I offer personal advice if you suffer from depression, sa, shizo, ocd, avpd etc

help

• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

#1 medievil

• Guest Guest
  • 3,758 posts

Posted 18 September 2014 - 05:10 PM

In the past i didnt want to disclose too much info to patent my interventions, but i beleive advicing people wont put that at risk and feel helping ppl that are suffering is far more important right now, so if anyone needs help and thinks i can help leave your email in my profile.

My messenger has been disabled for some reason so you cant pm me, just posting this as a heads up as i often said before i cant disclose my intervention ideas.
Its all very individual so i cant really post my ideas in threads, talking to someome to get a better idea of whats going is really important.

#2 medievil

• Topic Starter
  • Guest Guest
  • 3,758 posts

Posted 18 September 2014 - 05:22 PM

Remember i cant solve everyones problems but i suffer from predromal shizophrenia so in that department i could probably be of best help.

Take care guys, offcourse i reply and try to help ppl here in threads too so maybe this topic isnt of much use, but i refused to give all information when ppl contacted me in the past so i gues its a heads up for them...

sponsored ad

• Advert
Advertisements help to support the work of this non-profit organisation. To go ad-free join as a Member.

#3 YoungSchizo

• 855 posts

Posted 18 September 2014 - 05:41 PM

Only if it's a cult, then I'm in!  :sleep:

#4 medievil

• Topic Starter
  • Guest Guest
  • 3,758 posts

Posted 18 September 2014 - 05:44 PM

Haha

This thread really is pointless actually

#5 Reformed-Redan

• 2,200 posts

Posted 18 September 2014 - 06:49 PM

I think a lot of research you put into looking at schizo, is invaluable although the method in which you treat it is quite unordinary, stims+cocktail of other meds. Anyway, keep on posting about any new compounds you think work well for schizo. I'm personally trying to get GTS-21 for neuro-enhancement and I know schizo's might benefit from it. There's also a lot of other interesting compounds I want to gt like TAAR1 partial agonists. They seem really good at treating both positive and negative symptoms.

• like x 1

#6 YoungSchizo

• 855 posts

Posted 18 September 2014 - 07:10 PM

Haha

This thread really is pointless actually

Haha got nothing to say against that, just a  ;)

#7 medievil

• Topic Starter
  • Guest Guest
  • 3,758 posts

Posted 19 September 2014 - 12:14 AM

Yayada

I actually suggest completely differened solutions depending on the individual

My approuch if someone with anhedonia comes to me is the following, i allways see every individual to be differened and allways expect completely differened reactions, stims work for ME that does not mean someone suffering from pretty much identical to my symptions will get remissiong using stims.

For anhedonia i ask a persons response to ALL of the directly rewarding substances, if for example codeine completely cures anhedonia but amphetamine just helps, its like mu is at the root cause of the anhedonia, why? other rewarding substances dont provide complete remission so its not possible the anhedonia is covered up, as reward tru other pathways doesnt really work, such as with me.

In that case i would say codeine is the only possible solution, if other addictive rewarding drugs dont work what non rewarding crapwill do the trick?

Next is working out how to use it long term, tolerance can be avoided with mem, if the guy has a addictive personality i will suggest things that will solve that, i subutex script can easily be getten if someone says hes addicted to opiates, takes some otc codeine and test possible, then a controlled dose you have to take everyday at the pharmacy will be given blocking potential of abusing it.

Also studys show it works with a mu blocker, blocking the addictive potential while keeping the positive therapeutic effects.

#8 mono

• 201 posts
  • NO

Posted 04 October 2014 - 09:06 PM

How do you leave email address on your profile? You still around medievil?

Edit: nvm wasn't showing on the mobile site

Edited by mono, 04 October 2014 - 09:09 PM.

