• Create Account
  LongeCity
              Advocacy & Research for Unlimited Lifespans

Photo
- - - - -

Noots that help with weekly binge drinking.

alcohol phenibut noots nac

• Please log in to reply
19 replies to this topic

#1 monttt3

• 6 posts

Posted 17 September 2014 - 02:12 PM

Long story short, I find serious cognitive enhancement from combining alcohol in quantities of 8 shots with phenibut in quantities of 2 grams. Tolerance is a bitch, and the effect is pronounced for the first day and then recedes over the next two. Whether you believe me or not is beside the point, this is simply what works for me. It earns me good grades on my papers and impressed looks from my peers. Moving on...

The conundrum sets in when you realize that this alcohol abuse, while temporarily improving cognitive function, will, with each successive use, cause impaired long term cognitive function. So the Amplitude of each wave of enhancement is shaved off bit by bit, every week. I am wondering which noots will help protect my brain during these periods.

If anyone would like to give my mixture a one time try... I encourage you to. One time of mixing phen with alc is not likely to result in longterm severe consequences, but it is truly the most powerful cognitive enhancement I have ever experienced. I only wish I knew what was happening. 

#2 monttt3

• Topic Starter
  • 6 posts

Posted 18 September 2014 - 05:35 PM

This community is super shitty if it doesn't at least aknowledge that this combination has the possibility to enhance cognition. God, you guys take the most obscure things, at least try my combination.

• dislike x 1

sponsored ad

• Advert
Advertisements help to support the work of this non-profit organisation. To go ad-free join as a Member.

#3 medievil

• Guest Guest
  • 3,758 posts

Posted 19 September 2014 - 12:42 AM

Piracetam with memantine and resveratrol should offer you full protection, they all protect against certain types of damage.

Im on that mixture right now with amt, dxm, mpa, ethylphenidate, bk2cb, 5 meo dalt, codeine which im immume too, and other stuff.

dont try at home, but serieusly phenibut with alcohol gives me the best phenibut afterglow ppl report ever, most ppl trying the combo report feeling extremely toxic the next day.
Add in candesartan, that abolishes brain inflammation completely.

#4 cras

• 10 posts
  • NO

Posted 19 September 2014 - 03:45 AM

Edited by cras, 19 September 2014 - 03:50 AM.

#5 monttt3

• Topic Starter
  • 6 posts

Posted 12 October 2014 - 07:17 PM

Am I being trolled? I've come to face that this can't last and that I must wean myself off of phenibut else land myself somewhere nasty. It's a harsh reality considering the reputation I've built for myself, but I guess it's ultimately something that I need to do.

#6 medievil

• Guest Guest
  • 3,758 posts

Posted 23 October 2014 - 04:59 PM

Why would you be trolled?

#7 drg

• 332 posts
  • NO

Posted 24 October 2014 - 05:54 AM

naltrexone, idk if it will help, but it makes getting drunk 'feel' different, weaker

drink lots of water, electrolytes for dehydration
milk thistle/ whatever for liver protection

#8 Nemo888

• 214 posts

Posted 24 October 2014 - 03:04 PM

This community is super shitty if it doesn't at least aknowledge that this combination has the possibility to enhance cognition. God, you guys take the most obscure things, at least try my combination.

You should read this.

UCSF Researchers Identify Key Factor in Transition from Moderate to Problem Drinking

https://www.ucsf.edu...roblem-drinking

“Our results suggest BDNF protects against the transition from moderate to uncontrolled drinking and alcohol use disorders,”

Edited by Nemo888, 24 October 2014 - 03:11 PM.

#9 cras

• 10 posts
  • NO

Posted 24 October 2014 - 03:20 PM

Monttt...

