• Create Account
  LongeCity
              Advocacy & Research for Unlimited Lifespans

Photo
* * * * - 14 votes

GHK tripeptide resets DNA. Brain, capillary, skin etc regeneration.

ghk dna repair. brain skin capillary regeneratin

• Please log in to reply
821 replies to this topic

#661 ceridwen

• 1,292 posts

Member Away

Posted 15 November 2015 - 06:37 PM

Sublingual?
Oral? What could be used for oral?

#662 Rocket

• 1,072 posts
  • NO

Posted 16 November 2015 - 02:11 AM

Day 15: I've moved injections to nighttime a couple days ago. Not scientific but perhaps if the peptide is in the host during sleeping when the body is healing/resting, that will have a better affect. Still dosing 25mg.

Hard to tell what is what as I'm on cjc1295 + dac for several weeks, but I lift weights frequently and have been nursing a bum shoulder for 2 or 3 weeks. The pain and discomfort disappeared within the last 3 days, completely, and I'm lifting heavy again. Definitely not a placebo effect. Still gonna nurse it since I know how these injuries go....

Edited by Rocket, 16 November 2015 - 02:12 AM.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for SUPPLEMENTS (in thread) to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#663 Nuke

• 126 posts
  • NO

Posted 16 November 2015 - 08:17 PM

Awesome link David , I will read though it.

I would worry about stem cell depletion if it works by activating it. On one hand, if your anti-oxidant level are high enough, hopefully every division will give you at least a stem cell and a differentiated cell. On the other hand, I know far to little on stem cells to speculate to much.

Has anyone ever played around with the N and C terminus on GHK? Maybe tried N-acetyl-GHK-amide, like some people did with Semax, Selank and Epitalon? It may protect GHK a bit from enzymatic degradation. Or it may totally break it's working, eg. loose it's affinity for copper.  From what I read it the glycine part that has a high affinity for Cu.

#664 dz93

• 424 posts

Posted 16 November 2015 - 08:25 PM

Has anyone ever played around with the N and C terminus on GHK? Maybe tried N-acetyl-GHK-amide, like some people did with Semax, Selank and Epitalon? It may protect GHK a bit from enzymatic degradation. Or it may totally break it's working, eg. loose it's affinity for copper. From what I read it the glycine part that has a high affinity for Cu.

Already looked into. GHK can't be modified any further. GHK-Cu is already amidated and the N-terminus cannot be acetylated because it is complexed with copper.
  • Informative x 2
  • Good Point x 1

#665 meatsauce

• 329 posts

Posted 28 November 2015 - 05:15 PM

I started taking 20mg for 5 day cycles. I might switch to 25 twice a day for longer. I am also taking epitalon subq 3mg at night now. I started noticing good benefits at 2mg injection a day. Nicer sleep. Feelings of well being.  I'm 29.

#666 Rocket

• 1,072 posts
  • NO

Posted 29 November 2015 - 03:09 AM

I started taking 20mg for 5 day cycles. I might switch to 25 twice a day for longer. I am also taking epitalon subq 3mg at night now. I started noticing good benefits at 2mg injection a day. Nicer sleep. Feelings of well being. I'm 29.

Forgot what week I'm on... I mean my mouse. 25mg subq and no noticeable effects. Shoulder injury healed but the mouse is also dosing cjc1295 with dac (and dhea for insulin reasons ). No altered sense of well-being or sleep or anything.

Edited by Rocket, 29 November 2015 - 03:12 AM.

#667 mikey

• 987 posts
  • NO

Posted 30 November 2015 - 06:33 AM

I have not been paying consistent attention to this topic, although I have a supply of the GHK mix from TLR, which I will use after doing some more reading.

But now I see that TLR's website is gone. 

404 Not Found

Does anyone know what's up?

#668 david ellis

• 1,014 posts
  • NO

Posted 30 November 2015 - 05:32 PM

I have not been paying consistent attention to this topic, although I have a supply of the GHK mix from TLR, which I will use after doing some more reading.

But now I see that TLR's website is gone. 

404 Not Found

Does anyone know what's up?

