• Create Account
  LongeCity
              Advocacy & Research for Unlimited Lifespans

Photo
* * * * - 14 votes

GHK tripeptide resets DNA. Brain, capillary, skin etc regeneration.

ghk dna repair. brain skin capillary regeneratin

• Please log in to reply
821 replies to this topic

#211 tunt01

• 2,308 posts

Posted 26 January 2015 - 08:32 PM

Can you repeat this health warning in idiot proof english please?

If you are taking Losartan, Telmisartan or any ARB class of medication that interact with Angiotensin Receptor - Type 1 (AT1), you might interfere with GHK action.  I haven't seem the actual paper, I'm just pointing out the comment from abstract.

It makes sense to a degree, because GHK seems to stimulate tissue repair and Angiotensin Receptors (which have the highest density  in the lungs) help respond to inflammation and seems to be involved in early stages of the repair response (recruitment).

• Good Point x 1

#212 BobSeitz

• 81 posts

Posted 27 January 2015 - 04:17 AM

I'd like to order 1 gram.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for SUPPLEMENTS (in thread) to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#213 Logic

• Topic Starter
  • 2,659 posts
  • NO

Posted 27 January 2015 - 03:02 PM

I'd like to order 1 gram.

Glad to have you aboard Bob.

Register an account to get the discount code to work here:
https://teamtlr.com/...back=my-account

Order here:
http://teamtlr.com/a...atio-blend.html

#214 BobSeitz

• 81 posts

Posted 27 January 2015 - 08:23 PM

Thanks heaps and bushels, Logic, for your all your efforts (and for all your other contributions!) I just purchased my gram with no problems. The 10% discount was applied.

Hope for all of us that it works.

#215 pleb

• 462 posts

Posted 27 January 2015 - 08:30 PM

I'd just like to second Bob's words. Especially the hoping it works. As I'm at the age where my skin needs More ironing than my shirts.
  • Cheerful x 1
  • like x 1

#216 Logic

• Topic Starter
  • 2,659 posts
  • NO

Posted 27 January 2015 - 09:25 PM

:laugh: Lol! Pleb. Thx.

Thx  Bob.

I too hope the buy goes well and that the product works as well as the studies say it should.

#217 Logic

• Topic Starter
  • 2,659 posts
  • NO

Posted 27 January 2015 - 09:47 PM

If you are taking Losartan, Telmisartan or any ARB class of medication that interact with Angiotensin Receptor - Type 1 (AT1), you might interfere with GHK action.  I haven't seem the actual paper, I'm just pointing out the comment from abstract.

It makes sense to a degree, because GHK seems to stimulate tissue repair and Angiotensin Receptors (which have the highest density  in the lungs) help respond to inflammation and seems to be involved in early stages of the repair response (recruitment).

Thx for the heads up Prophets. 

As interactions between GHK/GHK-Cu and other meds/supps are unknown I feel that its important to note this type of possibility.

I hope some of the more educated members chip in with their thoughts on this.

I also wonder about possible synergies between GHK/GHK-Cu and other supps and peptides like Epitalon, Gelatine, K2, Hyaluronic Acid,??? and the previously mentioned GDF-11 activators?
Does anyone have any thoughts on this?

Edited by Logic, 27 January 2015 - 09:53 PM.

• Good Point x 1

#218 dreamwolf

• 30 posts

Posted 29 January 2015 - 02:35 AM

I've pulled the trigger on 4 grams though my original commitment was 3 grams.

Also grabbed some a-semax at the same time with the code :)
  • Enjoying the show x 1

#219 johnross47

• 747 posts
  • Location:table 42 in the restaurant at the end of the universe

Posted 29 January 2015 - 09:23 PM

Placed an order for 1 gram a couple of days ago. Don't know how long it will take to get here from the UK. Has anybody started taking it yet?

• like x 1

#220 smithx

• 1,433 posts

Posted 30 January 2015 - 06:52 AM

Update, LC/MS is what we will use. I am still waiting for a confirmation as to whether we need to provide a known sample or if the spectrum is already in the database. 

• like x 1

#221 Kirito

• 63 posts

Posted 30 January 2015 - 07:42 AM

Pulled the trigger on one gram a few days ago.

#222 Logic

• Topic Starter
  • 2,659 posts
  • NO

Posted 30 January 2015 - 08:04 AM

Thx for the feedback everyone.
The 'group buy' is going swimmingly. Probably because it isn't really a group buy, but a commitment to buy and manufacture if a certain amount is reached. (with a discount code)
I don't know what we should actually call it???
  • Agree x 2
  • Cheerful x 1

#223 Gerald W. Gaston

• 529 posts

Posted 31 January 2015 - 04:40 AM

Just ordered 4g + another product.

#224 StevesPetRat

• 565 posts

Posted 31 January 2015 - 10:03 AM

ordered 1g huzzah everyone is excited to hear this

• like x 1

#225 zen

• 139 posts

Posted 31 January 2015 - 06:13 PM

Just ordered 4g, thank you for the effort to organize it!

• like x 1

#226 Matthew Butler

• 40 posts

Posted 31 January 2015 - 08:16 PM

I just, was able to see the message, how long does 1 gram last for?

