- - - - -

Phenylpiracetam delayed crash

phenylpiracetam comedown crash hangover dopamine

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Xenthide

• 89 posts

Posted 13 October 2014 - 09:47 PM

I am curious if anyone else has experience a similar effect from Phenylpiracetam.

I really do like Phenylpiracetam - it massively increases my focus and drive for one, and I also feel it improves my mood. However, I believe this is almost entirely from the intense dopamine rush which it surely causes. I have never tried amphetamine but I suspect the unwavering focus and feeling of clean energy is comparable to a dose of speed, although I would like to think much easier on the body and mind.

200mg of Phenylpiracetam in the morning (ideally with coffee, although I am now trying to limit my caffeine intake) and I will be able to work all day.

The strange thing is however that when I go to sleep that night, I often don't feel like I have fully come down, and I will often wake up only having had 6 hours sleep (this varies, but this is less than my usual amount, and is almost like what usually happens to me when I take Piracetam for several days, just immediate). I don't feel that fatigued upon waking, and the next day, even without redosing, I can continue to work and seemingly think with more clarity than usual. I'm not sure if this is some kind of motivational momentum placebo or if the effects are yet to wear off, but I am starting to think it is more likely to be the latter.

Anyway, the effect that bothers me the most is that not the day after, but sometimes 2 days after dosing, I will feel much slower, unmotivated and more lethargic than usual. This is not an extreme effect, and depends on what I have to do that day, but it has happened enough for me to think I might be noticing something. I have taken other stimulant drugs before such as cocaine and MDMA and therefore I feel like I can recognise this effect, which I can only describe as delayed destabilisation of my neurotransmitters and/or emotional well-being (although, of course, with the aforementioned "hard stimulants" the crash is usually much less subtle than with Phenylpiracetam).;

Given this effect, I am beginning to think Phenylpiracetam is perhaps not such a safe or healthy focus-enhancer or stimulant afterall. Such a long-acting dopaminergic surely must have some negatives.

Thoughts?

#2 cani!

• 81 posts
  • NO

Posted 06 November 2014 - 03:08 PM

I have the same experience with phenylpiracetam. I like it a lot but it drains me and make me depressed in the following days...

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for SUPPLEMENTS (in thread) to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#3 magta39

• 131 posts

Posted 07 November 2014 - 09:19 PM

Try smaller dose, 50mg sublingual

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for SUPPLEMENTS (in thread) to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#4 cani!

• 81 posts
  • NO

Posted 08 November 2014 - 01:46 AM

Safe enough but still there is a risk and since the op doesn't have issues...

Anyways, my coach is preventing me from pushing too hard :-) But thanks for the heads-up! It is temoting to push more so I will be cautious.

My shin splints are just gone! I've done a few treatment on medium pressure oxygen therapy bed and the effects are very similar to c60oo. I have ortho shoes and compress socks, a pt tapes me before games as well. I always end up with stress fracture at the end of the season antways!!!! Nothing including various hormones has worked as well as C60 so far.

In any case, I meant 3 mg twice a week.

Thanks Niner I will keep you updated.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: phenylpiracetam, comedown, crash, hangover, dopamine

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users