TrueLIFE Research(www.teamtlr.com) is up this morning.  

#669 smccomas01

• 155 posts

Posted 30 November 2015 - 05:52 PM

Started my trial today mixed 10ml sterile water with 100mg GHK-Cu. Been dosing about every 30 minutes or so via nasally. Nothing to report that could not be attributed to a placebo effect.  

#670 smccomas01

• 155 posts

Posted 06 December 2015 - 10:27 PM

This is what I have found so far 1 definite energy boost I do not fatigue as much and when I do it is not to the same level. I have been doing leaves in my yard and I would typically feel tired and ready for sleep by 9. I was up till after midnight last night and even then I did not feel sleepy.  

Mentally I am quicker however my focus not so much, focus is something I struggle with. I have several Dr visits coming up and a couple of surgery's I will keep everyone apprised as my experiment progress's.   

• Informative x 1

#671 Logic

• Topic Starter
  • 2,659 posts
  • NO

Posted 11 December 2015 - 09:44 PM

It activates DNA repair genes and the apoptosis of cells that are synthesizing DNA incorrectly. ie: precancerous cells Soma.

Note that it upregulates PARP, so taking your preferred NAD+ promoter will synergise with GHK.

http://www.hindawi.c...ri/2014/151479/
"... Activation of DNA Repair Genes. DNA damage is promptly repaired in young and healthy cells, however, as we age, DNA damage starts accumulating. Resetting activity of DNA repair genes can diminish deleterious effects of aging...

...Normal healthy cells have checkpoint systems to self-destruct if they are synthesizing DNA incorrectly through programmed cell death or the apoptosis system. Matalka et al. demonstrated that GHK, at 1 to 10 nanomolar, reactivated the apoptosis system, as measured by caspases 3 and 7, and inhibited the growth of human SH-SY5Y neuroblastoma cells, human U937 histiocytic lymphoma cells, and human breast cancer cells [9]. In contrast, the GHK accelerated the growth of healthy human NIH-3T3 fibroblasts.
Our analysis of GHK’s actions found that it increased gene expression in 6 of the 12 human caspase genes that activate apoptosis. In 31 other genes, GHK altered the pattern of gene expression in a manner that would be expected to inhibit cancer growth. In DNA repair genes there was an increase (47 UP, 5 DOWN) [7]. These results support the idea that GHK may help slow or suppress cancer growth...

GHK and DNA: Resetting the Human Genome to Health : Table 4

So is anyone taking both GHK/GHK-Cu and NAD+ activators?  Nicotinamide Riboside, etc?

#672 Logic

• Topic Starter
  • 2,659 posts
  • NO

Posted 11 December 2015 - 09:53 PM

I would personally guess that a liposomal GHK formulation would be the most interesting option. Most of my research on drug delivery indicates that liposomes are a good method. The recent paper on GHK by Pickart et al (2014) recommends this to avoid breakdown before the GHK reaches the intestines.

The authors make the following references:

• P. Li, H. M. Nielsen, and A. Müllertz, “Oral delivery of peptides and proteins using lipid-based drug delivery systems,” Expert Opinion on Drug Delivery, vol. 9, no. 10, pp. 1289–1304, 2012.
  • J. Swaminathan and C. Ehrhardt, “Liposomal delivery of proteins and peptides,” Expert Opinion on Drug Delivery, vol. 9, no. 12, pp. 1489–1503, 2012. View at Publisher · View at Google Scholar 

I also found this study covering liposomal GHK preparation:

I wonder if Team TLR could prepare a liposomal formulation? 

A liposomal GHK would be nice Phoenicis but will increase the price.

I believe its easy to make liposomes and recall guides here for doing so with a sonicator/piezoelectric .pond mister.
If you decide to go that way please state your intention to buy and do let us know how it goes.

I believe most people will dose their GHK/GHK-Cu sublingually as I plan to do.

