• Create Account
  LongeCity
              Advocacy & Research for Unlimited Lifespans

Photo
- - - - -

Weird Blood Pressure / Brain Fog Causes?

blood pressure brain fog awareness

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 KieranA001

• 403 posts
  • NO

Posted 30 September 2014 - 12:08 PM

Hello,

All my life I've suffered with brain fog / lack of mental acuity (visual clearness) along with short-term memory issues and minor unawareness of what's going on around me. I also have anxiety, depression and some phobias such as social phobia.

Getting on point, yesterday I was taken to A&E because I had a "dull" tingly headache followed by, high blood pressure (palpating heart beat) when standing it's worse, cold/clammy hands and feet, anxiety, muscle twitches, detachment from body and surroundings (couldn't feel my legs when standing and face went numb (like when on alcohol), lightheaded, hot tingly head/chest but cold pale hands/feet, neck pressure (juggler veins), confusion, eye heaviness.

When I got there, they said I had high blood pressure but didn't do anything after that. In general I seem to have issues regulating my blood pressure. I had this same thing happen last week apart from I woke out of bed nauseated and felt sick and weak and puked like 5 times. Do you think it could be related to blood sugar levels or what? I do know that I get a lot of what seems like postral hypotention when going from a kneeling position to a standing position, as I feel faint and unconscious. I also get these weird "visual sparks" coming from the side of my vision or from above going down ways if I were to strain myself.

I really want this brain fog gone and I want my health to be normal and for my vision to be better. I have tried to fix it for 3+ years now with no luck... But I have reason to believe it's blood related now. Exercise seems to help me, alcohol is a no-no!!! I haven't drunk any alcohol in years. 

Thanks!

#2 Plasticperson

• 246 posts

Posted 30 September 2014 - 02:15 PM

maybe you should try some luteolin.. it will lower blood pressure and increase dopamine.. parsley a common herb/spice has tons of it 

To book this BIOSCIENCE ad spot and support Longecity (this will replace the google ad above) - click HERE.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: blood pressure, brain fog, awareness

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users