I agree alcohol can be a cognitive enhancer for some people, namely people with a history of binge drinking. I believe what happens is our body learns to respond to alcohol blocking nmda, by releasing a lot of glutamate and increasing sensitivity...possibly also making adjustments on the ion channels. This glutamate response gives a cognitive enhancement that offsets the alcohol effects. Thats why binge drinkers tend to be sharp, witty, outgoing with a high alcohol tolerance...the glutamate makes their thinking very sharp, their muscle control less interfered with, and the gaba makes them relaxed and outgoing.

The problem is this glutamate storm is what causes nasty alcohol withdrawals over repeated binges - gaba goes back to normal levels when the alcohol is gone but the glutamate doesnt. This is not a hangover...its alcohol withdrawal shakes, sweats, anxiety cause by glutamate excitotoxicity.

For me oxiracetam was the solution. It is supposed to block NMDA antagonists such as magnesium. I feel it also blocks alcohols NMDA antagonism, therefore the body doesnt use glutamate to offset, therefore no glutamate storm, no excitotoxicity when the alcohol wears off, and voila, no withdrawal symptoms the next day...Just a normal hangover - that I can deal with. Thats my theory and it works for me now for 3 months.

• like x 1

#10 drg

• 332 posts
  • NO

Posted 24 October 2014 - 05:14 PM

nothing helps me more when I am tired than a beer or 6. Beer wakes me up and gives me energy. I actually "heard from a guy" that certain people are more suceptible to alcoholism because alcohol releases endorfins or domapine when consummed in a certain genetic population.

#11 cras

• 10 posts
  • NO

Posted 24 October 2014 - 06:41 PM

I believe there's truth to that for binge drinkers and functional alcoholics. I think its the stimulatory effect of glutamate that differs among people. People that are witty, funny, energetic when drunk may have a more responsive glutamate system and those that just get slow and dopey don't. Rarely do you see the latter type being a regular or binge drinker. It just doesn't do much for them socially. Over time, the more binges we've been on the more sensitive the glutamate system is to alcohol..that is known.

#12 medievil

• Guest Guest
  • 3,758 posts

Posted 06 November 2014 - 02:36 PM

Am I being trolled? I've come to face that this can't last and that I must wean myself off of phenibut else land myself somewhere nasty. It's a harsh reality considering the reputation I've built for myself, but I guess it's ultimately something that I need to do.

jeezes my post didn't make sense

#13 Keshan

• 60 posts

Posted 10 November 2014 - 02:23 AM

Try the combination of Noopept 30mg/50mg/100mg + whatevercaffeine product (1can of Monster, 1-2 lattes, tea is too weak for this in my opinion esp. if you are drinking at a party and it is late) + coffeine. Take the Noopept when leaving your home, caffeine on the way, then start drinking. 

For me it makes me tolerate alcohol much more, I'm talking about drinking 8-10 or more shots in a 4-6 hour period, and it makes the next morning (or early afternoon) much easier.  

I will try to write a longer post regarding my experiences with this combination but I think others tried this as well and you will find some information in 'Noopept experiences' or similar threads. 

Don't be suprised if some crazy shit happens.

#14 GoingPrimal

• 264 posts

Posted 13 November 2014 - 07:48 PM

In terms of protecting your brain, I've been using 6-12 mg astaxanthin with good success. 

#15 zeropoint

• 92 posts

Posted 14 November 2014 - 10:04 PM

To the OP:  8 shots over what time frame? An hour, 8 hours?  Over an hour and you probably will get a hangover, in that case B complex+NAC is good and plenty of water. The body generally metabolizes one drink an hour, if you drank 8 shots over 8 hours that would be different. 

#16 monttt3

• Topic Starter
  • 6 posts

Posted 28 December 2014 - 06:24 PM

I haven't been around these parts in some time. Thanks to all who've contributed. I'm off phenibut for now, so lately I've just been yearning for the cognitive enhancement that the hangover brings, somehow hoping that I'll find some combination that brings it healthily to me. I am pretty sure this hope is in vain. But... It seems that glutamate is responsible for the effect. How else is glutamate increased?

