• Create Account
  LongeCity
              Advocacy & Research for Unlimited Lifespans

Photo
* * * * * 1 votes

Histamine H1,H2,H3 Receptors; interaction with neurotransmitters & Endorcrine systems.

histamine endo endocrine systems histamine h1 histamine receptors interaction neurotransmitters

• Please log in to reply
194 replies to this topic

#61 Area-1255

• Topic Starter
  • 1,515 posts

Posted 03 November 2014 - 10:52 PM

whether histamine increases vasopressin? 

how to adjust upwards vasopressin? 

I mean fluid retention, often urinates, what to do? 

I am also very little emotional, I'm having trouble feeling emotions 
whether vasopressin is available somewhere in Europe?

Histamine slightly increases vasopressin in the hypothalamus - and inhibits it in the periphery; leading to more pronounced veins and diuresis. Histamine increases oxytocin close to 5 times the amount it increases vasopressin.

• WellResearched x 5

#62 scibor1

• 36 posts

Posted 04 November 2014 - 07:16 PM

Vasopressin causes vasoconstriction, and is the most potent stimulator of sexual abuse. How is this possible? Are the intentions go upwards also opportunities?

• WellResearched x 1

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#63 Area-1255

• Topic Starter
  • 1,515 posts

Posted 04 November 2014 - 08:45 PM

Vasopressin causes vasoconstriction, and is the most potent stimulator of sexual abuse. How is this possible? Are the intentions go upwards also opportunities?

While vasopressin does increase blood volume and may increase blood pressure - it remains a key player in both libido and sexual function, and yes that includes sadistic sexual fantasies - in whom these individuals show much higher levels of vasopressin.

That doesn't mean vasopressin makes people aggressive - it just sets up a possible tendency and probably has more to do with it's interactions with noradrenaline and increased blood pressure - ultimately noradrenaline is the most prominent chemical in all forms of aggression. 

Biologically, vasopressin and oxytocin are all so different, but yet similar..they both promote libido - but in totally different ways...

http://onlinelibrary...820.ch6/summary

http://www.darionard...lletinArt9.html

http://www.nature.co...i2009319ft.html

http://www.sciencedi...006899395011420

• WellResearched x 4
  • Informative x 1

#64 scibor1

• 36 posts

Posted 11 November 2014 - 06:52 PM

area1255, how to stimulate vasopressin ?
supplements , drugs , herbs ..

Do you know anything about this?

I very often urinates , have increased diuresis

• WellResearched x 1

#65 Area-1255

• Topic Starter
  • 1,515 posts

Posted 11 November 2014 - 07:11 PM

area1255, how to stimulate vasopressin ?
supplements , drugs , herbs ..

Do you know anything about this?

I very often urinates , have increased diuresis

By lowering histamine, also testosterone and DHT can stimulate vasopressin to an extent -  look into dual anti histamine and pro androgenic components...something like butterbur and tongkat ali would be an idea - also quit drinking too much coffee if you haven't already ...this is a very common and overlooked cause of frequent urination and diuresis.....

Suma might also have some positive effects...due to it's antihistamine and phytoestrogen properties....

I'll look into it more and do some research.

• WellResearched x 4
  • Informative x 1

#66 Area-1255

• Topic Starter
  • 1,515 posts

Posted 26 November 2014 - 07:18 PM

Article updated, check it out fellas!

Edited by Area-1255, 26 November 2014 - 07:18 PM.

• Well Written x 3
  • WellResearched x 2

#67 Area-1255

• Topic Starter
  • 1,515 posts

Posted 30 November 2014 - 08:28 PM

Article updated, check it out fellas!

Going to be adding what limited information there is on neuronal histamine H4R's.

