* * * * * 1 votes

I am going to try something with Volufiline

skin

• Please log in to reply
27 replies to this topic

#1 Qowpel

• 355 posts

Posted 15 September 2014 - 12:47 AM

So I will be applying a product with Volufiline under my eyes as I have apparent subcutaneous fat loss there. The thing this ingredient is supposed to do is to add to the swelling of your existing fat cells. This may or may not help the under eye hollows that I indeed have, but I want to give this a shot, as I feel it may help and may also be a great idea for others with under eye hollows. 

I don't expect a tremendous, but if I can simply get a slight one, I will be very happy and willing to let all of you guys know as soon as possible. 

I hope I help some of you out. Also, simultaneously I will be using a kojic acid 4% cream to see if I can actually lighten the area to also slightly improve the area.

Lastly, I will be using Cerave (a ceramide-based cream), to help rebuild the stratum layer that is certainly stripped from my 8 months of Retin A use. Hopefully this can also help the circle under my eyes, and the large pores I have that are few in number, but still there. I hope to be of great help if this works, as it seems that, at lease with the volufiline, I have never heard of others trying it. 

My current supplements include

Biotin

Calcium

B-12

Vitamin k2 30 mgday

Jarrowsil (an equivalent of biosil)

Zinc 15 mg/day

Hyuloronic acid (30 mg a day on empty stomach)

Pycogenol 100 mg a day

grape seed extract 300 mg a day

Butcher's broom, roughly 6, 440 mg capsules per day

Retin A topical use

MSM roughly 2.5 grams per day in the form of OptiMSM

Fish oil

Benfotiamine 250-1000 mg a day for glycation

Melatonin 3 mg for better sleep

ALCAR in morning 500 mg

Resveratrol 98% purity 400 mg every morning

Also, on a relatively empty stomach I take 1 grams of type 1 and 3 collagen

Extras

4-6 cups of white tea per day, and 1-3 cups of green tea per day

Also I use daily sunscreen and practice sun avoidance 23% non Nano zinc oxide

• like x 1

#2 JBForrester

• 350 posts

Posted 20 September 2014 - 05:32 AM

Sorry if this is too late to say, but do watch out for the fillers - they can act the same as if you yo-yo diet - that is, once the filler dissolves after a few months, it will be as if you gained 10 pounds and then lost it. When we yo-yo diet, the fluxuation of our facial fat is not very noticeable, but it is one of the main causes of pre-mature aging due to the loss of elasticity over time (think of a rubber band you continually expand and contract until it has no more elasticity left). Many French women are said to age well because they supposedly keep a fixed weight all their life (for example, a change in 5 pounds would be drastic), weighing themselves daily and adjusting their diet accordingly. If you plan to top-up often, then I would assume that your skin will be fine. However, I wouldn't recommend experimenting just for the sake of seeing how it looks. Either go for it for a long-term basis, or choose never to do it. Just my two-cents. No need to take it if you don't think it applies to you. Good luck!

Edited by JBForrester, 20 September 2014 - 05:37 AM.

• Agree x 1

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for AGELESS LOOKS to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#3 Qowpel

• Topic Starter
  • 355 posts

Posted 20 September 2014 - 06:43 AM

Sorry if this is too late to say, but do watch out for the fillers - they can act the same as if you yo-yo diet - that is, once the filler dissolves after a few months, it will be as if you gained 10 pounds and then lost it. When we yo-yo diet, the fluxuation of our facial fat is not very noticeable, but it is one of the main causes of pre-mature aging due to the loss of elasticity over time (think of a rubber band you continually expand and contract until it has no more elasticity left). Many French women are said to age well because they supposedly keep a fixed weight all their life (for example, a change in 5 pounds would be drastic), weighing themselves daily and adjusting their diet accordingly. If you plan to top-up often, then I would assume that your skin will be fine. However, I wouldn't recommend experimenting just for the sake of seeing how it looks. Either go for it for a long-term basis, or choose never to do it. Just my two-cents. No need to take it if you don't think it applies to you. Good luck!