#17 sensei

• 929 posts

Posted 28 December 2014 - 08:32 PM

Baclofen -- it is a derivative of Phenibut

It has shown promise in treating alcoholism and since it acts in the same receptors as alcohol and Phenibut (GABA-B) it should work.

Find a doctor, get evaluated and cross taper using baclofen.

I haven't been around these parts in some time. Thanks to all who've contributed. I'm off phenibut for now, so lately I've just been yearning for the cognitive enhancement that the hangover brings, somehow hoping that I'll find some combination that brings it healthily to me. I am pretty sure this hope is in vain. But... It seems that glutamate is responsible for the effect. How else is glutamate increased?

MDMA

http://www.ncbi.nlm....pubmed/23179355

#18 cras

• 10 posts
  • NO

Posted 28 December 2014 - 10:07 PM

MSG and Ampakines such as sunifiram and to a lessor extent aniracetam and oxiracetam.

#19 Flex

• 1,629 posts

Posted 30 December 2014 - 12:13 AM

EGCG is a glutamate releaser, although I dont know whether its potent or not

And a potent blood thinner as well ! allready at 2-4 capsules.

Sarcosine

Perhaps Sodium benzoate ( e211)

A d-aminoacid oxidase inhibitor and therefore, indirectly partial NMDA agonist through body own d-serine which degredation is inhibited.

http://www.ncbi.nlm....pubmed/24074637

However I´m seemingly the only one who respond to it.

http://www.longecity...-pfc-activator/

adrenergic a2 inhibitors like mitrazepine( PFC + Hippocampus) or yohimbine at least in the Prefrontal cortex (PFC)

-> dont mix it with glutamergics !! the consequence is cell death due glutamergic overstimulation,

consider the long half-life of mitrazepine 20-30 hours

anything that inhibits dopamine d2+d3 receptors and increase noradrenaline via NET inhibition

like Clomipramine.

But only in the cortex not in the limbic system

Perhaps Lithium via gaba inhibition + slight nmda blockade

Topiramate via preferred Kainic receptor blockade and weaker AMPA blockade but not NMDA.

An inhibition of AMPA should occur in higher doses

N-acetylcysteine can either increase or decrease glutamate through mGlu1 and (in higher doses perhaps) mGlu5 activation.

But I believe to read that it rather increases glutamate

Acetylcarnitine decrases glutamate via increase of mGlu2/3, but serotonine 5-ht2a receptors do the opposite, so they increase glutamate (in most cases !?)

Btw: drinking 600ml beer a day for 5 days in a row isnt toxic to the brain; means the brain can fully recover ( for males, for females the half; 300ml) 

in regards of bindge drinking, I believe to read that 1 promille with a break of several days is reperable but I´m not sure.

And a good antioxidant could (afaik) be acetylcysteine, acetylcarnitine, Ginseng extract (albeit lowers/normalizes glutamate) and perhaps some chinese herbs which as usual their blood thinning potential should be considered.

Edit:

Now I´m courious if I would get any "thank You"

Edited by Flex, 30 December 2014 - 12:18 AM.

• like x 1

sponsored ad

• Advert
Advertisements help to support the work of this non-profit organisation. To go ad-free join as a Member.

#20 Flex

• 1,629 posts

Posted 30 December 2014 - 07:25 PM

The "hangover well beeing" after binge drinking could be due antiinflammatory response of the body

Acute Immunomodulatory Effects of Binge Alcohol Ingestion

http://www.alcoholjo...0186-8/abstract

Decreased Il-1ß do decrease another counter response: Glucocorticoids 

which are implicated in mood anxiety and have dose depend effect on it.

If this is the reason, then anything that alters GR like Rehmannia Glutinosa * should have similair effects.

* has blood thinning properties, get informed about any interactions before usage

• like x 1

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: alcohol, phenibut, noots, nac

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users