• Well Written x 3
  • WellResearched x 2

#68 Area-1255

• Topic Starter
  • 1,515 posts

Posted 01 December 2014 - 11:05 PM

Seems thioperamide should be another one we should prompt Transhuman to carry. :)

• WellResearched x 4
  • like x 1

#69 Area-1255

• Topic Starter
  • 1,515 posts

Posted 06 December 2014 - 01:19 AM

Maybe Conessine vs THIO.
  • WellResearched x 5

#70 Area-1255

• Topic Starter
  • 1,515 posts

Posted 08 December 2014 - 01:22 AM

Another interesting one is CLOBENPROPIT.
  • WellResearched x 4
  • Agree x 1

#71 Area-1255

• Topic Starter
  • 1,515 posts

Posted 10 December 2014 - 02:34 AM

Eur J Pharmacol. 2007 Jun 1;563(1-3):117-23. Epub 2007 Feb 8.

The histamine H3 receptor antagonist clobenpropit enhances GABA release to protect against NMDA-induced excitotoxicity through the cAMP/protein kinase A pathway in cultured cortical neurons.
Abstract

Using the histamine H3 receptor antagonist clobenpropit, the roles of histamine H3 receptors in NMDA-induced necrosis were investigated in rat cultured cortical neurons. Clobenpropit reversed the neurotoxicity in a concentration-dependent manner, and showed peak protection at a concentration of 10(-7) M. This protection was antagonized by the histamine H3 receptor agonist ®-alpha-methylhistamine, but not by the histamine H1 receptor antagonist pyrilamine or the histamine H2 receptor antagonist cimetidine. In addition, the protection by clobenpropit was inhibited by the GABAA receptor antagonists picrotoxin and bicuculline. Further study demonstrated that the protection by clobenpropit was due to increased GABA release. The inducible GABA release was also inhibited by ®-alpha-methylhistamine, but not by pyrilamine or cimetidine. Furthermore, both the adenylyl cyclase inhibitor SQ-22536 and the protein kinase A (PKA) inhibitor H-89 reversed the protection and the GABA release by clobenpropit. In addition, clobenpropit reversed the NMDA-induced increase in intracellular calcium level, which was antagonized by ®-alpha-methylhistamine. These results indicate that clobenpropit enhanced GABA release to protect against NMDA-induced excitotoxicity, which was induced through the cAMP/PKA pathway, and reduction of intracellular calcium level may also be involved.

PMID:   17350613   [PubMed - indexed for MEDLINE]

• WellResearched x 4
  • Well Written x 1

#72 Area-1255

• Topic Starter
  • 1,515 posts

Posted 11 December 2014 - 09:55 PM

I would presume Conessine wouldn't raise GABA though as much....

• It is not just an H3 antagonist, but also an alpha2-beta-antagonist.
  • It's a dopamine D2 autoreceptor blocker.
  • It inhibits AcHe; enhancing acetylcholine.
  • It blocks calcium channels, only L-type.

Edited by Area-1255, 11 December 2014 - 09:56 PM.

• Agree x 2
  • WellResearched x 2
  • Informative x 1

#73 Area-1255

• Topic Starter
  • 1,515 posts

Posted 12 December 2014 - 10:06 PM

Also amphetamines and other VMAT2 ligands would raise histamine levels in the brain, which would make adderall incredibly synergistic with H3 antagonists, possibly more synergistic than adrafanil/modafanil and H3R blockers.

• WellResearched x 4
  • Informative x 1

#74 Area-1255

• Topic Starter
  • 1,515 posts

Posted 13 December 2014 - 09:56 PM

PEA + Syrian Rue also sent my histamine through the roof on last blood work, no ill effects though....maybe a little insomnia and definitely vivid dreams!

Syrian rue is a natural histamine-methyl-transferase inhibitor, that means it stops methylation from breaking histamine down!

Coffee will inhibit diamine oxidase (DAO) - which will also help improve blood histamine levels, rising them, in conjunction with syrian rue and conessine - histamine will increase six fold.

Edited by Area-1255, 13 December 2014 - 09:57 PM.

