modafinil nootropics canada adrafinil provigil nuvigil

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 ZenWizdom

• 11 posts

Posted 11 September 2014 - 04:43 AM

Hi guys,

I'm looking for any canadian vendor's 
that sell Modafinil, provigil or even generic.
Having a hard time finding a legit place that sells

The only thing I heard is medsforbitcoin.com
But they say to use skypax.com and i'm not sure how it works

#2 ModaMinds

• 83 posts

Posted 11 September 2014 - 10:01 AM

You could always try adrafinil first, as you can just get that on Amazon and has less risk of customs seizure in Canada, as it's not regulated there. As far as Skypax, the service works but sometimes they will seize your order (some people have reported this on Reddit). We can ship your order from the US into Canada, but delivery time is about 20 postal days total as opposed to our usual 7-10 postal days.

Edited by ModaMinds, 11 September 2014 - 10:02 AM.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Adverts help to support LongeCity's non-profit work. To go ad-free join as Member.

#3 Sanguine_Rogue

• 392 posts

Posted 02 October 2014 - 08:01 PM

I'd go with what ModaMinds suggested and try out Adrafinil at first, it's a bit easier to get into Canada (and other intl countries) than Modafinil is. Smart Drugs for Thought has high quality (over 100% pure) Adrafinil available on their website and they also are running a promotion offering 10% off the order total using the coupon code: sdft-fb2.

#4 ToJump

• 19 posts

Posted 08 October 2014 - 02:21 AM

I'd go with what ModaMinds suggested and try out Adrafinil at first, it's a bit easier to get into Canada (and other intl countries) than Modafinil is. Smart Drugs for Thought has high quality (over 100% pure) Adrafinil available on their website and they also are running a promotion offering 10% off the order total using the coupon code: sdft-fb2.

How can it be "over 100% pure" ? That would imply it contains more mass than it... contains...
  • like x 1

#5 lstefane432

• 1 posts

Posted 21 October 2014 - 12:36 AM

You could always search reddit. There are vendors who ship to Canada, but they are a bit off the beaten path... I've seen some vendors who ship domestically within Canada, but they are a bit pricier.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Adverts help to support LongeCity's non-profit work. To go ad-free join as Member.

#6 Sanguine_Rogue

• 392 posts

Posted 24 October 2014 - 08:12 PM

How can it be "over 100% pure" ? That would imply it contains more mass than it... contains...

I don't think the purity tests are related to mass, and more than likely it being over 100% means that it tested purer than the standard.

One could always call the Third Party lab and ask them, how it can be over 100% pure however.. I think their number is listed on the CoA's. :)

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: modafinil, nootropics, canada, adrafinil, provigil, nuvigil

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users