Oh alright then! But you do know that Volufiline isn't a filler right? It is supposed to slightly swell your existing fat cells a tiny bit. So it would be a very slight change.. It is a topical

#4 JBForrester

• 350 posts

Posted 20 September 2014 - 06:53 AM

Oh alright then! But you do know that Volufiline isn't a filler right? It is supposed to slightly swell your existing fat cells a tiny bit. So it would be a very slight change.. It is a topical

Oh! Interesting... Thanks for clarifying - the name sounds a lot like that of a filler! I always wondered if they had creams that affected the fat cells... Well,  tell us how it goes. And do be careful - though I am relieved that you are doing a cream rather than fillers!

#5 Qowpel

• Topic Starter
  • 355 posts

Posted 20 September 2014 - 06:57 AM

Oh! Interesting... Thanks for clarifying - the name sounds a lot like that of a filler! I always wondered if they had creams that affected the fat cells... Well,  tell us how it goes. And do be careful - though I am relieved that you are doing a cream rather than fillers!

It only swells the fat cells a bit. The product I am using is touted for the use of increasing bust size or butt size for women....... However, I am a male, so I need to keep this away from my chest, and moreso my nipples

#6 JBForrester

• 350 posts

Posted 20 September 2014 - 07:02 AM

It only swells the fat cells a bit. The product I am using is touted for the use of increasing bust size or butt size for women....... However, I am a male, so I need to keep this away from my chest, and moreso my nipples

Hah! Yes, wash those hands. I have tried a bust enhancing cream before - and for the same purpose you are stating (but of course a bit on the hips and chest as well), but it only made my face become extremely irritated. Plus the product had parabens in the formula, which can't be good especially if the cream targets fat cells.

#7 Qowpel

• Topic Starter
  • 355 posts

Posted 20 September 2014 - 07:05 AM

Hah! Yes, wash those hands. I have tried a bust enhancing cream before - and for the same purpose you are stating (but of course a bit on the hips and chest as well), but it only made my face become extremely irritated. Plus the product had parabens in the formula, which can't be good especially if the cream targets fat cells.

Well the parabens, I am not sure are such a big deal they are discussed here a great deal and it seems many think they are in such small amount they're unlikely to hurt How long did you use it on your face?

#8 JBForrester

• 350 posts

Posted 20 September 2014 - 07:14 AM

I only ended up using it for two weeks, which probably isn't enough time to even see results. I have pretty sensitive skin and it irritated my skin too much. I generally don't like taking risks with parabens - especially as a woman who has a family history of breast cancer. It is a small amount but can add up over time. But I guess that's another discussion. I would have to read those specific boards to understand what has been discussed. If you try volufiline for a while, then let us know how it works. Should be interesting.

#9 Boopy!

• 201 posts

Posted 21 September 2014 - 12:58 AM

i agree it does sound like a filler.  I also concur on the sag that can come on once a filler like juvederm dissolves.   Doctors LIE and say,  oh, no,  it won't sag after,  no worries,  perhaps because they want you to keep on coming back once the sag hits  (just like a dope dealer wants you to get hooked on that first high!)   Then they say not to lose and gain weight because you will sag...so which is it?   They cannot have it both ways!   Either the skin can adjust....or not.   You wouldn't believe how much some dermatologists have oversold and overhyped products to me,  it really felt creepy.      But the external cream sounds good IF it works.  Ingredient list please!   

Oh...btw your list of supplements sounds great!  And I don't worry about parabens too much either,  since my skin can pretty much take anything other than poison ivy.

#10 Qowpel

• Topic Starter
  • 355 posts

Posted 21 September 2014 - 01:07 AM

i agree it does sound like a filler.  I also concur on the sag that can come on once a filler like juvederm dissolves.   Doctors LIE and say,  oh, no,  it won't sag after,  no worries,  perhaps because they want you to keep on coming back once the sag hits  (just like a dope dealer wants you to get hooked on that first high!)   Then they say not to lose and gain weight because you will sag...so which is it?   They cannot have it both ways!   Either the skin can adjust....or not.   You wouldn't believe how much some dermatologists have oversold and overhyped products to me,  it really felt creepy.      But the external cream sounds good IF it works.  Ingredient list please!   

Oh...btw your list of supplements sounds great!  And I don't worry about parabens too much either,  since my skin can pretty much take anything other than poison ivy.

