• Create Account
  LongeCity
              Advocacy & Research for Unlimited Lifespans

Photo
* * * * - 14 votes

GHK tripeptide resets DNA. Brain, capillary, skin etc regeneration.

ghk dna repair. brain skin capillary regeneratin

• Please log in to reply
821 replies to this topic

#31 Logic

• Topic Starter
  • 2,659 posts
  • NO

Posted 06 November 2014 - 12:48 PM

From reading up on systemic Cu it seems that my concern about GHK pulling bound copper out of blood albumin is unfounded:
It looks like the bonding of Cu to albumin is nature's way of quickly binding highly destructive Cu and transporting it to the liver and kidneys for processing?
Pulling Cu out of albumin would simply free up the albumin to intercept more unbound Cu.

I like the idea of the 50-50 mix of GHK and GHK-Cu as its been used in vivo successfully already.
I think I am going to try and organise a Group Buy of 50/50% GHK/GHK-Cu if enough people are interested?

• like x 1

#32 pure

• 111 posts

Posted 06 November 2014 - 12:52 PM

I just started reading this thread yesterday. I asked Pivotal Bioscience about obtaining GHK (non-Copper).

They advised that they have developed an oral GHK (non-Copper) product using GHK synthesized in

Australian with a delayed instant-release capsule which is resistant to stomach acid and will release its

contents in the small intestine for maximum absorption. They said they are presently trialling the product

and will finish their trials in December.

I asked about buying some in the meanwhile (for "research use" - injection), and they advised they could

supply it for research purposes, but at present their stock is in bulk dessicated form and they would have

to aliquot and lyophilize into vials.

They undertook to get back to me tomorrow with sizes, timeframes, and costs.

I am happy to update this thread tomorrow when I hear back.

So it looks like GHK should be absorbed intact if swallowed. I wonder about GHK-Cu?

Do you have any info on pricing for GHK or GHK-Cu from Pivotal Bioscience in Australia or elsewhere Pure?

• like x 2

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for SUPPLEMENTS (in thread) to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#33 pure

• 111 posts

Posted 06 November 2014 - 01:03 PM

Regarding your group buy, I should send Pivotal an email this afternoon about potential quantity so they get it in the morning their time.

What sort of vial size and quantity do you think should be enquired about?

#34 smccomas01

• 155 posts

Posted 06 November 2014 - 02:03 PM

I would be interested 

#35 Logic

• Topic Starter
  • 2,659 posts
  • NO

Posted 06 November 2014 - 02:37 PM

Thx Pure!  :)

Those pills  sound good, but you might ask them why they went with pure/no Cu GHK?

I have no idea what amount per vial people wold like or how many people are interested?
We would have to wait for more group buy input from everyone?
I do know that most would prefer to take it sublingually??

#36 thedarkbobo

• 153 posts

Posted 06 November 2014 - 03:20 PM

Group buy - yes, mix 50/50 would be great according to the study it increased effectiveness, but if I can afford it - that depends on price. I am willing to spend well, lets say up to around 50$.

If its too high - I am going to get some GHK-cu (from china?) maybe.

Edited by thedarkbobo, 06 November 2014 - 03:45 PM.

#37 smccomas01

• 155 posts

Posted 06 November 2014 - 03:54 PM

I do not mind paying more for guaranteed quality. 

#38 Ehvam

• 41 posts

Posted 06 November 2014 - 05:14 PM

Count me in on the group buy. That pill sounds great.. maybe they would like to have some additional lab rats?

#39 johnross47

• 747 posts
  • Location:table 42 in the restaurant at the end of the universe

Posted 06 November 2014 - 08:39 PM

For me this is fascinating. I have several medical issues of varying importance which all seem to involve a degree of failure of collagen or something similar. (I am not medically or biologically trained) I have a stretched bladder which requires self catheterisation, contractures in the palms of my hands, and a leaky heart valve which has developed over the last few years and appears to be progressing. ( and of course the floppier skin etc. that goes with being 67)

This stuff sounds like something I would want to try.