Is this an alternate option to injection?
If so; to hell with cost!  :)
Not that a pond mister costs that much:
http://www.mainlandm...om/foggers.html

Make your own Liposomal Vitamin C, Resveratrol and Curcumin

http://www.longecity...l-and-curcumin/

Liposomal quercetin, should I try to make some ?

http://www.longecity...y-to-make-some/

#673 johnross47

• 747 posts
  • Location:table 42 in the restaurant at the end of the universe

Posted 15 December 2015 - 05:23 PM

Interesting. I asked the same question a long way back. It certainly looks more attractive to me than injecting. I tried sublingual but there doesn't seem to be any significant effect so this looks like the next route to try.

#674 johnross47

• 747 posts

Posted 15 December 2015 - 07:02 PM

Would a suppository not work just as well, without all the equipment and faffing about? They're often recommended for us older folks anyway.

#675 smccomas01

• 155 posts

Posted 15 December 2015 - 07:26 PM

When I was testing I was taking it nasally as a spray
  • Informative x 1

#676 johnross47

• 747 posts

Posted 16 December 2015 - 08:01 PM

Any measurable effects that could be safely declared not to be placebo?

#677 eigenber

• 64 posts
  • NO

Posted 17 December 2015 - 03:42 AM

I purchased 15ml of 7% solution (1 gram) GHK-cu liquid accelerant from Skin Biology. Then made a solution of 2 parts DMSO and 10 parts GHK-Cu liquid. This equals roughly 75mg GHK-Cu. I drew it up into a plastic syringe and very slowly emptied it under my tongue, being careful not to swallow. Too early to report any definite changes, but I'm pretty sure this methodology is getting the solution into the bloodstream with a similar efficiency to needle injection.

• unsure x 1

#678 sunshinefrost

• 455 posts

Posted 17 December 2015 - 06:43 AM

i know i shouldn't be feeding the beast, but the way Pure writes and relentlessly bashed TLR was very creepy. He couldn't stop... i find you guys very patient.  Am i the only one who saw this ?

• Agree x 1

#679 pure

• 111 posts

Posted 17 December 2015 - 09:23 AM

I like how pointing out blatant unprofessionalism, incompetence, ineptitude, negligence, etc., is "bashing".

Obviously you're a 'believer', or from TLR.

I suppose you think it was wrong for Union Carbide to be criticized for the gas leak at Bhopal too? (..the way the press carried on about it was 'very creepy', right?)

No, I'm just not a follower. I expect professionalism and competence, not jackass inept incompetence. And, I call a spade a spade, rather than live in hope like so many others.

I only say something when it's supported by fact, and TLR provided plenty of facts/gaps to highlight.

Obviously you believe, for example, that TLR had really been dealing with the Chinese supplier they used for GHK for years (according to them) and yet despite this didn't know anything about the Chinese New Year close-down in China, and so were completely caught out totally by surprise when there was an additional delay (on top of all the previous) because of the complete close-down in China over Chinese New Year?

Yeah.... r i g h t.  If they really had dealt with the supplier for a long time as they said, they they should know about CNY close-down, or should have known about it in advance anyway and warned. So either they are liars (and had never dealt with the supplier before), or they are incompetent jackasses. Take your pick.

And obviously you find it acceptable that TLR didn't have a clue about the requirement for Mannitol because GHK is hygroscopic (until I raised the subject)?

And obviously it was acceptable to you that everyone in the GB expected fresh newly synthesized material, but only after TLR were pressured to provide the HPLC reports (by me) did it become known that the material was synthesized in early 2014? Any professional supplier would have provided the test reports they had in their possession right from the get-go.. unless they didn't want people to find out it was old material.

Of course, TLR's defense was that they never said it was going to be new stock. But if they were professional, they would have disclosed this to customers in the first place, as obviously everyone had the expectation it was a new synthesis, which was only further supported by the fact that it was taking months.

And if it was synthesized in early 2014 and in stock, why wasn't it aliquoted, vialed, lyophilized, and shipped within a week or two after they said they ordered it, instead of 3 months or whatever it ended up being?

And after all the information I provided, all the appropriate and relevant testing still wasn't done!!  hahaha! classic.

