- - - - -

depression, anxiety relief

depression anxiety piracetam tianeptine 8 dhf

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Al Capacino

• 120 posts

Posted 31 August 2014 - 04:17 PM

I just wanted to give a few suggestions for relief I've had from my depression/anxiety incase it could benefit others.

I took nsi for 2 weeks then had a break as I went on holiday. Positive effects lasted 6 days taking nothing but then I returned to baseline (depressed mood, anxiety returned). I could enjoy nothing. I took wellbutrin, venlafaxine and pregabilin to get me through the next week of the holiday. You know you have a problem when you can't enjoy a holiday with no stresses to stress about but still can't feel at peace.

Since I got back I started nsi again. The anxiety that accompanies it, well it increases my usual anxiousness, started bothering me. So I had a tiny amount of 7,8dhf left and thought it had an anxiolytic effect before on me, just not much else so thought why not!
It definitely reduces the anxiety that nsi189 inflicts on me to the point I can enjoy the mood boost from nsi more.
So something for you guys to keep on your locker.
I also found tianeptine very helpful in dealing with the nsi related anxiety too.

What surprised me more was the following.
I had 1g of piracetam in cupboard as a trial amount I got free with nsi. I'd never tried a racetam before but finally decided to try it as I knew exactly the effects nsi and 7,8dhf have on me individually.
I was astounded as to the relief from anxiety I received, the ease at which I was in conversation and in the company of others. It's definitely something I'm going to try again . Maybe buy a modest amount of all the racetams to see what's what as they all have their own specialties.
But I thought I'd post this so you all know what options there are. I joined this forum this year and after a near 10 year battle with depression and anxiety this forum has helped me try new things and take control of my destiny rather than relying on the med-go-round which if am honest, I feel only worse, from a decade on and off psychiatric meds.
Nsi allows me to feel and not feel overwhelmed. Unlike your ssris which just dull the life out of you.
So live in hope people!

#2 Al Capacino

• Topic Starter
  • 120 posts

Posted 31 August 2014 - 06:08 PM

I tried to edit this post but it wont let me.

I think I was a bit overexcited when I wrote it.  Maybe medically induced mania from what you see above.  So take some of it with a pinch of salt.  The piracetam is definitely something which interests me though and will be my next port of call.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Advertisements help to support the work of this non-profit organisation. To go ad-free join as a Member.

#3 88LS

• 100 posts

Posted 31 August 2014 - 08:00 PM

I found NSI and Noopept to be a good combo. What else did you notice about 7,8dhf besides the anxiolytic effect, what dosage and how long were you taking it for?

Edited by 88LS, 31 August 2014 - 08:00 PM.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Advertisements help to support the work of this non-profit organisation. To go ad-free join as a Member.

#4 Al Capacino

• Topic Starter
  • 120 posts

Posted 31 August 2014 - 09:03 PM

Took 7,8 dhf for a month. Dosages between 20-40mg I think. Tried sublingual and intranasal.
Only noticeable effect for me was the anxiolytic one.
I certainly couldn't manage without antidepressants whereas with nsi I can although that's where I then need something for the anxiety.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: depression, anxiety, piracetam, tianeptine, 8 dhf

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users