a bit more focus but i have no accurate way the measure 30 mg so i bougt a scale but still waiting for the delivery. I havent bought any choline so which one would you recomend?

I am actualy searching for a nootropic which is stimulating the parietal lobe since i have problems whit math do you know a nootropic which is stimulating this part of the brain.

Thanks in advance,

CHEERS! :~

#4 Sanguine_Rogue

• 392 posts

Posted 01 September 2014 - 08:38 PM

Hello @Sharpe

The Piracetam's expiry date could be the reason as to why you were experiencing headaches, or possibly a low choline level was causing this.
For improving math, I've heard that Sulbutiamine and many of the Racetams (Piracetam, Aniracetam and Oxiracetam) can be beneficial.

For the choline I would suggest giving CDP Choline a try, it has many positive mechanisms of action that when used alongside some of the Racetams
(as well as the Noopept you already have) can increase the overall effectiveness of your nootropic stack.

:)

#5 Sharpe

• Topic Starter
  • 31 posts
  • NO

Posted 02 September 2014 - 02:39 PM

@ Sanguine_Rogue,

Thanks for your reply again. 

Was wondering which brand of CDP Choline is good. Because it is a expensive supplement.
And do you know any supplier of good quality nootropics in the Europe? 

Cheers!

#6 Sanguine_Rogue

• 392 posts

Posted 03 September 2014 - 12:48 AM

Not a problem Sharpe!

I personally use Smart Drugs for Thought's CDP Choline, and they do ship internationally. I believe Intellimeds was a good source for a lot of nootropics out of Europe, but I think I remember something happening that caused them to look less favourable.

#7 Sharpe

• Topic Starter
  • 31 posts
  • NO

Posted 03 September 2014 - 07:09 PM

@ Sanguine_Rogue,

Thanks for your effort!  :~

I decided to order: Sulbutiamine Powder 10g & Oxiracetam Powder 10g at Intellimeds.

I only need a good choline source now, so i think i will order the one you mentioned above.

Or does anyone know a good supplier within Europe? 

And does anyone have experience with: www.nootrabiolabs.com

Thanks in advance,

Cheers!

Edited by Sharpe, 03 September 2014 - 07:10 PM.

#8 Sanguine_Rogue

• 392 posts

Posted 03 September 2014 - 10:50 PM

SDfT ships there and a family member in Ireland was able to receive their parcel within 10 days, so shipping time
to Europe isn't too bad.

Not a problem Sharpe glad I could be of help, I'm not too familiar with nootrabiolabs, I've seen them mentioned elsewhere
but cannot remember what all it was that was said about them.

Cheers :)

#9 Sharpe

• Topic Starter
  • 31 posts
  • NO

Posted 04 September 2014 - 01:58 PM

Oke, thanks !

One more question, is it possible to get good choline levels with only food like eggs or chicken ?

#10 Sanguine_Rogue

• 392 posts

Posted 08 September 2014 - 05:48 PM

Definitely, try eggs and baby spinach.

I personally steam my spinach before making a cheese and spinach 3 egg omelet for breakfast. :)

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for SUPPLEMENTS (in thread) to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#11 Dmonix

• 18 posts
  • NO

Posted 08 September 2014 - 07:40 PM

i use alpha gpc with noopept, seems solid.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: choline

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users