- - - - -

The Benefits of Stacking Choline with ALCAR

alcar stacking choline

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Peak Noots

• 138 posts

Posted 12 October 2014 - 08:40 PM

Many people don't know the benefits of ALCAR as a nootropic. We wrote this post to help people understand. Hope its helpful. - PeakNootropics.com

#2 Al Capacino

• 120 posts

Posted 12 October 2014 - 09:04 PM

I suffer from major depression, General anxiety. I find alcar and racetams really inhibit my personality. Well so far from the ones I've tried, alcar, aniracetam, piracetam hydrazide, coloracetam. I supplemented with citicholine and that helped keep away the racetam headaches.
But like I say I have no interest in social interaction which is the opposite of what I want from a supplement.
It's a shame because aniracetam in particular does quell my anxiety a bit.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#3 Peak Noots

• Topic Starter
  • 138 posts

Posted 13 October 2014 - 04:06 AM

It sounds like you would be better suited to dopaminergics. Tianeptine is a research nootropic that one well known vendor sells that you should look into also.

http://peaknootropics.com 

#4 Al Capacino

• 120 posts

Posted 13 October 2014 - 06:49 AM

Yeah I've tried tianeptine before and it works okay but the most recent research indicates it may be playing with the opiates that gives it it's effects, which may explain why I respond well to it. Doesn't do too much for my mood but does tame my anxiety. The downside is the half life. I only feel the effects for about 2 hours max. My best reactions have been to it though and kratom especially another opiate operator. Pregabilin is okay for anxiety but does not do much for the heart palpitations. That's where aniracetam is beneficial but like I said, it makes me antisocial. Also cbd oil is good for the palpitations. Mostly you find though that vendors don't list the ingredients for cbd oil which I can't trust.

If you've any other suggestions I'd be interested to hear.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#5 Peak Noots

• Topic Starter
  • 138 posts

Posted 13 October 2014 - 03:08 PM

Have you tried phenibut? It is really good for anxiety. Have you tried any eugeroics? You could also try the 5HTP/Mucuna puriens stack to try to raise serotonin and dopamine levels naturally if they are low. Changing your whole mood is unlikely but many can get a mood lift naturally from using the stack. Having higher levels of dopamine and serotonin will never hurt but you should try to raise them equally. One reason the racetams can affect mood is because acetylcholine increase can lower these monoamines. This is why many nootropics are not suited for people with depression. You may be able to still use ampakines. Give sunifiram a shot.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: alcar stacking, choline

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users