No worries, just go to amazon and type in volufiline and you'll see like three options. Choose the pink one

#11 Heyman

• 207 posts

Posted 21 September 2014 - 11:30 AM

Regarding the whole filler and sagging issues:

Your skin has a certain amount it can stretch long-term before it loses the elasticity to snap back. Gaining 100 lbs of weight will likely have an effect. Using a bit of filler that is not exaggerated likely won't. A lot of weight loss causes excess skin on your stomach while small weight changes or even pregnancy in many cases doesn't, so I think its important to not overblow things. It has been shown that if you use fillers, they create the space necessary for your body to increase collagen in these places once it has been lost e.g. by sun exposure. So using fillers for a year or two might even have a beneficial effect.

Now if you don't need fillers I would not use them. But lets be realistic about what your skin is able to do and not get paranoid about stretching your skin a few milimeters. If you have evidence for the detriment of such a thing I would like to see it. Regarding the OP, you look perfectly normal.  I am sure if you were to compare pictures of yourself now with pictures 2-3-5 years ago under the same lightning conditions (!) you would not see any difference. We already established that once in your nasolabial folds thread that you have, compared to everyone else in the forum, a distorted view of yourself.

The solution to this is in my opinion not to adress non-issues, as you will find only more of them. If it was truly something that many people would say "I understand what you mean, it would also bother me" then it would be different. Looking at your routine and how these "issues" you have with yourself change every few weeks it seems like you're obsessive about something, maybe in an unhealthy way. Please at least talk with an expert about this.

Edited by Heyman, 21 September 2014 - 11:35 AM.

• like x 2

#12 Boopy!

• 201 posts

Posted 21 September 2014 - 02:14 PM

hmm that is interesting that it would "create the space for collagen to form"  or something like that....I do recall doctors saying this,  that if you keep using fillers that eventually your skin will "fill in"  the empty space.  I call BS on that one.  Filler dissolves and skin goes back down,  plain and simple.   There is no evidence that a temporary filler creates permanent collagen --  unless it's scar tissue or inflammation such as the stuff that forms around permanent fillers.    But in the case of some poor celebs who got more permanent fillers or perhaps fat that their bone structure beneath can no longer support,  it creates extreme sag.   I don't know how to upload pics of Lara Flynn Boyle but I think what happened to her is all of the fat or whatever she had put into her face created so much extra weight that she looks like an extremely bloated and sagging sick person.   It's just awful!   But I'm sure a filler here and there wouldn't hurt....just remember your face was only meant to have so much fat in it and you cannot simply shove a bunch of extra "meat"  in there and think it will all turn out just fine.   Small things,  yes.   I don't mean to be argumentative about the whole filler being great thing,  it's just it makes me mad that Big Pharma like Allergan and Medicis push their fillers and other products like the prototypical snake oil salesmen -- it's like the Wild West,  and buyer beware.   Too many lies out there being told about the safety of fillers,  lasers,  etc.,  just as with all medicines.

#13 Brett Black

• 353 posts

Posted 22 September 2014 - 03:34 AM

The following is interesting:

1. Arch Dermatol. 2007 Feb;143(2):155-63.

In vivo stimulation of de novo collagen production caused by cross-linked
hyaluronic acid dermal filler injections in photodamaged human skin.

Wang F(1), Garza LA, Kang S, Varani J, Orringer JS, Fisher GJ, Voorhees JJ.

Author information:
(1)Department of Dermatology, University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor, MI
48109, USA. frawang@umich.edu

OBJECTIVE: To determine whether endogenous synthesis of new extracellular matrix
may contribute to the degree and duration of clinical benefits derived from
cross-linked hyaluronic acid dermal filler injections.

DESIGN: In vivo biochemical analyses after filler injections.

SETTING: Academic referral center.

PARTICIPANTS: Eleven healthy volunteers (mean age, 74 years) with photodamaged
forearm skin. Interventions Filler and vehicle (isotonic sodium chloride)
injected into forearm skin and skin biopsy specimens taken 4 and 13 weeks later.

MAIN OUTCOME MEASURES: De novo synthesis of collagen, the major structural
protein of dermal extracellular matrix, was assessed using immunohistochemical
analysis, quantitative polymerase chain reaction, and electron microscopy.

