- - - - -

Stopping Sunifiram, nootropics before surgery

nootropics sunifiram surgery

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Dagger907

• 40 posts

Posted 29 September 2014 - 10:42 AM

Hi! I've been taking Sunifiram as a part of my regimen. Ive also taken mostly aniracetam, noopept and other things, but Im pretty sure they wont impact a full anesthesia.

I stopped taking Sunifiram Thursday when I sprained my ankle, thinking it might be bad. Turns out I broke some shit and snapped som other shit in there. Might be some surgery monday 6th October.

The reason for me stopping Sunifiram is that I read theres some conflict with NMDA and drugs used under anesthesia.

Im wondering if I also should stop taking aniracitam and Noopept before surgery? Ive also used "Noopeptine-oa" from TeamTLR, and emailed them the same question.

Best regards,
Dagger

• like x 1

#2 Dagger907

• Topic Starter
  • 40 posts

Posted 29 September 2014 - 11:10 AM

Edit: Why cant I edit posts?

I'm allergic to propofol, so they wont use that. Dont know what drug they use for NMDA?

sponsored ad

• Advert
Advertisements help to support the work of this non-profit organisation. To go ad-free join as a Member.

#3 Dagger907

• Topic Starter
  • 40 posts

Posted 06 October 2014 - 06:17 PM

Case closed.

Everything went fine. They didnt even use NMDA-blockers here, what kinda drugs are these anyway?

Got to try nerve blocking treatment as well, now its like Ive gotten local anesthesia. Bet it will hurt like a bitch tomorrow thouh.

First got their "cocktail" of pills. 100mg Voltarol, some Paracetamol. some diazeapam, oral steroidid, OxyContin(Im unsure, but it wasnt more than 20mg. I almost told them thats like nothing what take :P compared to a stack hahahah).

200mcg of IV Fentanyl, and when they hooked up the Thiopental I was out

sponsored ad

• Advert
Advertisements help to support the work of this non-profit organisation. To go ad-free join as a Member.

#4 Saffron

• 114 posts

Posted 04 September 2015 - 07:31 PM

If i need something p.r.n. "As-Needed" for energy, Nothing really works unless a few milligrams of sunifiram is used with it

Edited by Saffron, 04 September 2015 - 07:32 PM.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: nootropics, sunifiram, surgery

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users