• Create Account
  LongeCity
              Advocacy & Research for Unlimited Lifespans

Photo
- - - - -

Aspartame/chlorella detox or am I going crazy?

aspartame chlorella

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 vtrader

• 235 posts

Posted 05 October 2014 - 10:25 AM

For the last few weeks I have been having this strange symptoms :

Constatly feeling like on the edge of an panic attack

wide eyed but disassociated feeling

restless leg throughtout the day

spend more time in worry mode, even for pointless things

insomnia

itchy legs

my brain feels like it is always pulsating

The only thing I can think of is that I have been drinking caffiene free diet coke daily. The other supplment I've added is chlorella in my morning protein shake. Now if I drink some coke the mental symptoms are temporaly lessened, but physcial symtoms remain.

Could it be the so called chlorella detox?

aspartame allergy?

Going mad?

I've stopped both since yesterday and all supplements including vitamins. Just drinking a lot of water now instead.

#2 AOLministrator

• 181 posts
  • NO

Posted 02 November 2014 - 06:37 PM

Please if you find out the cause I need to know how to get it back. I won't believe it is the diet coke, because I started drinking it days ago after 8 month quitting and it doesn't really correlate. This state of mind also decreased as my adrenal gland issues increased and with that also my coping strategies got better and I started making progress with supplements like piracetam all over the years. Regardless, what made me start to drink 4.5L diet coke a day again was my experience with artificial sweetener in just ridiculous quantities (sodium cyclamate and saccharin). It made me able to focus on the moment and I think it is interrupting my extremely complicated and exhaustive thoughts/personality which allows me to function better. Now the diet coke has only cyclamate in common, so it suggests that it is the cause? But maybe aspartame is also good. I have been drinking diet coke in extreme quantities over a decade, I think I have too much adapted to it. I have had all the symptoms you described except brain pulsating.

Edited by Aolministrator, 02 November 2014 - 06:40 PM.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: aspartame, chlorella

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users