dirty tired phennys got big butt

• Please log in to reply
86 replies to this topic

#31 kemiclinguist

• 23 posts
  • NO

Posted 09 October 2014 - 01:36 AM

good news !  just got an email from liftmode - 

Yes, we are currently seeking to stock R-isomer Phenibut. 

However, we do not have an eta as of yet. Please keep checking back, inquiries help make it a more urgent priority to stock what customers are seeking.

Thank you for the suggestion and for your ongoing support, we are happy to hear from you and look forward to hearing back again real soon!

Best regards,

The LiftMode Team

#32 Gorthaur

• 139 posts

Posted 09 October 2014 - 03:54 AM

good news !  just got an email from liftmode - 

Yes, we are currently seeking to stock R-isomer Phenibut. 

However, we do not have an eta as of yet. Please keep checking back, inquiries help make it a more urgent priority to stock what customers are seeking.

Thank you for the suggestion and for your ongoing support, we are happy to hear from you and look forward to hearing back again real soon!

Best regards,

The LiftMode Team

I just sent them a request as well. If everybody in this thread sends them a request, I bet they'll make r-phenibut a top priority.

• like x 1

sponsored ad

• Advert
Adverts help to support LongeCity's non-profit work. To go ad-free join as Member.

#33 kemiclinguist

• 23 posts
  • NO

Posted 09 October 2014 - 04:07 AM

more good news.  i've been in contact with rechem.ca, and they said they should be restocking the phenibut within the month.  if it's the same stuff i got from them years back, it should be the r-isomer.  i'm waiting on an email back to confirm if it is.

#34 kemiclinguist

• 23 posts
  • NO

Posted 09 October 2014 - 04:18 AM

just got the email back from rechem and it's a confirmed R isomer  :-D

• like x 1

#35 Strangelove

• 792 posts

Posted 11 October 2014 - 11:34 PM

just got the email back from rechem and it's a confirmed R isomer  :-D

So they have it in stock now? I did not see it in their site.

I just send a message to liftmode too, saying I am interested to buy R-phenibut. Anyone interested, please take few seconds to send a message expressing your interest.

#36 kemiclinguist

• 23 posts
  • NO

Posted 11 October 2014 - 11:45 PM

They said they will be stocking it within the month.  It's from the same source they used before and it's confirmed to be R-phenibut.

• like x 1

#37 focus83

• 216 posts

Posted 13 October 2014 - 03:14 PM

I just want to quickly share my experience with R-Phen from Awakebrain. I only ordered a small amount for testing purposes (20 x 250mg) due to the high price tag. I have to say that I was very disappointed with R-Phen as I found it to be only a mild version of racemic Phen. I used it for only three days at dosages up to 2g (the same amount I would typically use racemic Phen), but never got much out of it expect for some mild anxiolysis, the typical sleepiness when laying down, some antidepressant effect and so forth. However, all that noticably milder than what I get from racemic Phen.

• Informative x 1

#38 kemiclinguist

• 23 posts
  • NO

Posted 13 October 2014 - 08:42 PM

Must not be very potent stuff, the R-phenibut I used to get from rechem was strong and 600mg was an effective dose.

#39 focus83

• 216 posts

Posted 13 October 2014 - 09:08 PM

Must not be very potent stuff, the R-phenibut I used to get from rechem was strong and 600mg was an effective dose.

It was the original from Russia. Should be as potent as it can get.

#40 kemiclinguist

• 23 posts
  • NO

Posted 13 October 2014 - 09:31 PM

It is milder in that it doesn't have the strong body/mind load that the racemic has.  It is smoother.

However, I find it to be superior for combating anxiety and depression, and it definitely had that feel good effect at doses under 1 gram, which was my typical dose.  

Edited by kemiclinguist, 13 October 2014 - 09:41 PM.

• like x 1

#41 focus83

• 216 posts

Posted 13 October 2014 - 10:18 PM

There shouldn't be any residual tolerance to the racemic Phen. I did however take 1g of racemic Phen some hours ago and also found it to be rather mild (though a little stronger than R-Phen). Tomorrow I will take 2g and see how it affects me. Then I have a direct comparison between R-Phen and racemic Phen. I will report back.

By the way, does 1g racemic Phen contain 0.5g R-Phen?

#42 kemiclinguist

• 23 posts
  • NO

Posted 13 October 2014 - 10:54 PM

Not sure.

#43 FW900

• 341 posts
  • NO

Posted 14 October 2014 - 01:41 AM

There shouldn't be any residual tolerance to the racemic Phen. I did however take 1g of racemic Phen some hours ago and also found it to be rather mild (though a little stronger than R-Phen). Tomorrow I will take 2g and see how it affects me. Then I have a direct comparison between R-Phen and racemic Phen. I will report back.