RESULTS: Compared with controls, immunostaining in skin receiving cross-linked
hyaluronic acid injections revealed increased collagen deposition around the
filler. Staining for prolyl-4-hydroxylase and the C-terminal and N-terminal
epitopes of type I procollagen was enhanced at 4 and 13 weeks after treatment
(P<.05). Gene expression for types I and III procollagen as well as several
profibrotic growth factors was also up-regulated at 4 and 13 weeks compared with
controls (P<.05). Fibroblasts in filler-injected skin demonstrated a mechanically
stretched appearance and a biosynthetic phenotype. In vitro, fibroblasts did not
bind the filler, suggesting that cross-linked hyaluronic acid is not directly
stimulatory.

CONCLUSIONS: Injection of cross-linked hyaluronic acid stimulates collagen
synthesis, partially restoring dermal matrix components that are lost in
photodamaged skin. We hypothesize that this stimulatory effect may be induced by
mechanical stretching of the dermis, which in turn leads to stretching and
activation of dermal fibroblasts. These findings imply that cross-linked
hyaluronic acid may be useful for stimulating collagen production
therapeutically, particularly in the setting of atrophic skin conditions.

PMID: 17309996 [PubMed - indexed for MEDLINE]

http://www.ncbi.nlm....pubmed/17309996

Edited by Brett Black, 22 September 2014 - 03:39 AM.

#14 Brett Black

• 353 posts

Posted 22 September 2014 - 04:09 AM

The Lasting Effects of Fillers through Neocollagenesis
http://www.the-derma...neocollagenesis

#15 Brett Black

• 353 posts

Posted 22 September 2014 - 05:46 AM

Another one (note the lead author, at least, appears to be connected to a company involved in cosmetics):

1. J Dermatol Sci. 2013 Mar;69(3):187-94. doi: 10.1016/j.jdermsci.2012.12.006. Epub
2013 Jan 5.

Association between collagen production and mechanical stretching in dermal
extracellular matrix: in vivo effect of cross-linked hyaluronic acid filler. A
randomised, placebo-controlled study.

Turlier V(1), Delalleau A, Casas C, Rouquier A, Bianchi P, Alvarez S, Josse G,
Briant A, Dahan S, Saint-Martory C, Theunis J, Bensafi-Benaouda A, Degouy A,
Schmitt AM, Redoulès D.

Author information:
(1)Centre de Recherche sur la Peau Pierre Fabre, Hôtel Dieu, Toulouse, France.
virginie.turlier@pierre-fabre.com

BACKGROUND: The effects of hyaluronic acid (HA) injection on tissue collagen
anabolism are suggested to be related to the induction of mechanical stress,
causing biochemical changes in skin physiology.

OBJECTIVES: To ascertain the association between dermal mechanics modulated by a
hyaluronic acid-based filler effect and metabolism.

METHODS: Sixty females were randomised to receive a 0.5mL injection of HA gel or
isotonic sodium chloride (control) in the arm. Skin biopsies were taken at
baseline and after 1, 3 and 6 months. Protein and gene expression of procollagen,
matrix metalloproteinases (MMP) and MMP tissue inhibitors (TIMP1) were measured
blind by ELISA and qPCR, respectively. Injected volumes were measured by
high-frequency ultrasound and radiofrequency analysis. Skin layer effects of
injections were analysed by finite element digital modelling.

RESULTS: One month after injection, the filler induced an increase in procollagen
(p=0.0016) and TIMP-1 (p=0.0485) levels and relative gene expression of
procollagen III and I isoforms compared with the controls. After 3 months,
procollagen levels remained greater than in the controls (p=0.0005), whereas
procollagen expression and TIMP-1 and MMP content were no longer different.
Forty-three percent of the injected filler volume was found at 1 month, 26% after
3 months and 20% after 6 months.

LIMITATIONS: The ultrasound imaging technique limited the scope of the
investigation and precluded an evaluation of the action of the filler at the
hypodermic level.

CONCLUSIONS: Integrating both mechanical and biological aspects, our results
suggest that mechanical stress generated by cross-linked HA plays a role in
dermal cell biochemical response.

Copyright © 2013 Japanese Society for Investigative Dermatology. Published by
Elsevier Ireland Ltd. All rights reserved.

