Question about taking Piracetam and Oxiracetam

piracetam oxiracetam help

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 aiojou

• 12 posts
  • NO

Posted 31 August 2014 - 02:33 PM

Can I take them without the capsule? Can they be taken at the same time?...I haven't found any answers while searching which is why I'm asking. I finally got enough money and I noticed that it's cheaper to buy in the powders. also is it okay to buy from nootropicsdepot  or powdercity? is there a better place to buy? I'm trying to purchase today...

thought of a few more questions: 

what would be best for bacopa? the extract, pills, or powder? 

what kind of Tyrosine to buy? 

This will be my first stack along with a multi-v. 

Thanks in advance! 

Edited by aiojou, 31 August 2014 - 02:54 PM.

#2 Sanguine_Rogue

• 392 posts

Posted 01 September 2014 - 12:28 AM

You can certainly take them without the capsule, as well as taken at the same time. I personally prefer ordering mine capsuled so i don't have to waste time weighting out nootropics
or look like I'm running some sort of in home drug operation (if you catch my drift with the scales and bags of white/odd coloured powder). I order through Smart Drugs for Thought, and
right now they seem to have some 10% discount running from facebook using the coupon code (sdft-fb2) when checking out of their website.

I'm not sure who to recommend for Bacopa or Tyrosine. I believe you can find those in many local vitamin stores, and work out places (specifically Tyrosine if my memory is right).

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: piracetam, oxiracetam, help

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users