#40 PWAIN

• 1,288 posts

Posted 06 November 2014 - 10:09 PM

I work in the same city block as this companys listed address. If a group buy happens, I could just pop over there and pick the stuff up avoiding postage. I could then simply post on to those who are buying this stuff. Need to be alquoted though cos I would hate to try measuring this stuff out.

I just started reading this thread yesterday. I asked Pivotal Bioscience about obtaining GHK (non-Copper).

They advised that they have developed an oral GHK (non-Copper) product using GHK synthesized in

Australian with a delayed instant-release capsule which is resistant to stomach acid and will release its

contents in the small intestine for maximum absorption. They said they are presently trialling the product

I asked about buying some in the meanwhile (for "research use" - injection), and they advised they could

supply it for research purposes, but at present their stock is in bulk dessicated form and they would have

So it looks like GHK should be absorbed intact if swallowed. I wonder about GHK-Cu?

Do you have any info on pricing for GHK or GHK-Cu from Pivotal Bioscience in Australia or elsewhere Pure?

• like x 5

#41 Infinite1

• 83 posts

Posted 07 November 2014 - 01:16 AM

Following this and also potentially interested in the group buy, depending of course on price.

#42 nbourbaki

• 106 posts

Posted 07 November 2014 - 06:29 AM

I would also be interested depending on price

#43 Soma

• 341 posts

Posted 07 November 2014 - 04:51 PM

What does one mean when they say that this "resets DNA"? This sounds rather sensationalistic to me.

I have certainly had my share of skin problems. Maybe this would help internally. I never had any luck with copper peptides on my skin that I used to try and reduce scarring. The only result was irritation.

#44 Logic

• Topic Starter
  • 2,659 posts
  • NO

Posted 07 November 2014 - 08:47 PM

What does one mean when they say that this "resets DNA"? This sounds rather sensationalistic to me.

I have certainly had my share of skin problems. Maybe this would help internally. I never had any luck with copper peptides on my skin that I used to try and reduce scarring. The only result was irritation.

It activates DNA repair genes and the apoptosis of cells that are synthesizing DNA incorrectly. ie: precancerous cells Soma.

Note that it upregulates PARP, so taking your preferred NAD+ promoter will synergise with GHK.

http://www.hindawi.c...ri/2014/151479/
"... Activation of DNA Repair Genes. DNA damage is promptly repaired in young and healthy cells, however, as we age, DNA damage starts accumulating. Resetting activity of DNA repair genes can diminish deleterious effects of aging...

...Normal healthy cells have checkpoint systems to self-destruct if they are synthesizing DNA incorrectly through programmed cell death or the apoptosis system. Matalka et al. demonstrated that GHK, at 1 to 10 nanomolar, reactivated the apoptosis system, as measured by caspases 3 and 7, and inhibited the growth of human SH-SY5Y neuroblastoma cells, human U937 histiocytic lymphoma cells, and human breast cancer cells [9]. In contrast, the GHK accelerated the growth of healthy human NIH-3T3 fibroblasts.
Our analysis of GHK’s actions found that it increased gene expression in 6 of the 12 human caspase genes that activate apoptosis. In 31 other genes, GHK altered the pattern of gene expression in a manner that would be expected to inhibit cancer growth. In DNA repair genes there was an increase (47 UP, 5 DOWN) [7]. These results support the idea that GHK may help slow or suppress cancer growth...

GHK and DNA: Resetting the Human Genome to Health : Table 4
Table 4: The most affected DNA repair genes.

UpGene titlePercent change in gene expression

1Poly (ADP-ribose) polymerase family, member 3, PARP3253
2Polymerase (DNA directed), mu, POLM225
3MRE11 meiotic recombination 11 homolog A MRE11A212
4RAD50 homolog (S. cerevisiae), RAD50175
5Eyes absent homolog 3 (Drosophila), EYA3128
6Retinoic acid receptor, alpha, RARA123

DownGene titlePercent change in gene expression

1Cholinergic receptor, nicotinic, alpha 4, CHRNA4−105

• like x 1

#45 Logic

• Topic Starter
  • 2,659 posts
  • NO

Posted 07 November 2014 - 09:47 PM

Thx Pwain.
I'm not sure I'm understanding you correctly: Postage will have to be paid either to you or Pivotal Bioscience, assuming we decide to go with them..?
Its great to have someone close-by though if we do.