• WellResearched x 3
  • Well Written x 1
  • Informative x 1

#75 Area-1255

• Topic Starter
  • 1,515 posts

Posted 21 December 2014 - 12:31 AM

You might also be able to change H3 receptor mRNA, namely decreasing it, by taking an H3 agonist for a week, then adding in betahistine (a high affinity H3 antagonist with a short active life/half life) as you ween off of the agonist and it's about out of your system (but not totally) - this should cause enough receptor displacement and general confusion to cause additional downregulation other than and beyond than what is noted with betahistine alone.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2655085/

Furthermore, studies have shown that betahistine treatment results in a reduction of [3H]N-α-methylhistamine labelling in the vestibular nuclear complex [37]; these findings suggest that betahistine increases histamine turnover and release by blocking presynaptic Hreceptors and inducing Hreceptor downregulation [37].

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC517932/

• WellResearched x 3
  • Well Written x 2

#76 HappyShoe

• 213 posts

Posted 21 December 2014 - 01:06 AM

Something really clicked in this with me. I know surely I have very high norepinephrine levels for a multitude of reasons. I have very high testosterone 995 ng/dl. I suspected I have low oxytocin as well, partly because of response to physical interaction with people(almost no 'feeling' from it), and also because I have no refractory period, I looked it up once and supposedly it only happens in people with low levels of oxytocin. I had mentioned to you on the 9-me-bc post about my dopamine issues due to amphetamine prescription in the past, and my endocrine problems(adrenal fatigue). This would mean I have low histamine then? Although, I have extreme reactions to my allergies, but only cat dander(which is quite the curse). I saw you had mentioned that exercise increases histamine. Would this be the only long term solution? I want to achieve balance if possible. Are there any other options available to achieve such? Once again you have been unexpectedly extremely helpful. Thanks again.

PS I was just thinking as well, that perhaps my original sensitivity to amps was due to being the reverse, as I used to be highly emotional, so high histamine before I got all messed up from such things? For what it's worth, in 10th grade I took the ASVAB(military aptitude testing) and I was in the 93rd percentile for visualization and spatial reasoning.

Edited by HappyShoe, 21 December 2014 - 01:11 AM.

• WellResearched x 1
  • like x 1

#77 Area-1255

• Topic Starter
  • 1,515 posts

Posted 21 December 2014 - 01:44 AM

Something really clicked in this with me. I know surely I have very high norepinephrine levels for a multitude of reasons. I have very high testosterone 995 ng/dl. I suspected I have low oxytocin as well, partly because of response to physical interaction with people(almost no 'feeling' from it), and also because I have no refractory period, I looked it up once and supposedly it only happens in people with low levels of oxytocin. I had mentioned to you on the 9-me-bc post about my dopamine issues due to amphetamine prescription in the past, and my endocrine problems(adrenal fatigue). This would mean I have low histamine then? Although, I have extreme reactions to my allergies, but only cat dander(which is quite the curse). I saw you had mentioned that exercise increases histamine. Would this be the only long term solution? I want to achieve balance if possible. Are there any other options available to achieve such? Once again you have been unexpectedly extremely helpful. Thanks again.

PS I was just thinking as well, that perhaps my original sensitivity to amps was due to being the reverse, as I used to be highly emotional, so high histamine before I got all messed up from such things? For what it's worth, in 10th grade I took the ASVAB(military aptitude testing) and I was in the 93rd percentile for visualization and spatial reasoning.

Interestingly, histamine is one of the main oxtyocin-facilitators and gene inducers. Probably through both central (direct receptor mediated event on oxtyocinergic neurons) and indirect (Prostaglandin activation induces oxytocin release) mechanisms.

http://www.ncbi.nlm....pubmed/12969238

http://www.ncbi.nlm..../pubmed/8793897

http://www.ncbi.nlm..../pubmed/7659194

And it is generally seeming that regardless of hormones, low histamine can still induce adrenergic-dominance, but high histamine levels can also lead to overstimulation - just of a different type, low histamine is characterized by more paranoia, and some borderline narcissistic traits/grandiosity , whereas high histamine is kinda similar, but with possibly less paranoia and exchange that for an obsessive-compulsive phenotype, although.....I've seen a lot of low histamine people with SEVERE OCD (almost untreatable) (uncle is one of them) - and high serotonin levels can also cause severe OCD just as much if not worse than low levels can.........and high serotonin also leads to lack of regard/empathy/emotions due to oxytocin blunting / wearout and dysfunction of vasopressinergic neurons and the proceeding effects on the amygdala and HPTA!

