• Create Account
  LongeCity
              Advocacy & Research for Unlimited Lifespans

Photo

Is powder city/supplement nexus on ebay reliable?

ebayracetams ebay supplements reliable or scam

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 rebecca123

• 33 posts
  • NO

Posted 05 September 2014 - 03:52 PM

I was just wondering, as they are very cheap.

They sell, among others:

phenylpiracetam 5 gr usd 22,89

noopept 1gr 6,99

phenibut 25g 9,55

aniracetam 10g 7,40

picamilion 25g 10,08

Are these supplements real or is it too good to be true? 

Thanks in advance for your reply.

#2 rebecca123

• Topic Starter
  • 33 posts
  • NO

Posted 05 September 2014 - 07:33 PM

EDIT: I read that some people have had positive experiences, and that they existed for a longer time under HealthSupplementWholesalers. 

sponsored ad

• Advert
Adverts help to support LongeCity's non-profit work. To go ad-free join as Member.

#3 HighDesertWizard

• 830 posts

Posted 06 September 2014 - 03:48 AM

Yes. PowderCity used to be HealthSupplementWholesalers. I first found the company on Amazon. Tried their products. Don't know whether they sell on Amazon any more.

But why buy there when you can buy direct?

PowderCity.com

I've only had great experiences with whomever runs the company.

Putting in an order tomorrow myself for a few things.

Very Highly Recommended!

#4 rebecca123

• Topic Starter
  • 33 posts
  • NO

Posted 06 September 2014 - 02:16 PM

Thanks very much for your reply!

what are you ordering? With which products do you have experience?

#5 Ichigo91

• 12 posts
  • NO

Posted 16 September 2014 - 10:22 AM

Yeah, powdercity is the cheapest and best in my opinion!

#6 WordSm1th

• 6 posts
  • NO

Posted 18 December 2014 - 02:52 AM

Powdercity is absolutely awesome. I was compelled to write a review somewhere after a recent experience with them, and this seemed like the best place to do so.

I recently received an order for them. After which, I realized one of the products I received had incorrect information in the description on their Web site (information that more-or-less made me end up buying the product). I Emailed them on a Sunday, showing a screen shot listing the incorrect information. At around 9:15am Monday morning (less than one business hour from my Email), I had an apology Email which explained that I was being refunded the full amount for the product (which was visible in my account less than an hour later). The Web site description had also been corrected immediately as well. AND, to top it off, they didn't even request the item back. They are very dedicated to customer service, and I highly recommend them. Though, I definitely recommend using their Web site, and not going through Ebay.

The only thing I could gripe about is that all of their powders come in sealed bags. Though, there's hardly an argument there because they also sell plastic tubs for about $1.50.The only other site I've bought from was Newstar Nootropics, which is excellent as well (and their powders come in glass jars); however, Newstar is dedicated to experimental compounds and has a limited inventory.

I've never had such a pleasant customer experience with any company. Let's hope it stays that way, and they don't start slacking as they grow.

Highly recommended.

(Just a side note: I realize I have only like two posts on this site—which may make this seem like this is endorsed by Powdercity—but it's not. If you doubt that you can PM me for proof.)

sponsored ad

• Advert
Adverts help to support LongeCity's non-profit work. To go ad-free join as Member.

#7 Justchill

• 315 posts

Posted 21 August 2015 - 09:28 AM

Too bad they don't ship to Belgium anymore, or aren't flexible enough to do so. I've always been happy to order from them.

Belgian customers can now try Newmind and Newstarnootropics instead.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users