- - - - -

the best anti-grey stack

anti grey

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 Stefanovic

• 300 posts

Posted 13 October 2014 - 09:33 AM

Results probably vary but what would you consider the best anti grey hair stack?

I thought of copper, paba, tyrosine and the B complex. I just don't know how much paba would be recommended.

#2 GoingPrimal

• 264 posts

Posted 13 October 2014 - 05:44 PM

Might want to read up on He Shou Wu (polygonum multiflorum). Been used for this very purpose for hundreds of years in China, and has tons of other benefits as well. I use it almost daily, though not for grey hair.

http://www.ronsblogworld.com/?p=1435

• like x 1

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for SUPPLEMENTS (in thread) to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#3 Stefanovic

• Topic Starter
  • 300 posts

Posted 13 October 2014 - 08:10 PM

he shou wuh is the supplement I've used for a long time with no results, although not as part of a stack. I used the brand paradise.

Edited by Stefanovic, 13 October 2014 - 08:11 PM.

• like x 1

#4 GoingPrimal

• 264 posts

Posted 16 October 2014 - 12:54 PM

Interesting. Always wanted to use it on my dad or step-dad to see if it would do anything to their gray hair.

#5 Stefanovic

• Topic Starter
  • 300 posts

Posted 17 October 2014 - 03:36 PM

I got gray in just months and the weird thing is: it looks different than greying due to aging. On top I have grey hair here and there but on the left side it's a big white spot around and just above my ear and on the right side it's higher. Must be the typical stress induced greying?

I think I'll go for copper, zinc, paba, B complex ( and maybe L-tyrosine)

#6 nootrope

• 88 posts

Posted 19 October 2014 - 10:56 PM

I agree on He Shou Wu. Most resveratrol supplements are made from a related plant, but He Shou Wu is cheaper. I put a teaspoon into my mouth daily, and slowly swallow it down. "Buccal" delivery of resveratrol (some absorption through the mouth instead of entirely once swallowed) has been reported to be a better way for it to be absorbed.

Also, co-Q10 may be good for this too.

#7 Skyguy2005

• 291 posts
  • NO

Posted 22 October 2014 - 09:12 PM

I agree on He Shou Wu. Most resveratrol supplements are made from a related plant, but He Shou Wu is cheaper. I put a teaspoon into my mouth daily, and slowly swallow it down. "Buccal" delivery of resveratrol (some absorption through the mouth instead of entirely once swallowed) has been reported to be a better way for it to be absorbed.

Also, co-Q10 may be good for this too.

Are they actually related?

#8 nootrope

• 88 posts

Posted 02 November 2014 - 08:57 PM

Yes.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for SUPPLEMENTS (in thread) to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#9 Stefanovic

• Topic Starter
  • 300 posts

Posted 08 November 2014 - 03:55 PM

http://www.iherb.com...20-tablets/1155

I've been taking this supplement for less than two weeks now with 25 mg of zinc daily, I wonder if it wouldn't be better to take only one cap every two days. 3 mg of copper ( plus the stuff you got with diet) might be a bit much and not giving an extra boost to hair darkening. Just wondering.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users