By the way, does 1g racemic Phen contain 0.5g R-Phen?

By the very definition of racemic mixture, the answer to your question is yes.

• unsure x 1

#44 Strangelove

• 792 posts

Posted 15 October 2014 - 12:31 PM

How everyone knows that what they have is R-phenibut? Is it on the packaging, speculation or the supplier says so?

#45 focus83

• 216 posts

Posted 15 October 2014 - 12:43 PM

So I tested 4g racemic Phen vs 2g R-Phen and found the racemic version to be noticably stronger in overall effect. It does however make my mind feel more foggy and sluggish whereas the R-Phen feels very clean in this respect. What I miss most from the R-Phen is the deep and restful sleep quality. I does something for sleep, but not nearly as much as the racemic. YMMV.

#46 The Brain

• 599 posts
  • NO

Posted 06 November 2014 - 12:05 AM

They said they will be stocking it within the month. It's from the same source they used before and it's confirmed to be R-phenibut.

Any update on availability, anyone ?

#47 Strangelove

• 792 posts

Posted 06 November 2014 - 12:24 PM

They said they will be stocking it within the month. It's from the same source they used before and it's confirmed to be R-phenibut.

Any update on availability, anyone ?

People just keep sending messages to Liftmode, I just sent another one, lol

Edited by Strangelove, 06 November 2014 - 12:25 PM.

• like x 1

#48 Introspecta

• Topic Starter
  • 622 posts

Posted 11 November 2014 - 10:51 PM

I also notice the same with racemic. It strange how it almost seems stronger but it produces much drowiness. Lately I've just been stuck on Phenibut FAA. Now that I'm tolerant I actually prefer it because I can dose much lower with the same lasting effect which for me is to basically alleviate withdrawal. The anti anxiety effects at this point don't do anything. R phenibut while not stronger per say is so much more cleaner and has more dopamiergic effect it seems.

I noticed when I got off PHenibut for a few periods my cravings for alcohol were increased by quite a bit which is dangerous for me so I don't mind dosing 400-600mgs Phenibut FAA 2-4 times a day. Im yet to try and R-phen as of late due to the cost at Awakebrain. I never saw it listed on Re chem. That place is a rippoff though. The amount of lyrica and neurontin powder they sell can be bought overseas for a much cheaper price. Any word on when Liftmode attempts to get this process moving?

#49 smartal

• 2 posts

Posted 13 December 2014 - 02:26 PM

I just noticed some phenibut at alibaba from China in bulk $10/kg and I thought it's crazy cheap... It's probably was just mistake... $10/kg... 1 kg minimal order. Without shipping costs and etc...

Than I googled bulk phenibut and noticed this topic.

So now my Ukrainian Phenibut (Bifren) doesn't seems so expensive... Just $5 with current exchange rate for 20x250mg

And Russian Phenibut costs here 2-3 times more. I haven't noticed a difference both are good quality.

But $5 for 4g it's too much to take it on regular basis. Isn't it?

I read someone got bright colors from piracetam I had something similar from combination of piracetam with phenibut and aminalon(gaba). It wasn't just colors I even saw object in more depth and clearer, my vision had improved. But also I started to gain muscles after 2 weeks of such combination and I changed my behaivior it's started to feel great to run for like 10 km and go exercise on racks 5 times per day.

Also I somehow started to notice much more attention from women with no effort and just to many random erections :-) So it's probably stimulated testosterone + growth hormone. After one month I stopped taking it and I got lazy again regarding sport and girls... Started to care more about work, war, etc... And summer was over.

Edited by smartal, 13 December 2014 - 02:34 PM.

#50 kemiclinguist

• 23 posts
  • NO

Posted 18 December 2014 - 05:43 PM

Great news, Liftmode is in the final stages of their R&D with the R-Phenibut, and it should be ready within January.

• like x 2

#51 The Brain

• 599 posts
  • NO

Posted 18 December 2014 - 07:24 PM

Good update, thanks.

#52 FW900

• 341 posts
  • NO

Posted 18 December 2014 - 08:12 PM

I hope they offer r-phenibut as both HCL and FAA.

Edited by FW900, 18 December 2014 - 08:14 PM.

• Agree x 1

#53 protoject

• 952 posts

Posted 19 December 2014 - 04:58 AM

I was wondering if anyone had some actual studies on this drug.

Including anyone who has Russian studies that can be translated into English.

Would be nice to see human studies, or even primate studies.

