• Create Account
  LongeCity
              Advocacy & Research for Unlimited Lifespans

Photo
- - - - -

Phosphatidylcholine lowers sex drive and causes irritability?

supplements sex biochemistry brain hacks

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 ShrewdSimian

• 9 posts
  • NO

Posted 09 October 2014 - 07:24 PM

Just for the fun of it, I decided to experiment with 1200mg of Phosphatidylcholine daily (spread out in 4 x 400mg doses) just to see what effects it has after reading some of the positive news about it and hearing Kurzweil high doses on it.

Three days later I keep wanting to just nap throughout the day, my tolerance levels for anything even remotely resembling BS are at an all time low, and my formerly excruciatingly high sex drive is now next to nonexistent (this is sort of a backhanded blessing).

On the plus side, by day three, it is noticeably easier to figure out some of the more complicated coding problems I face throughout the day.

Are these known side effects in some people?

Edited by ShrewdSimian, 09 October 2014 - 07:24 PM.

#2 ShrewdSimian

• Topic Starter
  • 9 posts
  • NO

Posted 10 October 2014 - 06:58 PM

Got some oxiracetam to burn off some of the choline to see if I was just overloading myself with it. Just 10 min after taking 868mg sublingually I started to feel normal, energized and focused again.

After doing more research, I'm thinking I may just be choline dominant, which would also explain the jaw tension I experience most days as well.

Anyone else had this experience?

To book this BIOSCIENCE ad spot and support Longecity (this will replace the google ad above) - click HERE.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: supplements, sex, biochemistry, brain hacks

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users