• Create Account
  LongeCity
              Advocacy & Research for Unlimited Lifespans

Photo

[anti-aging firewalls] The Prospects that Emerging Science Offers Us for Long Healthy Lifespans – PowerPoint presentati

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 ImmInst

• Admin, Director robot
  • 2,350 posts

Posted 16 October 2014 - 06:53 PM

By Vince Giuliano

I rarely hesitate to talk about exciting research developments reported in this blog with my friends.  However, only a few people  in our local community of Wayland Massachusetts have known about the blog or our work on the aging sciences.    A few of my friends have suggested that I do a presentation on our work for the benefit of the local community. I gave such a talk on October 7, 2014 on The Prospects that Emerging Science Offers Us for Long Healthy Lifespans. The talk was the first in a 2014 seasonal series of lectures, “The Great Presenter Series” sponsored by the Wayland Public Library.

The PowerPoint presentation for that talk can be downloaded by clicking on the links that follow.  I had to divide the presentation into two parts so it could be handled by the blog software. You can download both parts and view them with your own versions of Microsoft PowerPoint or Open Office

Longhealhylife10-2-14PT1  Overview on the sciences of aging

Longhealhylife10-2-14PT2 Actions and interventions for extending healthspan and lifespans  – Focus on the personal and practical

Because most members of the Wayland library audience could not be presumed to have a biology science background, I strove to keep the presentation relatively non-technical and general.  The talk was well-attended and well-received, and followed by a long and lively discussion period.  Regular readers of this blog might find the presentation useful for kicking off discussions with their own non-scientist friends about some of the key facts relating to the longevity sciences and easy-to-apply interventions that offer the possibility of longer than average lifespans for those that pursue them.

Vince

View the full article at Anti-Aging Firewalls

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users