You probably sensitized yourself into adrenergic type behavior, I've been there too - still am to an extent, just not as much...I aim to channel all of it into productivity, which leads to a better view of everything and some real clarity!

You gotta learn to adapt to the struggle, and still push forward!

(aka, "it aint about how hard you hit, its about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward"!)

Exercise , high protein diet, and pitolisant from transhuman technologies would be a good start, might make your cat dandruff issues WORSE though, be careful!

• WellResearched x 4
  • Well Written x 1
  • Informative x 1

#78 HappyShoe

• 213 posts

Posted 21 December 2014 - 02:01 AM

Interestingly, histamine is one of the main oxtyocin-facilitators and gene inducers. Probably through both central (direct receptor mediated event on oxtyocinergic neurons) and indirect (Prostaglandin activation induces oxytocin release) mechanisms.

And it is generally seeming that regardless of hormones, low histamine can still induce adrenergic-dominance, but high histamine levels can also lead to overstimulation - just of a different type, low histamine is characterized by more paranoia, and some borderline narcissistic traits/grandiosity , whereas high histamine is kinda similar, but with possibly less paranoia and exchange that for an obsessive-compulsive phenotype, although.....I've seen a lot of low histamine people with SEVERE OCD (almost untreatable) (uncle is one of them) - and high serotonin levels can also cause severe OCD just as much if not worse than low levels can.........and high serotonin also leads to lack of regard/empathy/emotions due to oxytocin blunting / wearout and dysfunction of vasopressinergic neurons and the proceeding effects on the amygdala and HPTA!

You probably sensitized yourself into adrenergic type behavior, I've been there too - still am to an extent, just not as much...I aim to channel all of it into productivity, which leads to a better view of everything and some real clarity!

(aka, "it aint about how hard you hit, its about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward"!)

Exercise , high protein diet, and pitolisant from transhuman technologies would be a good start, might make your cat dandruff issues WORSE though, be careful!

I used to be sort of narcissistic before this issue arose. Now I have extreme OCD.... It all continues to fit more and more. I also suspect the high serotonin is because of the low dopamine, since from what I've read in the past, they either exist in a sort of balance with each other, or you have extremes on both ends high/low. Also, in the past I could tolerate the occasional serotonergic experience(magic hats or the like[5HT2A agonists]) now they cause me incredible intestinal cramping, nausea, etc. My pupils tend to be almost perpetually dilated. Regarding emotions, that seems to fit, since although my personality is very compassionate, but now I have strong emotional blunting, to the point where I don't seem to be affected by anything too strongly, sort of like I now "Think" my emotions rather than feel them. At once point during this time of dysfunction, I had extreme anxiety often, and severe problems with appetite, although time, quitting smoking cigarettes(which the amps really reinforced at the time) and raising my testosterone seemed to fix.
One of my big issues is now I have trouble falling asleep(but good sleep quality), because I have what I refer to as somatosensory amplificaiton, or some type of sensory processing difficulty, where I am hyper aware of anything my body is touching, to the point where it's like touching something with your pointer finger and concentrating on that sensation, but reflexive, and all over my body. It gives me extreme difficulty when I attempt to fall asleep since I'm stuck concentrating on these tactile sensations without meaning to, since they're so overwhelming.

Exercise really is starting to seem like one of the most important things for me for a multitude of reasons, this included. Haven't really exercised in like 7-8 years... =/ Although, when I raised my test I did for about 6 months straight, and that really seemed to transform me to the point where even though I didn't get entirely better, I've felt better than I have in a while. I thought it was the test, probably was the exercise since my test was never a problem. I just revamped my diet, so this should all start falling into place. I had started to exercise recently, but I just gave blood, so I took a small break from it because I only weigh 130 pounds and that's a lot of red blood cells for me, especially since I'm mainly sedentary. I started having morning protein shakes and I made grass fed jerky for snacking, so that should help, I'm assuming the high protein is for manufacture of neurotransmitters, histamine included? Thanks again, you've been an immense help!