#9 Dwayde3

• 25 posts
  • NO

Posted 10 October 2014 - 01:39 AM

Med read my most recent post. My anhedioa sa, depression, ADD have all disappeared. It amazes me when I think about all the time I spent on trying to get a shrink to script me some stims. So when your giving advice to people with symptoms of schizo, sa, depression, ocd, etc... Always ask this question "could he or she be suffering from a disorder that can look like any of the above"? Also if you feel like your unable to help or your plans aren't working don't hesitate to suggest that he or she go see a doctor. THEY ARE NOT THE ENEMY! Anyways I look foward to hearing some of your suggestions! If your wondering my current cocktail is:

Risperdone 4mg

Klonopin .25mg

Luvox 100mg in the morning 200mg at night (this in my opinion has been the most helpful to my symptoms)

Exercise trying to get at least 30 min a day (if your doing treadmill do 5 incline or rotate between 3 and 5 incline, 5 will get your heart rate up).

Through my whole journey from being diagnosed by a psych at 13, where I was first put on strattera. What happened you ask? After a few months on strattera I began devoloping violent thoughts, after that we tried concerta. It didn't work at first initial dose which I believe was 18mg so I was put on 36mg. Yeah I could focus better, was more motivated, got school work done (mind you I was only in 7th grade) but after awhile I began to become addicted to the "feeling" concerta gave me so I took 2 or 3 just so I could play a videogame better. After awhile unrealized by me I began obsessing. With these obsessions came the delusional thought that I had a disease called Trimethylaminuria, so I went around asking every person I came in contact with if I stunk. I had all sorts of test run on me,  my family doctor even gave me special deoterant and soap. My shrink canceled the stims and put me on risperdal .25mg, while I was on it I definitely felt more relaxed. As I'm writing this I realize that this was my first psychotic episode it lasted for about six months. I should have been diagnosed a schizophrenic back then but the shrink was probably afraid of getting sued by my parents.

Most of my delusional thinking from that episode went away with time. I eventually was taken off all meds.

My second psychotic episode happened in High School. I won't go into detail on that one but I ended up in the hospital where I was officially diagnosed with schizophrenia. I was put on all the meds I'm on now there. (besides the luvox).

My point is this, none of the above would of happened if me and my parents and I plus my original shrink could of known that my "ADD" and school related issues were really OCD. Stims can and do make OCD  worse and can cause schizo so be careful!

#10 medievil

• Topic Starter
  • Guest Guest
  • 3,758 posts

Posted 23 October 2014 - 05:01 PM

Stims can only cause shizo if you riskgenes, then its just a matter or wheter you take a trigger.

Testosterone was mine

#11 YosefANaumovich

• 35 posts
  • NO

Posted 02 May 2015 - 12:52 PM

Stims can only cause shizo if you riskgenes, then its just a matter or wheter you take a trigger.

Testosterone was mine

I apologize for resurrecting an old thread but this question needs to be asked.

Testosterone TRIGGERED schizophrenia? That to me seems completely backwards when looking at what testosterone does to the brain and mental processes.

I assume you're a man?

I only experience the betterment of my condition when my test. is high (as well as estrogen and other hormones).

Edit: I've just found out after posting that this user has left the forum for good so this post was a mistake.

Edited by YosefANaumovich, 02 May 2015 - 01:42 PM.

• Dangerous, Irresponsible x 1

#12 hadora

• 147 posts

Posted 06 May 2015 - 08:01 PM

medievil i saw that you where here 20 days ago, if you still pass by can you drop me an email at diana-bol@hotmail.fr ?? i can't PM you because you were blocked for whatever reason

thx

#13 chemicalambrosia

• 393 posts
  • NO

Posted 06 May 2015 - 09:58 PM

Just in case you missed it hadora: http://www.longecity...g-off-medievil/

• Cheerful x 1

sponsored ad

• Advert
Advertisements help to support the work of this non-profit organisation. To go ad-free join as a Member.

#14 hadora

• 147 posts

Posted 07 May 2015 - 09:33 AM

Just in case you missed it hadora: http://www.longecity...g-off-medievil/

thanks bro, i know about his things, medievil is "special" in his own way lol

i just need to talk too him

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: help

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users