So go ahead, keep pumping the stuff into your body along with any of their other stuff.

i know i shouldn't be feeding the beast, but the way Pure writes and relentlessly bashed TLR was very creepy. He couldn't stop... i find you guys very patient.  Am i the only one who saw this ?

• Enjoying the show x 2
  • like x 1
  • Agree x 1

#680 smccomas01

• 155 posts

Posted 17 December 2015 - 01:29 PM

For the love of god can we not start this back on this thread.

Maybe the moderators can create a thread "Bash TLR" thread and all the bashing post can go into that thread.

I subscribed to this thread because I am interested in GHK and its effects and potential for rejuvenation and possible anti-aging effects.  It is frustrating to get a new notification of a post open it up and it is a rant on TLR.

I am not defending TLR and I am not putting down the detractors. Fight that shit out on another thread not this one.        

• Agree x 4
  • like x 2

#681 smccomas01

• 155 posts

Posted 17 December 2015 - 01:45 PM

Any measurable effects that could be safely declared not to be placebo?

I can not absolutely rule out placebo it is possible.

I am not a very active person physically I also have Rheumatoid Arthritis.

I think I have mentioned when I was taking GHK I felt like I had more energy not in a jittery way more alert and ready to do things. 

One day I did several hours of yard work up and down ladder raking leaves using the blower. (if anyone wants leaves I will sell them to you for a good price free)

These activities would tire me out to the point where I would take a nap after that is a consistent result.

On the day that I took GHK I did the same tasks no nap and I was up till about midnight and I did not feel fatigued no soreness the following day.

Could it be a placebo maybe I have noticed over several days of using it I do not feel tired fatigued it would seem that I have more energy.

I had a couple of surgery's I stopped taking it, I was having cataracts removed and I did not want to risk something going wrong. I just started again today I will keep you posted.  

I wish I could give you more info. I can tell you this do not take 100mg in 1 day spaced out until 1800 in the evening you will not sleep :(       

#682 Rocket

• 1,072 posts
  • NO

Posted 17 December 2015 - 02:28 PM

And after all the information I provided, all the appropriate and relevant testing still wasn't done!!  hahaha! classic.

So go ahead, keep pumping the stuff into your body along with any of their other stuff.

I just finished my run of TLRs GHK @ 25mg/day injected subq for over 1 month.  Let me start by saying that  I  the lab rat has ran a lot of different peptides, from IGF1, CJC1295, Melanotan, DSIP, and TB500, and have gotten something out of all of them (some more than others).  With the GHK, I might have well been dosing my lab rat with blue colored water because there were zero results of any kind, and zero side effects. Literally, got nothing out of it, even at this high dose. The lab rat never even had anything that he could possibly attribute to a placebo effect.  I'm not going to bash TLR as the lab rat would want to run another suppliers GHK first for comparison. 

Edited by Rocket, 17 December 2015 - 02:30 PM.

#683 smccomas01

• 155 posts

Posted 17 December 2015 - 02:47 PM

Thanks Rocket that is useful can you tell me more about yourself age etc.  The reason I ask is I am currently testing not subq taking it intra nasally I have noticed some results however they could be placebo. 

#684 Rocket

• 1,072 posts
  • NO

Posted 17 December 2015 - 03:37 PM

Thanks Rocket that is useful can you tell me more about yourself age etc.  The reason I ask is I am currently testing not subq taking it intra nasally I have noticed some results however they could be placebo. 

My lab rat used 25mg/day because a much younger lab rat here on Longecity had to use that much (stated in his posts) to trigger a bodily response because of his youthfulness.  My lab rat is entering into middle age and should therefore have seen a response to a "large" dose like 25mg/day that a young rat had to resort to.

I also injected my rat with 50mg/day on a few occasions to try and force a response. . . a side effect. . . anything at all, and still got nothing.  It may was well have been blue food coloring.

I'm tempted to try another supplier but also more tempted to order some GDF11 from an actual research company and give it a shot.

Edited by Rocket, 17 December 2015 - 03:39 PM.

