- - - - -

Caffeine+L-Theanine Work for You?

nootropics brain supplement stack l-theanine caffeine focus

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Shane Minor

• 36 posts

Posted 06 September 2014 - 03:57 AM

When I first started Nootropic Supplements I noticed one night that I had this intensive amount of focus and concentration. I isolated each ingredient other than the L-Theanine because I didn't really think such a cheap product could of been responsible for such a profound effect. Usually it made me tired, but I do remember having taken caffeine with it that night, and it makes since, however I was never able to meet the 1:2 ratio because I didn't have a scale.

I recently re-bought the L-Theanine as a supplement containing 100mg of Caffeine, and 200mg of L-Theanine, however I also read that it takes about an hour for levels to start building up in the brain, so I'm just hoping the caffeine doesn't ware off before the L-Theanine starts kicking in...

My question is pertaining to how effective this stack was, or currently is for you. I do not want to be trialing any nootropics other than this formula, some Hawaiian Spirulina, and Avocado Oil (soft-gels) 

I am about to start up college soon, and I am a caffeine fanatic so I personally like this stack....

Would love to hear your results,

Thanks

Shane M Minor 

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: nootropics, brain, supplement, stack, l-theanine, caffeine, focus

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users