I'm not unfamiliar with this drug, I've seen its ups and downs, in the end it was really a DOWN drug for me that messed everything up, but I'm a more responsible user of things I put in my body these days.. My interest in trying this is back again but I mean.. hell i can't find anything scholarly on it really, besides drug addiction articles and rat studies

#54 Galaxyshock

• 1,460 posts

Posted 19 December 2014 - 07:44 AM

Here's a nice summary, refers to a few studies:

Phenibut (â-Phenyl-GABA): A Tranquilizer and Nootropic Drug

http://onlinelibrary...1.tb00211.x/pdf

PB was administered orally to healthy volunteers at a single dose of 250 mg. 65% of
the dose was recovered unchanged in the urine. The plasma half-life of PB was 5.3 h. Its
renal clearance approximated creatinine clearance.
Placebo controlled double-blind studies were conducted in neurotic or psychotic patients
with PB administered orally at 0.25 to 0.5 g, three times a day over one or two
weeks periods. PB was found to activate intellectual functions, improve physical strength,
motivate activity, and to reduce asthenia and tiredness (38).

PB is widely used in Russia in different neurological and psychiatric disorders. In some
Russian reference books PB is listed as a tranquilizer, in others as a nootropic agent. In reality
the drug appears to have both types of activity. It has been reported to diminish
tension, alleviate anxiety and fear, and to potentiate neuroleptics and antiparkinsonian
drugs (15,19). It has also been reported to enhance memory and intellectual function. The
largest amount of information (19,38) is available on the clinical use of PB in neuroses
(i.e., mental disorders characterized by anxiety). In geriatric patients, PB appears to be superior
to tranquilizers or neuroleptics. Like BAC, PB reduces spasticity. It has been successfully
used in the treatment of post-traumatic stress disorder, “asthenic-depressive”
syndrome, stuttering, and even vestibular disorders.

In children, PB has been claimed to be effective in neurotic disorders, “organic brain
syndrome,” insomnia and various forms of hyperactivity. In preschool age children PB has
been successfully used for speech disorders, particularly stuttering. Due mainly to its tranquilizing
activity, it is useful in epileptic patients. As a tranquilizer, PB appears to be
weaker than BDZs. However, unlike BDZs, PB does not reduce performance and controls
irritability and fatigue. No toxic effects of PB have been reported. Somnolence in geriatric
patients was occasionally mentioned as a side effect

• Informative x 1

#55 Virtual Reality

• 118 posts

Posted 04 January 2015 - 01:51 AM

Any updates regarding the r-isomer - phenibut from liftmode?

Ive tried the racemic version aswel, and did not like the feeling. Hopefully the r isomer works better for me.

#56 Strangelove

• 792 posts

Posted 24 February 2015 - 02:00 PM

Update from Liftmode.

Thank you very much for your email and interest in our products.

About the ®-Phenibut, we are working to obtain this material. Right 
now we are awaiting an initial sample from our main Phenibut supplier.

Once we receive the sample and verify its identity, purity and lack of 
harmful contaminants, we'll do in house testing to confirm the 
properties of the ®-Phenibut.  Then we will lock down the pricing and 
order a larger amount for production.  We expect this might take 2-4 
months to complete.

Thanks again for your email and kind support!

Sincerely,

• like x 1

#57 Virtual Reality

• 118 posts

Posted 24 February 2015 - 10:08 PM

Intrigued by this topic. As I have decided to order some genuine russian phenibut myself from rupharma.com. I will post my experience with this company as there arent many reviews for this website and with the substance itself.

Since liftmode takes such a long time to create this isomer of phenibut, you are probably better off ordering from these ''russian'' vendors. I have found two myself so far; rupharma.com and psypharm.com

They both sell interesting substances which I might try in the future. Though if anyone found a cheaper source for the (russian) -R phenibut , please post.

Edited by alex921, 24 February 2015 - 10:10 PM.

#58 NilsOlav

• 82 posts

Posted 18 March 2015 - 12:27 PM

Hard Rhino used to sell the GOOD STUFF, but it has mysteriously disappeared from their site :sad:  I tried Liftmode and as others have said, it feels "dirty" compared to the phenibut I had from Hard Rhino. It must have been R-phenibut.

Anyone heard if Liftmode will be selling R-phenibut anytime soon, or confirmed any other sites to be selling genuine R-phenibut?

Edited by NilsOlav, 18 March 2015 - 12:42 PM.

#59 Introspecta

• Topic Starter
  • 622 posts

Posted 30 April 2015 - 06:39 PM

So liftmode claimed to be coming up on something with R-Phenibut but when I emailed them it seemed as though it was news to them.... I told them people from here had een emailing them and there is a supply for it so if anyone who wants to try the purest form of phenibut which is much cleaner email liftmode....It will be at least twice the cost which sucks but its worth it in the end.

Edited by Introspecta, 30 April 2015 - 06:46 PM.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Adverts help to support LongeCity's non-profit work. To go ad-free join as Member.

#60 The Brain

• 599 posts
  • NO

Posted 30 April 2015 - 08:44 PM

There seems to be an email from liftmode that has been posted above about this ???

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: dirty, tired, phennys, got, big, butt

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users