Edited by HappyShoe, 21 December 2014 - 02:06 AM.

• WellResearched x 1

#79 Area-1255

• Topic Starter
  • 1,515 posts

Posted 21 December 2014 - 02:50 AM

I used to be sort of narcissistic before this issue arose. Now I have extreme OCD.... It all continues to fit more and more. I also suspect the high serotonin is because of the low dopamine, since from what I've read in the past, they either exist in a sort of balance with each other, or you have extremes on both ends high/low. Also, in the past I could tolerate the occasional serotonergic experience(magic hats or the like[5HT2A agonists]) now they cause me incredible intestinal cramping, nausea, etc. My pupils tend to be almost perpetually dilated. Regarding emotions, that seems to fit, since although my personality is very compassionate, but now I have strong emotional blunting, to the point where I don't seem to be affected by anything too strongly, sort of like I now "Think" my emotions rather than feel them. At once point during this time of dysfunction, I had extreme anxiety often, and severe problems with appetite, although time, quitting smoking cigarettes(which the amps really reinforced at the time) and raising my testosterone seemed to fix.
One of my big issues is now I have trouble falling asleep(but good sleep quality), because I have what I refer to as somatosensory amplificaiton, or some type of sensory processing difficulty, where I am hyper aware of anything my body is touching, to the point where it's like touching something with your pointer finger and concentrating on that sensation, but reflexive, and all over my body. It gives me extreme difficulty when I attempt to fall asleep since I'm stuck concentrating on these tactile sensations without meaning to, since they're so overwhelming.

Exercise really is starting to seem like one of the most important things for me for a multitude of reasons, this included. Haven't really exercised in like 7-8 years... =/ Although, when I raised my test I did for about 6 months straight, and that really seemed to transform me to the point where even though I didn't get entirely better, I've felt better than I have in a while. I thought it was the test, probably was the exercise since my test was never a problem. I just revamped my diet, so this should all start falling into place. I had started to exercise recently, but I just gave blood, so I took a small break from it because I only weigh 130 pounds and that's a lot of red blood cells for me, especially since I'm mainly sedentary. I started having morning protein shakes and I made grass fed jerky for snacking, so that should help, I'm assuming the high protein is for manufacture of neurotransmitters, histamine included? Thanks again, you've been an immense help!

The serotonin 5-HT1A receptor is involved in pupil dilation and constriction, in humans it mainly constricts , as it leads to cross-modulation of central alpha-2-adrenergic-receptors from preceding modulation of locus coeruleus projections/activity.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/7697953

Activation of central 5-HT1A receptors triggers the release or inhibition of norepinephrine depending on species, presumably from the locus coeruleus, which then reduces or increases neuronal tone to the iris sphincter muscle by modulation of postsynaptic α2-adrenergic receptors within the Edinger-Westphal nucleus, resulting in pupil dilation inrodents, and pupil constriction in primates including humans.[11][12][13]

Have you taken SSRI-Anti-Depressants in the past?

They tend to de-sensitize the 5-HT1A pre-synaptic receptors over time, leading to permanently increased (to some extent) serotonin levels if you take them for a long time ------ and this would then lead to some changes in pupil dilation.

Alpha-2-receptor activation (as with agonists or persistent adrenaline release) leads to dilation of pupils...

http://www.ncbi.nlm....les/PMC2014430/

http://www.nature.co...eye198971a.html

Alpha-1-receptor activation also increases pupil dilation, so this is again consistent with your hypothesis of having an andrenergic issue, if you had used SSRI's in the past , then a de-sensitized serotonin 5-HT1A system may also play a role!

