- - - - -

How to get piracetam working again?

piracetam

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 metabrain

• 302 posts

Posted 25 September 2014 - 11:48 PM

I used Piracetam for 6 months every day and I developed a tolerance to it, I was wondering is there anyway to get it working again, it's been many months since I became tolerant to it. When I take it now I get none of the memory benefits, energy or cognitive enhancement as I did before. Is there something I could take to make it work once again?

#2 Introspecta

• 622 posts

Posted 26 September 2014 - 12:42 AM

The only thing I can think that might work is quit caffiene and all supplements that affect neurotransmitters for a few months then try it. I've been using for 8 years and can't regain the orginal effects even after month long breaks. I wonder if its due to over consumption of caffiene day after day, year after  year. I've never been able to make it more than a week off caffiene though.

I used Piracetam for years with little tolerance. Then I began taking large doses of 20-30grams and would get good effects. I would only do this for a few days. Then large doses like that would have little effects aside from slight headache and stimulation. I may experiment in the future with trying a different vendors Piracetam to see if there is any difference but I'm pretty sure my brain just adapted to it.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#3 ovecta

• 68 posts

Posted 26 September 2014 - 12:54 AM

This old thread maybe of some help to you http://www.longecity...non-responders/

It's got alot of info on plausible causes for non-responding but no definitive answer.

I used to response brilliantly to piracetam then after a month it simply stopped working, even after a 5 year break it still is not working.

#4 PierreD

• 7 posts

Posted 18 December 2014 - 03:23 AM

Had the same issue before I switched to brand named nootropics. Asian powder doesn't work anymore for me but Geratam (UCB) works fine.

#5 SuperStack

• 35 posts
  • NO

Posted 18 December 2014 - 05:31 AM

This may not be a viable option considering how deep your pockets run, and there hasn't been much research on the subject. I won't suggest taking more, because there have been a few members here that have tried, but have gotten negative results, but don't rule out the option. I personal take around 10-15gs a day, my gf just got me a scale for my boots for Christmas, along with Russian phenibut. So I cannot tell you the exact amount, but I do take 7 racetams a day and centrophenoxine.

I'm just a firm believer that everyone is in control of their actions and people can choose to do what they like, and drugs can only effect the way one feels, not determine what they think. My thought process isn't for everyone though. And if you're not big on self control I wouldn't suggest listening to me. But that's just my little piece.

#6 metabrain

• Topic Starter
  • 302 posts

Posted 25 December 2014 - 07:33 PM

I made the switch to UCB Geratam too but became immune to that also.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#7 PierreD

• 7 posts

Posted 13 January 2015 - 10:38 PM

One more. Did you try Liceithin (Choline)? I use http://unleashedbrai...5-capsules.html with Geratam as well as my buddy and we haven't any issues. 

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: piracetam

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users