#685 david ellis

• 1,014 posts
  • NO

Posted 17 December 2015 - 11:43 PM

My lab rat used 25mg/day because a much younger lab rat here on Longecity had to use that much (stated in his posts) to trigger a bodily response because of his youthfulness.  My lab rat is entering into middle age and should therefore have seen a response to a "large" dose like 25mg/day that a young rat had to resort to.

I also injected my rat with 50mg/day on a few occasions to try and force a response. . . a side effect. . . anything at all, and still got nothing.  It may was well have been blue food coloring.

I'm tempted to try another supplier but also more tempted to order some GDF11 from an actual research company and give it a shot.

From Dr Pickart's skinbiology website:   

" Approximately, 75 milligrams of GHK-Copper injected three times a week should be sufficient to activate human stem cells and improve the function of organs in older individuals. It is possible that GHK-Copper might be effective as an oral supplement enclosed in special liposomes that are taken up by the lymphatic system to avoid possible breakdown by intestinal enzymes."

25 mg is 1/3 of Dr Pickart's estimate, so the lack of reaction isn't a surprise.    

• Ill informed x 1

#686 Rocket

• 1,072 posts
  • NO

Posted 18 December 2015 - 02:24 AM

Thanks Rocket that is useful can you tell me more about yourself age etc. The reason I ask is I am currently testing not subq taking it intra nasally I have noticed some results however they could be placebo.

My lab rat used 25mg/day because a much younger lab rat here on Longecity had to use that much (stated in his posts) to trigger a bodily response because of his youthfulness. My lab rat is entering into middle age and should therefore have seen a response to a "large" dose like 25mg/day that a young rat had to resort to.

I also injected my rat with 50mg/day on a few occasions to try and force a response. . . a side effect. . . anything at all, and still got nothing. It may was well have been blue food coloring.

From Dr Pickart's skinbiology website:

" Approximately, 75 milligrams of GHK-Copper injected three times a week should be sufficient to activate human stem cells and improve the function of organs in older individuals. It is possible that GHK-Copper might be effective as an oral supplement enclosed in special liposomes that are taken up by the lymphatic system to avoid possible breakdown by intestinal enzymes."

25 mg is 1/3 of Dr Pickart's estimate, so the lack of reaction isn't a surprise.
Your math is incorrect. I was not dosing 25mg 3x per week. It was daily. Very far off from your 1/3 claim.

Also as i noted, I used sequential 50mg doses exceeding the doctors reccomendation for a weekly dose and still, nothing.

I won't be ordering GHK from TLR again. I am not bashing the company, just this particular product I bought. If I was on a budget and wanting to buy a peptide supplement, I would stay away and use other things that I know work such as cjc1295 or igf1.

Edited by Rocket, 18 December 2015 - 02:29 AM.

• Good Point x 1
  • Agree x 1

#687 david ellis

• 1,014 posts
  • NO

Posted 19 December 2015 - 09:15 PM

Rocket, the problem was not math, my point was that blood enzymes will reduce the GHK-cu concentration in the blood. -

Knowing the enzyme effect- Dr Pickart speculated that a 75 mg dose 3 times a week would be sufficient.

• Disagree x 3
  • Good Point x 1

#688 capctr

• 70 posts

Posted 29 December 2015 - 11:23 PM

Digging into this thread has been fascinating.
Can't wait to see what happens next!

#689 Nuke

• 126 posts
  • NO

Posted 30 December 2015 - 02:20 PM

Ok, so I just had a brainwave about modifying GHK. Why not add an adamantane on the Lysine? It should block the enzymatic degradation to a degree. Got the idea when reading up on P21 - http://www.longecity...ed-peptide-p21/

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for SUPPLEMENTS (in thread) to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#690 pure

• 111 posts

Posted 30 December 2015 - 03:26 PM

Because it's the H-K bond which is its point of vulnerability.

Ok, so I just had a brainwave about modifying GHK. Why not add an adamantane on the Lysine? It should block the enzymatic degradation to a degree. Got the idea when reading up on P21 - http://www.longecity...ed-peptide-p21/

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: ghk, dna repair. brain, skin, capillary, regeneratin

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users