- - - - -

Noopept before sleep?

noopept

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Xenthide

• 89 posts

Posted 16 September 2014 - 03:04 PM

I would like to know if anyone has any experience with taking Noopept before they go to sleep, or if there is any reason this shouldn't be done.

I think I might remember reading somewhere that it is stated in the Russian literature not to take it within 6 hours of going to sleep, but I could be wrong, and in any case I'm not sure why this is (perhaps it inhibit sleep in some people).

My reason for wanting to do this is, basically, I am getting tired of taking short acting nootropics for their acute effects, and would rather be able to take something with a cumulative effect that is not dependant on dosing every 4-6 hours or so, as has been my general experience with all the racetams. By taking noopept before sleep, when I wake up the acute effects should have worn off, leaving me (hopefully) able to appreciate the longterm effects more.

Edited by Xenthide, 16 September 2014 - 03:04 PM.

#2 winston

• 150 posts

Posted 19 December 2014 - 06:02 AM

I have slept on it fine, it seems to help with my dex crashes. I don't take it with dex because it mutes the effects. 

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for SUPPLEMENTS (in thread) to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#3 jroseland

• 1,117 posts

Posted 21 December 2014 - 10:27 PM

I just got 10 grams of Noopept in... Will test this...

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: noopept

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users