• WellResearched x 3
  • Informative x 1
  • like x 1

#80 HappyShoe

• 213 posts

Posted 21 December 2014 - 04:37 AM

Never been on SSRIs, would never touch that terrible stuff. Definitely related to adrenaline. I think extremely quickly, I'm hyper-vigilant, I have painful constant muscle tension, my reflexes and response time are so fast I often catch things that fall before I'm even aware of having moved. I once even caught a penny that passed me and went behind me from bouncing before I was even aware, and I usually throw pennies away or leave them on checkout counters. I don't feel broken bones at all, and my pain threshold is unreal. I have 5 herniated discs in my neck, and a fractured vertebrae pinching the nerve in T3, and 1 herniated disc in my lower back, I don't even feel anything except discomfort, if not for the muscle tension I think it would be a lot more tolerable. Even with adrenal fatigue I can also bench press 165 pounds(5 reps with good form) and I only weigh 130. Loud noises and sudden movements provoke immediate physical response, and cause me immense stress, sometimes to the point of something akin to a panic attack. I loathe yelling. These all seem to indicate that I'm constantly in an adrenaline state.
"Alpha-2-receptor activation (as with agonists or persistent adrenaline release) leads to dilation of pupils..."

"Alpha-1-receptor activation also increases pupil dilation, so this is again consistent with your hypothesis of having an andrenergic issue, if you had used SSRI's in the past , then a de-sensitized serotonin 5-HT1A system may also play a role!"

Also alpha 1 activation would cause smooth muscle contraction issues correct? That would explain why serotonergics give me terrible intestinal cramps.
I was recently trying to find a safe, easily obtainable, selective alpha blocker, but had no luck. I wonder if there are any options for that.

I recently read that somatosensory amplification(my tactile enhancement issue that is so maddening) is more common in people with fibromyalgia(and hypochondriacs, but that's obviously not the case here). Most commonly people with (SA) talk about awareness of their heart beating or breathing, which definitely isn't the case with me. Fibromyalgia is also linked with chronic fatigue syndrome. CFS seems to be either endocrine or mitochondria related, so perhaps exercise will help that too? I sometimes feel when I read all day that I just want to explode my muscles in every direction constantly, like they have all this pent up energy I need to get rid of, but when I actually exercise I fatigue very quickly, it seems so strange to me.

Edited by HappyShoe, 21 December 2014 - 04:48 AM.

• WellResearched x 1

#81 Area-1255

• Topic Starter
  • 1,515 posts

Posted 21 December 2014 - 05:00 AM

Never been on SSRIs, would never touch that terrible stuff. Definitely related to adrenaline. I think extremely quickly, I'm hyper-vigilant, I have painful constant muscle tension, my reflexes and response time are so fast I often catch things that fall before I'm even aware of having moved. I once even caught a penny that passed me and went behind me from bouncing before I was even aware, and I usually throw pennies away or leave them on checkout counters. I don't feel broken bones at all, and my pain threshold is unreal. I have 5 herniated discs in my neck, and a fractured vertebrae pinching the nerve in T3, and 1 herniated disc in my lower back, I don't even feel anything except discomfort, if not for the muscle tension I think it would be a lot more tolerable. Even with adrenal fatigue I can also bench press 165 pounds(5 reps with good form) and I only weigh 130. Loud noises and sudden movements provoke immediate physical response, and cause me immense stress, sometimes to the point of something akin to a panic attack. I loathe yelling. These all seem to indicate that I'm constantly in an adrenaline state.
"Alpha-2-receptor activation (as with agonists or persistent adrenaline release) leads to dilation of pupils..."

"Alpha-1-receptor activation also increases pupil dilation, so this is again consistent with your hypothesis of having an andrenergic issue, if you had used SSRI's in the past , then a de-sensitized serotonin 5-HT1A system may also play a role!"

Also alpha 1 activation would cause smooth muscle contraction issues correct? That would explain why serotonergics give me terrible intestinal cramps.
I was recently trying to find a safe, easily obtainable, selective alpha blocker, but had no luck. I wonder if there are any options for that.

You sound just like me almost, except I don't have any broken bones or herniated disks, but when I did have a couple hand fractures and a shoulder issue , I didn't feel it either , I also have scary quick healing, almost to what people have described as inhuman, and similarly inhuman strength.....

I was once regarded as "possessed alien style strength" when benching, as I have always benched twice my weight, for multiple reps. 

