Photo

Reliable UK supplier - Oxiracetam & Choline

oxiracetam choline

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Naz

• 2 posts

Posted 03 September 2014 - 01:07 AM

I'm hoping to start my first stack in the next couple of weeks: 1000-2000mg oxiracetam, 200-400mg choline, around 200mg caffeine... split into 2-3 doses throughout the day, used for studying. Doses may be rethought (I'm new to this whole thing - in fact, opinions on the stack itself are much welcomed - I guess, this is the wrong forum for that though...), but the first place to start is actually getting hold of the stuff! Does anyone have any recommendations of reliable UK suppliers of oxiracetam and choline? I have no idea which sites to trust!

#2 CryptoMan

• 11 posts

Posted 11 September 2014 - 11:06 PM

www intellimeds co uk (cant post links yet, fresh member)

Ordered from them twice. 

sponsored ad

• Advert
Adverts help to support LongeCity's non-profit work. To go ad-free join as Member.

#3 Sanguine_Rogue

• 392 posts

Posted 02 October 2014 - 07:59 PM

I personally recommend Smart Drugs for Thought, although they are not based in UK or Europe for that matter they do have fast shipping and their customer service is pretty swift in getting back to customers if any issues do arise. I have family in Ireland that receive their orders around 12 days after making the purchase, which isn't too bad considering all the customs hoopla etc. They are offering 10% off all orders when the coupon code sdft-fb2 is entered during the checkout process at their website.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: oxiracetam, choline

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users