Semax Review- 2 weeks

semax review two weeks russian nootropic selank

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 agora

• 73 posts
  • NO

Posted 01 September 2014 - 05:48 PM

I've been taking Semax for two weeks and I wanted to write about it because before I tried it , I would've liked there to be more on it. Hopefully this review will help people better understand it and its effects.

I ordered 60mg from ceretropic, by far the cheapest online. It came in a little vial, and I could only put 4ml of bacteriostatic water in the vial before it was full. This meant it was diluted to 15mg/ml, which is not exactly what I would have liked. Also, when it arrived the powder had clumped, possibly indicating that it was exposed to moisture in the air (I live in a VERY humid place)

I started first using .15 ml, which would equal about 2mg. However, I realized after a bit that I would need more, and I found that around 20-25 ml was best for me. I think this has to do with the loss of potency with shipping (for reference, when shipped as a liquid it needs to stay under 50 degrees Fahrenheit). Some background info: I take vyvanse 30mg everyday (excluding weekends) for ADD. It has helped tremendously and still continues to, but of course it comes with side effects. When I first injected semax ( I do sub-q), things changed. Its as if I could have my cake and eat it too. My Vyvanse no longer compromised my creativity, and my irritability was nonexistent. However, it also strengthened the medication's effects that reduce symptoms of ADHD. I am so clearly focused, and so motivated that I have been doing a lot more work than usual. It will potentiate any stimulant. Also, it has a very strong nootropic effect: Processing speed has increased, I can visualize things in my head a lot more. My memory when reading is sharply increasing (I have always had good memory but never was able to remember something after reading because I would not pay attention/anxiety). My anxiety has been greatly reduced, almost unnoticeable. It feels as thought Vyvanse makes things more "real", and semax takes me back to when I was a kid. Every environment seems to have its magical qualities, smells provoke a pleasant recall of something, it all just seems perfect. The best part is, there is no desire to dose. I don't really see why I should stop, but some days I have forgotten to take it and I just brush it off. However, I do seem to feel its effects the day after, and I think after a while with all the bdnf- promoting properties it may create new neural pathways which will help to maintain its effects.

I think it is great for anyone who has ADHD, depression, or other relatable illnesses. For many, it must be hard to decide because of the limited amount of literature, both medical and anecdotal, that can be found online regarding semax. All I will say is that I will certainly be buying a lot more in the future.

• like x 4

#2 Reformed-Redan

• 2,200 posts

Posted 01 September 2014 - 05:54 PM

Still waiting for some review on P21. Have high hopes for that one also. :-)

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#3 agora

• Topic Starter
  • 73 posts
  • NO

Posted 01 September 2014 - 06:49 PM

Still waiting for some review on P21. Have high hopes for that one also. :-)

I actually just saw that compound for the first time a few minutes ago on ceretropic. It's method of action looks interesting and promising; I might try it myself if I had a ballpark estimate of what dose to begin with

#4 wildhair

• 3 posts

Posted 01 September 2014 - 09:19 PM

Is this SEMAX from ceretropic injected subQ or is it taken nasally?

Thanks

#5 agora

• Topic Starter
  • 73 posts
  • NO

Posted 02 September 2014 - 03:05 AM

It comes in vials so it is for injection however I don't see why you can't open the vial and pour the contents into a nasal spray bottle with some bacteriostatic water and make yourself a relatively cheap nasal spray

#6 Fenix_

• 183 posts
  • NO

Posted 03 September 2014 - 05:00 AM

Is there any reason you chose Semax over Selank?

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#7 agora

• Topic Starter
  • 73 posts
  • NO

Posted 03 September 2014 - 05:31 PM

Is there any reason you chose Semax over Selank?

I tried selank(1-2mg sub-q); I wasn't really impressed with it. I really didn't feel much of a difference in anything so I decided to try semax when I ran out of it

• like x 1

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: semax, review, two weeks, russian, nootropic, selank

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users