Even when younger.....

Even while on psychotropics years and years back, still had such traits, only mildly suppressed!

Don't feel pain either, or it's just incredibly blunted.....though I do have a multitude of gene mutations...

It's only in the past five or six years, with more emphasis on the last three, that I've moderated the adrenergic propensity I have..

I can tell you that keeping high-normal testosterone levels helps immensely in toning down adrenergic issues, but this isn't enough, you also should look into the histaminergic stuff as it really helps!

Also noteworthy m8, while taking pitolisant, dopamine levels went up in urine and blood work and norepinephrine went down a little bit.....you would think because H3R antagonism has some pro-sympathetic effects, but....because histamine H3 receptors ALSO are, as you've probably seen earlier in this thread, though I'll post it again below, histamine H3R's are NEGATIVE MODULATORS of dopamine and especially dopamine D2R (the primary inhibitory dopamine receptor that releases relaxing GABA)....

Neuropharmacology. 2008 Aug;55(2):190-7. doi: 10.1016/j.neuropharm.2008.05.008. Epub 2008 May 16.

Interactions between histamine H3 and dopamine D2 receptors and the implications for striatal function.
Abstract

The striatum contains a high density of histamine H(3) receptors, but their role in striatal function is poorly understood. Previous studies have demonstrated antagonistic interactions between striatal H(3) and dopamine D(1) receptors at the biochemical level, while contradictory results have been reported about interactions between striatal H(3) and dopamine D(2) receptors. In this study, by using reserpinized mice, we demonstrate the existence of behaviorally significant antagonistic postsynaptic interactions between H(3) and D(1) and also between H(3) and dopamine D(2) receptors. The selective H(3) receptor agonist imetit inhibited, while the H(3) receptor antagonist thioperamide potentiated locomotor activation induced by either the D(1) receptor agonist SKF 38393 or the D(2) receptor agonist quinpirole. High scores of locomotor activity were obtained with H(3) receptor blockade plus D(1) and D(2) receptor co-activation, i.e., when thioperamide was co-administered with both SKF 38393 and quinpirole. Radioligand binding experiments in striatal membrane preparations showed the existence of a strong and selective H(3)-D(2) receptor interaction at the membrane level. In agonist/antagonist competition experiments, stimulation of H(3) receptors with several H(3) receptor agonists significantly decreased the affinity of D(2) receptors for the agonist. This kind of intramembrane receptor-receptor interactions are a common biochemical property of receptor heteromers. In fact, by using Bioluminescence Resonance Energy Transfer techniques in co-transfected HEK-293 cells, H(3) (but not H(4)) receptors were found to form heteromers with D(2) receptors. This study demonstrates an important role of postsynaptic H(3) receptors in the modulation of dopaminergic transmission by means of a negative modulation of D(2) receptor function.

PMID:   18547596   [PubMed - indexed for MEDLINE]    PMCID:   PMC2435196    

So something like pitolisant, a high protein diet, more exercise......you see....having high androgen levels doesn't really reduce the adrenaline issue, but it does tone it down and allow it to be channeled.....but my feeling is it takes a while of having these high levels for this to actually occur, and probably, based on my research occurs via androgen induced changes in beta-endorphin, 5-HT1A and GABA through it's neuroactive metabolite 3-a-diol......which tends to amplify / potentiate GABA activity and expression...

Something like ....

And you're gonna have to play with dosage...

-Doxasozin only, as an alpha-1-blocker, whether you want to combine that with an alpha 2 blocker is up to you....doxy alone will have anti-sympathetic effects, and definitely calm you down, but it might also cause some fatigue, so you may want to combine it with an alpha-2-blocker, but then you will be blunting its anti sympathetic effects...

Doxasozin is easy to get from the doc, just say you have a prostate issue or if you have high blood pressure readings or can induce one (safely) - not recommended for novices...... and then say no other meds work, you gotta manipulate the medical system a bit...forge a whole line of diagnosis.... or you could order it online through international drug mart or possibly all day chemist. 

