- - - - -

Need Help With Brain Stack

nootropics cognition enhancement stack

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 David Betzer

• 5 posts

Posted 01 October 2014 - 11:46 AM

I am currently a student at University in my final year-ish of undergrad studies, getting a BS in Mathematics and a BA in Sociology, with a concentration in Anthropology, and minors in history, classics, and physics. Currently have a 3.7 gpa, and expect it will be above 3.9 by graduation. I plan on attending graduate school for mathematics, and possibly completing a BS in physics concurrently.

I have an IQ of 147 according to my last official testing in Highschool. Since then, I have been looking for a way to improve this substantially before I enter graduate school. As well as an improvement in IQ (whatever that measures, i.e. LDPFC etc.) I am hoping to expand my subjective experience of internal space, and am also training myself to fine-tune my dichotal listening skills.

I have a current stack which I have been taking for 2.5 weeks--and I am looking for suggestions on what to add/take away

I would love input from others. Column two is, of course the days I take it, column 3 is the number of times per day, 4 is the source/manufacturer, and column 5 is the amount per dose.

HGC                              SMTWRFS        x2          Ultra lab                 IGF-1 12X            

PQQ                          MWF               x1          Jarrow                   20 mg                               

Lutein                     MW F                x1          Vit Shoppe             20 mg                

D3                            SM TWRFS      x1          Natural Factors     5000 IU       

CoQ-10                   SMTWRFS      x1           Vit. Shoppe            100 mg  

Omega 3-6-9           SMTWRFS      x1          KAL                        400 mg    

Acetyl L Carn Arg  SMTWRFS      x1          Jarrow                      500 mg  

Vitamin K2 MK4/7  SMTWRFS      x1          LifeExtension          1000/200 mcg                                    

Bacopa                   SMTWRFS      x1          Vit Shoppe             100 mg/345 mg

Suntheanine          SMTWTFS      x2          Stress-Relax           200 mg                                                        

Vit. C                       SMTWTFS      x1          Walgreens              1000 mg

Lion's Mane           STRS              x2          Host Defence          1g                                                                     

Neuro Optimizer   SMTWRFS      x6         Jarrow                     (See Label)        phosphotydil serine/choline etc...

Adderol                  SMTWRFS      x2          ---                           5mg                                                                                   

Piracetam              SMTWRFS      x3          Focus Powders        2g

IDRA-21/PRL-8-53/Couleracetam SMTWRFS x2 ---                 20/10/10mg

NSI-189                  SMTWRFS       x2           ---                          40mg

TIANEPTINE           SMTWRFS       x3           ---                          15mg

THIOFLAVIN T        SMTWRFS       x1           ---                          5mg

I love you all and look forward to your help,

David

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: nootropics, cognition, enhancement, stack

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users