PMID: 23340440 [PubMed - indexed for MEDLINE]

http://www.ncbi.nlm....pubmed/23340440

#16 Qowpel

• Topic Starter
  • 355 posts

Posted 12 November 2014 - 04:19 PM

okay guys so I had nowbeen roughly 41 days in my use of this cream. Results = small but they are certainly there. I have always had dark circles from minor volume loss that appears to be hereditary early on in life throughout my family........... My conclusions. This definitely worked, but not as dramatically as a filler my friends. I would say, from the very bottom of my dark circles under my eyes, that this has given me roughly 1 millimeter in volume, going in an upwards direction, meaning, it has given me slightly less prominent dark circles from the volume loss.... very interesting to me. And in addition, his cream contain 5% volufilline and states one should wait about 56 days before expecting results...... There are some other creams that contain 10% volufilline, and even one from Korea that claims to contain 100% undiluted Volufilline........... I wonder how different the results would be with those.

Anyway, for the next-to-nothing price of the cream, I would say it is well worth it. I will continue using it, especially since facial sag is caused by subcutaneous fat loss, largely, so by using this to help retain the upper fat of the face, could help preserve facial contours in time....

Anyway, it was well worth the money. This particular intervention definitely is not as powerful as a dermal filler no, but it definitely helps a bit. Like I said, wondering what results would be like with a higher concentration.

#17 Boopy!

• 201 posts

Posted 12 November 2014 - 07:03 PM

Interesting and thank you for your input!   Fillers are VERY expensive and don't last,   so it's always nice to hear of alternate options.    I bet someday in the near future (if not already)  people will perhaps be able to actually inject their own fillers at HOME.   I sure wish I could,  but I am scared of taking a needle and doing anything like that!   I have had temporary major swelling from an injury around the cheekbone and I have to admit I LOVED part of how it looked --  I could see that if it were more filled up it would look amazing rather than average.    So the idea that a cream could do something like this....wow.   I just am curious how it could EVER do this since how in the world could it affect fat cells or tissue so far down?   I hate when people say you can massage fat OUT since a fat cell could never simply be massaged out --  this is insane since blood and guts would pour out as well and you would die.   So I am thinking rather than affecting the fat,  perhaps it is causing some kind of temporary swelling with an irritant?  I would love to know the science behind it.

#18 Qowpel

• Topic Starter
  • 355 posts

Posted 12 November 2014 - 08:00 PM

honestly I have no idea the science behind it, other than that its mechanism is that it swells existing fat cells. Either way, I'll take it. Anywy, I would decrease your levels of inflammation. Chronic inflammation will damage skin and subcutaneous fat. You do NOT want that

Interesting and thank you for your input!   Fillers are VERY expensive and don't last,   so it's always nice to hear of alternate options.    I bet someday in the near future (if not already)  people will perhaps be able to actually inject their own fillers at HOME.   I sure wish I could,  but I am scared of taking a needle and doing anything like that!   I have had temporary major swelling from an injury around the cheekbone and I have to admit I LOVED part of how it looked --  I could see that if it were more filled up it would look amazing rather than average.    So the idea that a cream could do something like this....wow.   I just am curious how it could EVER do this since how in the world could it affect fat cells or tissue so far down?   I hate when people say you can massage fat OUT since a fat cell could never simply be massaged out --  this is insane since blood and guts would pour out as well and you would die.   So I am thinking rather than affecting the fat,  perhaps it is causing some kind of temporary swelling with an irritant?  I would love to know the science behind it.

#19 bosharpe

• 239 posts
  • NO

Posted 28 August 2016 - 02:43 PM

honestly I have no idea the science behind it, other than that its mechanism is that it swells existing fat cells. Either way, I'll take it. Anywy, I would decrease your levels of inflammation. Chronic inflammation will damage skin and subcutaneous fat. You do NOT want that

Hey Qowpel, are you still using the Volufiline?

#20 aconita

• 1,389 posts
  • NO

Posted 29 August 2016 - 04:37 AM

Volufiline™ 
INCI Name: Hydrogenated Polyisobutene (and) Anemarrhena Asphodeloides Root Extract
Company: Sederma

Volufiline™ is sarsasapogenin extracted from the roots of Asian botanical Anemarrhena asphodeloides, in an oil-soluble excipient. It promotes body volume by a cosmetic lipofilling-like effect. It stimulates adipocyte differentiation and proliferation, and promotes lipid storage leading to an increase of adipocyte volume in the fatty tissue. Cosmetically, this product is used in bodycare emulsions for breasts, buttocks, hand or cheeks.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It is absurdly expensive at about 30€ for 11ml as the best price I found (eBay from Korea), at 5% which seems to be the amount used in the researches it might last 1 month (face only).