I would also look for atypical sympatholytics, something like rosemarinic acid (from rosemary extract) which is a GABA transaminase inhibitor....."Brain Shield" (gastrodin) is a GABA shunt inhibitor, and has neuroprotective properties; http://www.ncbi.nlm....pubmed/12548709

A good dual hormone enhancing and GABA enhancing anti-stress stack would be like this.

-Gastrodin (Brain Shield) Life Extension

-Rosemarinic acid extract...there's one with butterbur extract as well...

-Growth Factor XT by serious nutrition solutions (SNS)...

These are some* ways you can go about it.

Feel free to PM me if ya need anything!

Edited by Area-1255, 21 December 2014 - 05:01 AM.

• WellResearched x 4
  • Cheerful x 1
  • Agree x 1

#82 Area-1255

• Topic Starter
  • 1,515 posts

Posted 24 December 2014 - 01:38 PM

Also, Don't anyone think about histamine injections, as this is pointless, wouldn't last long, and effects would be more negative most likely, because of peripheral effects and bioavl differences. Inflammation is more possible this way than with normally produced histamine, in one's own body.

• WellResearched x 3
  • Cheerful x 1
  • Agree x 1

#83 Son of Perdition

• Validating/Suspended
  • 33 posts
  • NO

Posted 26 December 2014 - 03:21 AM

Also, Don't anyone think about histamine injections, as this is pointless, wouldn't last long, and effects would be more negative most likely, because of peripheral effects and bioavl differences. Inflammation is more possible this way than with normally produced histamine, in one's own body.

p , obviously not. lmao. nice work tho!

• WellResearched x 1

#84 AMx Workshop

• Guest Spammer
  • 26 posts
  • NO

Posted 26 December 2014 - 03:49 AM

yall should read my book as well...still available same price...5 bucks. histamine evolution bruhs.

• Enjoying the show x 1

#85 Area-1255

• Topic Starter
  • 1,515 posts

Posted 26 December 2014 - 03:57 AM

p , obviously not. lmao. nice work tho!

Thanks!

• WellResearched x 3
  • Well Written x 1

#86 Ehren Maldonado

• 7 posts
  • NO

Posted 28 December 2014 - 04:44 PM

well i must say this article was the first to jump out at me..very cool! always suspect this as i have chronic anxiety that gets worse when allergy flare up!

• WellResearched x 2

#87 Area-1255

• Topic Starter
  • 1,515 posts

Posted 28 December 2014 - 05:11 PM

well i must say this article was the first to jump out at me..very cool! always suspect this as i have chronic anxiety that gets worse when allergy flare up!

Thanks! Yeah I used to be like that too!

• WellResearched x 4
  • Cheerful x 2

#88 HappyShoe

• 213 posts

Posted 28 December 2014 - 07:53 PM

I would be very interested to see someone using pitolisant from tht (transhuman technologies) and see what the effects are on hormones...cortisol and ACTH (adreno cortico tropic hormone) in particular. 

Somebody better log this shit!

If not them, I will.

What would you predict the effects would be on these?

• Well Written x 1

#89 Area-1255

• Topic Starter
  • 1,515 posts

Posted 28 December 2014 - 08:13 PM

I would be very interested to see someone using pitolisant from tht (transhuman technologies) and see what the effects are on hormones...cortisol and ACTH (adreno cortico tropic hormone) in particular. 

Somebody better log this shit!

If not them, I will.

What would you predict the effects would be on these?

I would say it depends on the person, for some who already have moderate - high histamine levels, it would sharply raise them, for someone with lower levels and such, it would probably slightly raise in the first couple days and reduce thereafter due to the GABA enhancement eventually over riding the other NT increases.

It would presumably lower prolactin due to increasing D2 receptor function.

• like x 3
  • WellResearched x 3
  • Informative x 1

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#90 tritium

• 384 posts

Posted 29 December 2014 - 03:10 AM

Interesting...

• Well Written x 1
  • Agree x 1

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: histamine endo, endocrine systems, histamine h1, histamine, receptors, interaction, neurotransmitters

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users