• Create Account
  LongeCity
              Advocacy & Research for Unlimited Lifespans

Photo
- - - - -

Safety/Interactions of hypothetical blend?

nootropics blend hypothetical safety interactions

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Tyrosanity

• 8 posts
  • NO

Posted 30 September 2014 - 07:10 AM

Hi Longecity,

New poster here with a general inquiry as to the safety of the following stack, in terms of any potential negative interactions. I would consider myself knowledgeable in the field of nootropics and have a good amount of positive first and second hand (friends and family) experiences with many of these components individually and in various combinations, but admit I could be unaware of how it is on the whole. Regardless, this is a blend I have been using as of very recently and wish to start experimenting with regularly, so would love to hear any feedback -

In addition to this proving most efficient for myself, it seems to be the consensus that most of these should be taken daily, but some more frequently. There are a few I enjoy re-dosing with thorough the day, which I will list after these.

CDP-Choline (350mg)
L-Theanine (150mg)
Ginkgo Biloba Extract (250mg)
Ashwagandha (500mg)
Rhodiola (500mg)
NALT (400mg)
Panax Red Ginseng (250mg)
Bacopa (300mg)
Phosphatidylserine 20% (200mg)
DMAE (200mg)
Vinpocetine (10mg)
Pregnenolone (20mg)
Lyophilized Royal Jelly (500mg)

Re-dosing Blend:
ALCAR (300mg)
Aniracetam (500mg)
Noopept (10mg)
Sulbutiamine (250mg)

Thank you all in advance for any opinions!

Edit: it's now clear to me this belongs in the stacks subforum, apologies for that - would it be possible for this to be moved?

Edited by Tyrosanity, 30 September 2014 - 07:49 AM.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: nootropics, blend, hypothetical, safety, interactions

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users