3-MMC instead of methylphenidat

3-mmc

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Anja from Sweden

• 30 posts

Posted 29 September 2014 - 08:47 AM

Hello!

Sorry im  not from the U.S. but Sweden.So may be my english is not the best.

I am a chemistry student and 29.I was diagnosed with ADD(not ADHS) because I only can work or concentrate for max.

2 hours a day.

Here in Sweden you have 2 possibilities.Methylphenidat or Amphetaminsulfat(Racemic).

So first the doc tried methylphenidat dosing up to 40 mg retard.

This was ok for 2 weeks,then my thoughts startet running a million times and I became psychotic,and I startet to crash bad.

Next was Amphetaminsulfat up to 60 mg a day.There was almost no crash but 14 days later ich became psychotic again.

He wanted to combine this with a strong neuroleptica (Risperdal) and I said no.So I had to leave him.

I then read  in a swedish forum about RC research chemicals.

I first tried 4-FA amphetamine,2-FMA,2 FA but always the same pattern 14  days later i became psychotic.

Then I tried a few cathiones.And there I saw a possible solution.

I never tried Mephedrone 4-MMC but here in sweden 3-MMC is legal.So I tried this one.

I bought  a  micro scale and made 100 mg capsules.This was the beginning.I take about 5 x100 mg every 4 hours

and my ADD is gone without any psychotic symptoms  or crash the last 2 years.

I did liver checks and kindney,so far they are ok.I do trink lots of water.But I do not know the long term risks.

Someone said to me, in 2 years I will be dead,an my brain will be extremly damaged because this one is like MDMA ( Serotonin-Releaser)

I do not take 3 MMC for any party only just 100 mg 4-5 times a day to funktion normally. I am not extra happy or so.

But now 2 years later if I want to skip a day or two ,this is not possible because my body is feeling like sickness,vertigo,weakness

and only can lie on the couch if I do not take the drug.

So I don't know what to do.If i go on taking 3-MMC what will or can happen.Is this like a SSRI withdrawal or much worse?

If someone here has any advice  i would be very grateful.Or someone has taken research chemical and can tell me

if it's extremly dangerous for me.Especially 3-MMC.I know some are neurotoxic but I don't know which ones.

At the moment I have a job in a laboratory which I will lose immediately without  3-MMC.

I don't know why I had each time a psychotic break with methylphenidate and amphetamine.

SSRI also did not work(the brain fog was much much worse).After 3 to 4 weeks on sertralin,citalopram or paroxetine I  also

get extremly suicidal.

Trizyklica like amitritilyne I also had to try 8 weeks long before I got the methylphenidat, with the same reaktion.

And with something like Seroquel or Risperdal i feel like I am not alive anymore(more brain fog then with SSRI)

I crash my car the next day,in work everything doesn't funktion because i only want to sleep 18 hours a day + the extreme weight gain.

So I really dont know.Perhaps my liver an kidneys are nearly dead(i have to go to the toilett about ten times a day)

and often in the Morning before I take this 3 MMC I think how long I still will be alive.But without 3MMC I'm in

a deep depression and severe ADD and can not funktion,this problem I have since childhood.

And zyban was to weak.It helped at 600 mg,but only for 5 month,then stopped working.Well I tried almost everything.

I have lots of allergies,in childhood I took about 100 antibiotics because I always had viral infections every 4 weeks.

That was perhaps the trigger.I dont know.The beginning was in school class Nr.5.

There was a massive change in type face and I could not follow what the teacher told us.

Perhaps someone has any information about how toxic this chemical is to the body and

what a dopamine/serotonine releaser can do to the brain if you take it lets say 5 or 10 years daily?

Thank you very very much (I fear that something bad will happen to my body and brain if i go on this way)

Sjögren

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users