fat soluble water soluble soluble fat fat and water sol absorb digest milk

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 greensky7

• 10 posts
  • NO

Posted 08 October 2014 - 03:56 PM

Good day,

I think I have the general gist of what fat and water soluble mean; a fat soluble supplement needs to be taken with fat and water soluble supplement with water.  However, I have some specific questions about taking fat and water soluble supplements.

First, if I'm taking a fat soluble supplement, should I eat or drink something fatty a significant amount of time before taking the supplement?  Can I eat or drink something fatty right before; like drinking a glass of milk, then take Aniracetam?  Can I eat or drink something fatty after taking the supplement; right after or significantly after (30-60 minutes)?

What about combining fat and water soluble supplements?  If I want to take Aniracetam and Piracetam at the same time, and I eat or drink something fatty first, then take Aniracetam and Piracetam, would this have any influence on the Piracetam's efficacy since it is water soluble?  Should I take the water soluble supplements before eating or drinking something fatty and taking the fat soluble supplements?  Does this matter?

I'm sure these are simple questions, but I'm a supplement noob and want to make sure I do this right.  I appreciate any feedback you guys may have about this.

Sincerely,

Green

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: fat soluble, water soluble, soluble, fat, fat and water sol, absorb, digest, milk

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users