We seem to have around six people interested in a group buy; please let other people you think may be interested know about this potential group buy.

I am going to contact Pivotal Bioscience and some other potential suppliers to get an idea of price etc in the mean time.

#46 Metagene

• 674 posts
  • NO

Posted 07 November 2014 - 10:06 PM

Interested until further notice.

#47 sthira

• 2,008 posts

Posted 08 November 2014 - 01:33 AM

I may be interested, too. But I need more information, so I'll keep reading. And I'm curious why you guys don't like the Skin Actives peptide for the dermatological topical? Copper?

#48 zorba990

• 1,601 posts

Posted 08 November 2014 - 09:16 PM

If using something like this orally http://www.skinactiv...eptide-GHK.html
What would the dosage be? (Aim to try sublingual)

Scratch that too many other ingredients in that one for oral use :-(

Edited by zorba990, 08 November 2014 - 09:21 PM.

#49 micro2000

• 61 posts

Posted 09 November 2014 - 12:39 PM

www.activepeptide.com

Edited by micro2000, 09 November 2014 - 12:40 PM.

#50 pure

• 111 posts

Posted 09 November 2014 - 01:31 PM

I think they're made in China though..

Per their website: "Our 12,000 square foot lab in China.."

But of course, not everything from China can be poor quality.

www.activepeptide.com

#51 neuralis

• 84 posts
  • NO

Posted 10 November 2014 - 12:10 AM

Depending on the quotes you get I'd probably be interested in this GB as well.

#52 xEva

• 1,594 posts
  • NO

Posted 10 November 2014 - 12:45 AM

me too

#53 pampoenkop

• 19 posts
  • NO

Posted 10 November 2014 - 06:10 AM

Me too depending on price

Edited by pampoenkop, 10 November 2014 - 06:10 AM.

#54 smithx

• 1,433 posts

Posted 10 November 2014 - 07:18 AM

I'm interested, but the form with copper seems possibly dangerous so I would want to avoid that unless someone has a compelling argument as to why getting more copper isn't an issue.

See this thread for more information on the dangers of copper supplementation:

http://www.longecity...upplementation/

#55 pure

• 111 posts

Posted 10 November 2014 - 09:59 AM

I have received pricing for GHK from Pivotal Bioscience, per below:

"Dear Chris,

Per your enquiry, we confirm the following pricing is applicable for GHK purchased for Research Purposes:

- GHK (H-Gly-His-Lys-OH) AKA "Tripeptide-1"

- CAS#: 72957-37-0

- MW: 340.38

- MF: C14H24N6O4

- cGMP Synthesized in Australia

- Purity: 99.36% (current batch)

- US$178.42/AU$205.88* per gram for a single order of up to 5 grams

- US$157.19/AU$181.38* per gram for a single order of up to 10 grams

*@0.8666

- Aliquoting: up to 10 vials per gram included (in any combination of sizes). More than 10 vials per gram: AU$0.74 per additional vial

- All vials Nitrogen flushed (we don't offer "clean/purified air flushing" as this is inferior)

- Mannitol added on request at no additional cost (to achieve a robust solid mass post-lyophilization which will not readily break up)

Please advise should GHK be required as an Acetate (Gly-His-Lys Acetate) or other."

#56 smccomas01

• 155 posts

Posted 10 November 2014 - 10:16 AM

158 per gram is not cheap however does not make me choke either. 

#57 thedarkbobo

• 153 posts

Posted 10 November 2014 - 11:05 AM

Hmm not terrible, I count me in for 1/3g ;)

#58 nbourbaki

• 106 posts

Posted 10 November 2014 - 11:38 AM

I'm in for a gram

#59 Hebbeh

• 1,661 posts

Posted 10 November 2014 - 12:59 PM

I'm in

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for SUPPLEMENTS (in thread) to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#60 smccomas01

• 155 posts

Posted 10 November 2014 - 01:04 PM

I am in for a gram 

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: ghk, dna repair. brain, skin, capillary, regeneratin

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users