• Create Account
  LongeCity
              Advocacy & Research for Unlimited Lifespans

Photo

Aging as an electrical non-linear process.

aging electricity non-linearity quantum system

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Jose_LER

• 83 posts

Posted 09 October 2014 - 04:37 PM

Have you thought or seen some work about aging and biological electrical mechanism?

I think while studying aging, electrical and oxidative mechanisms are very deeply related to the regenerative process.

I know this idea will sound crazy, but maybe the biological systems can "save" some kind of information in form of electrical characteristics or something similar that is consumed and deplenished while the life process takes places (when we're alive, constantly).

In other posts I say something about cellular differentiation and the possible relation with electric mechanisms. I think that aging can be also explored if we see aging as a process of more and more imperfect cellular differentiation. Those "damages" are accumulative until a point that the cellular differentiation is less complete and perfect, giving place to an "aged" cell.

Could it be possible to "recharge" that information using external stimulation?

What is that information, how it's codified and how it's used by the body?

It will be a process of "recharge" or a process of giving an order againg to some electrical parameters?

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: aging, electricity, non-linearity, quantum system

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users