Sarsasapogenin, the active in Volufiline, seems to be either or beyond affordability or from China.

It could be extracted from Agave sisalana, Agave americana, Asparagus (all varieties, including, without being exclusive A. officinalis, A. adscende, A. racemosus, Radix Asparagi or <<Tian-Dong>>, A. cochichinensis (lour.) Merr., A. cochichinensis (lour.) Merr. Var. gaudichaudianus, A. taliensis, A. munitus, A. mtyriacanthus, A. meioclados Levl, A. trichoclados, A. filicinus), of Yucca (Yucca spp, Y. filifera, Y. filamentosa, Y. baccata, Y. brevifolia Y. schidigera), of Shatavari, of Smilax (Sarsaparilla, Salsepareille, Sarsaparriha, khao yen, Saparna, jupicanga, smilace, China root, Smilax Aristolochiaefolia, Smilax ornata), of Trigonella foenum graecum, of fenugrec, of Diascorées, of Dioscorea colettii, of Lilium brownii, of Quillaja saponaria, of Solanum paniculatum, of Lycopersicon pimpinellifolium, of Tribulus terrestris, of Nicotianum tabacum, of Radix sarsaparilla, of Anemarrhena asphodeloides (Anemarrhena asphodeloides bunge, zhi mu).

Extraction solvent can be ethanol.

Sarsasapogenin seems to be effective in tiny amounts as low as 0.1%, 1g might last about 3 months.

#21 Adamzski

• 674 posts

Posted 04 September 2016 - 03:01 AM

Have people kept on using this? I live in Korea so the one that the previous poster mentioned would probably be my best option http://item2.gmarket...scode=553947381 It is about $24 USD

#22 Mrs Miggins

• 17 posts
  • NO

Posted 01 March 2017 - 11:22 AM

Well I'm getting to this discussion very late..but I have just bought volufiline in the form of total curve breast enhancement cream and after I'd put it on had some on my hands.. so I'm going to rub it in to the tops of my hands and see if it makes a difference! If it does I will also put some on my upper eyelids as they lose fat too. It takes a number of weeks to work so I will try not to do much else to my hands in the meantime though I am also using retin a and have just started taking linseed oil, fish oil, and evening primrose oil. The linseed oil is supposed to help my dry lips. Hm.. another place for volufiline if it works on my hands...

#23 aconita

• 1,389 posts
  • NO

Posted 02 March 2017 - 12:45 AM

Be aware that retin a leads to subcutaneous fat loss...

• Informative x 1

#24 lost69

• 285 posts

Posted 07 March 2017 - 02:05 PM

Be aware that retin a leads to subcutaneous fat loss...

definitely, i had same damage of volume loss/sagging from retin A

#25 The Beauty of Peace

• 173 posts
  • NO

Posted 13 March 2017 - 08:18 PM

@Qowpel 

Can you please share the name of the sunblock you use? 

Also, which Korean contains 100% undiluted Volufilline?

Thanks!

#26 Adamzski

• 674 posts

Posted 19 April 2017 - 09:30 AM

Any updates on it?

#27 BieraK

• 274 posts
  • NO

Posted 14 July 2017 - 04:39 AM

Volufiline is used for brest enhancement like pueraria murifica, another herb used for increase the adipocyte production.

Could this increase estrogen production and produce an imbalance on hormones? If Volufiline (Anemarrhena Asphodeloides Root Extract) is absobed systemically I think that this could produce some sides like gine, fat gain, water sperm and loss of libido. 

#28 displayname

• 14 posts
  • NO

Posted 28 June 2018 - 10:37 PM

Volufiline is used for brest enhancement like pueraria murifica, another herb used for increase the adipocyte production.

Could this increase estrogen production and produce an imbalance on hormones? If Volufiline (Anemarrhena Asphodeloides Root Extract) is absobed systemically I think that this could produce some sides like gine, fat gain, water sperm and loss of libido. 

bump

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: skin

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users