Desperate: Stack nootropic appropriate for intellectual performance

nootropics cognitive improve

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Nootropos

• 16 posts
  • NO

Posted 30 September 2014 - 09:08 PM

I've been taking one week noopept and pirisudanol and my cognitive ability is maintained or even worse.  I feel slow, groggy thinking, dull, with social anxiety, difficult to understand and reason academics texts, drowsiness, unmotivated, no energy, as complete zombie or autistic. Working memory and short-term and long-term rather pathetic. That way I can not get good performance in university, not even mediocre. I feel the worst shit of the faculty. The past academic year I had to leave and had the same symptoms, with depression and anxiety.

What nootropics stack and supplements you recommend me to promote deducctivo-inductive analysis, the ability to make logical reasoning, solve logical problems, stay focused for long periods of time, making abstractions, learn theoretical subjet-matter type scientific-technical, memorize and codify information, etc? 

Are no magic cures, but at least something to hold on to rebuild a base to expand enough to sustain me.

#2 Lobotomy

• 110 posts

Posted 01 October 2014 - 06:43 AM

1. Have you tried exercise and a good diet?

2. Do you sleep (soundly) enough?

3. Have you tried Coluracetam, CDP Choline, Piracetam, Oxiracetam, PRL-8-53, NSI-189, 7,8-Dihydroxyflavone?

4. Have you had a blood test?

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#3 Nootropos

• Topic Starter
  • 16 posts
  • NO

Posted 04 October 2014 - 12:10 PM

1. Have you tried exercise and a good diet?

2. Do you sleep (soundly) enough?

3. Have you tried Coluracetam, CDP Choline, Piracetam, Oxiracetam, PRL-8-53, NSI-189, 7,8-Dihydroxyflavone?

4. Have you had a blood test?

Hi, thanks for the reply. 

1. My diet is mediocre, and intakes of appetite sparingly. Exercise actualmentente I do not practice (I have some chronic fatigue). 

2. The key I think is lack of sleep and taking medication (for anxiety and depression). Mirtazapine should theoretically improve sleep, but actually makes you need about 10-12 hours of sleep daily and that I can not cover. I will try to reach 9 or 10 hours ahead of bedtime. Besides taking clonazepam ketazolam and night. 

The noopept in doses of 10 mg resulted in my sleepiness. I have read that it is best dose of 3 mg, to not affect working memory. 

3. I have not tried any of these nootropics. I have stopped by the time the noopept. Currently I just take my medication (antidepressants and anti-anxiety), sulbutiamine and vitamins. I feel better after leaving noopept and take sulbutiamine, but the day that I have sleep deficit back to the same state (headache, fatigue, apathy, drowsiness, slowed thinking...)

currently can be purchased PRL-8-53, NSI-189, 7.8-Dihydroxyflavone? Where? what combo or stack your recommend me between all these nootropics that you told me (Coluracetam, CDP Choline, Piracetam, Oxiracetam, PRL-8-53, NSI-189, 7,8-Dihydroxyflavone)?

4. Blood test results normal or close to normal.

Thanks. :)

PD this study correlates mirtazapine con BDNF gene expression in the hippocampus and cerebral cortex

Also take sertraline (150 mg): The antidepressant sertraline improves the phenotype, promotes neurogenesis and increases BDNF levels in the R6/2 Huntington's disease mouse model http://www.sciencedi...014488607003974

I wonder if many of these studies are real and proven or mere propaganda from pharmaceutical companies.

would be replaceable or complementable with 7,8-Dihydroxyflavone and NSI-189?

Edited by Nootropos, 04 October 2014 - 12:24 PM.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#4 dragomundo

• 17 posts

Posted 04 October 2014 - 05:50 PM

It is OBVIOUSLY effecting you in a negative way...stop taking it

The cholinergic system is the 2nd most important neurotransmitter system in your body. Taking DRUGS that alter those systems is downright irresponsible.

Ive done it before for a week and a half, GREAT the first couple of days. Waking up in the morning feeling as if I had taken a HUGE dose of Benadryl wasn't enough to steer me away. I was in denial for the rest of the week thinking it was too much/not enough choline and piracetam, trying every combination under the sun....

Drugs are drugs, DONT RISK IT.

btw ive seen people go absolutely RETARDED after coming off of that stuff, some didn't recover for half of a year. You might as well be injecting straight, usable choline form into the brain and watch as cells die from excitotoxicity. Because...yeah its a cholinergic receptor agonist(duh).

Lets put it this way, before it took you 500 cholinergic neurons to read and write. Taking an agonist of those receptors would make those receptors go apeshit just to do simple tasks such as..readin and writin. And your body would probably say..."oh shit whatever I am doing is making my 500 receptors go nuts, im going to make 1000 neurons do the same task because those 500 are having a hard time(theyre going apeshit).

yes, what I did was irresponsible :P

Edited by dragomundo, 04 October 2014 - 05:51 PM.

• Enjoying the show x 1

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: nootropics, cognitive improve

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users