#227 Logic

• Topic Starter
  • 2,659 posts
  • NO

Posted 31 January 2015 - 10:38 PM

I just, was able to see the message, how long does 1 gram last for?

http://www.longecity...ndpost&p=708887

More if you wan to apply it topically I think.

#228 Matthew Butler

• 40 posts

Posted 01 February 2015 - 03:28 AM

would this be taken via injection. I am sorry for the ignorance.

#229 pleb

• 462 posts

Posted 01 February 2015 - 11:05 AM

No need for injections. It's a small peptide only three amino acids long and can be taken in under the tongue through the mucus membrane.
  • like x 1

#230 pure

• 111 posts

Posted 01 February 2015 - 11:47 AM

Will it be native/pure GHK, or will it be with Mannitol or something similar?

#231 pleb

• 462 posts

Posted 01 February 2015 - 12:19 PM

Read the full thread. If your planning on taking anything you need to read all you can about any substance your considering taking.
  • Agree x 1

#232 pure

• 111 posts

Posted 01 February 2015 - 12:26 PM

I don't have time to read 24 pages to glean the answer to a very straight forward and quick-to-answer question, for which the answer might not even be contained.
The time it took you to write all that you could simply have looked up the relevant post(s) and replied with their #'s.
I am aware it's a 50/50 blend.
Apart from that, I haven't noticed a post mentioning whether or not Mannitol will be used. I'm sure Logic can answer this in 1 second.
  • Agree x 1

#233 pleb

• 462 posts

Posted 01 February 2015 - 12:33 PM

Yes he can and he will also tell you the same don't be so bloody idle I also would have needed to look up the relevant posts which you could have done your self
  • Agree x 1

#234 pure

• 111 posts

Posted 01 February 2015 - 01:05 PM

Well, according to Firefox the strings "manni" and "excip" are not contained anywhere in the thread.
And there is no mention of anything like it in Post 192 which is the official notification from the supplier of the specifications.
And there's nothing on TLR's website about containing mannitol either.
Therefore, it will be native peptide without mannitol, based on your insistence that I should rely on the content of this thread which has been created by amateurs.
Something tells me I should still hear it from the source.
Unless Firefox missed it.
  • Unfriendly x 1

#235 Logic

• Topic Starter
  • 2,659 posts
  • NO

Posted 02 February 2015 - 01:11 AM

Will it be native/pure GHK, or will it be with Mannitol or something similar?

No.
:)
But do at least skim the thread as Pleb said as using this internally is novel. (Excepting the studies)

I will apply it topically without hesitation, but plan to start with very low doses internally.

Thx again for your assistance in answering questions here Pleb.

#236 pure

• 111 posts

Posted 02 February 2015 - 01:32 AM

Hahaha, thanks. But "no" is ambiguous in the context of my split question.
Will it be native/pure peptide - No
Will it be with Mannitol - No
Which does "no" apply to?
  • Pointless, Timewasting x 2

#237 Logic

• Topic Starter
  • 2,659 posts
  • NO

Posted 02 February 2015 - 11:29 AM

Hahaha, thanks. But "no" is ambiguous in the context of my split question.
Will it be native/pure peptide - No
Which does "no" apply to?

:)

That would be no #2:

However you have opened a can of worms Pure as I have received the following Emails from TLR:

1:
To make a best lyophilized powder (best drug for peptide types) it is best to add mannitol to the powder. This is standard procedure. Lyophilization is obviously quality appearance and all. It can be done without it perhaps, though it may not be as 100% 'on point'

Thoughts?...hmmmmm

2:
What a coincidence that guy asked that question....

Anyway, I am not sure which people would want so I am leaning to 'pure', but mannitol may be superior...

TLR is open to running it either way as it has not been aliquoted yet.
TLR actually wanted to ask which would be preferred but did not wish to have any complications/arguments ensue.

I don't know a damn thing about lyophilisation with mannitol, so plz feel free to educate me.

If lyophilisation with mannitol makes for a superior product that is still effective topically and sublingually I am sure everyone will be cool with it??

Edited by Logic, 02 February 2015 - 11:31 AM.

• dislike x 1

#238 pure

• 111 posts

Posted 02 February 2015 - 12:21 PM

But what a coincidence we're dealing with a supplier who is so remiss as to not have mentioned/addressed this quite important aspect (Mannitol) from the outset?

I can see the above "1." and 2." has been presented/structured in such a way as to suggest that they mentionend Mannitol first, and I just "happened" to raise the point a few minutes afterwards afterwards.

This is BS.

But bigger BS still is: ("TLR actually wanted to ask which would be preferred but did not wish to have any complications/arguments ensue."). hahahaha!! Yeah, sure they did. Total Rubbish!!

I don't appreciate the attempt to try and cover their as_es.

Obviously I mentioned Mannitol first and in doing so they have realized they've put their foot in it (in terms customers impression of their credibility and competency) by not mentioning it at the outset as they should have if they were competent, remotely technically knowledgeable, and anything more than some amateurs operating out of their bedroom, who at times obviously copy and paste (verbatim) technical advice they have obtained from their supplier or another external source in reply to more technical questions raised, while letting us punters think it's their in-house knowledge base which has imparted the information.

Since they say with authority ("TLR is open to running it either way") that it can be lyophilized without Mannitol (because we are dealing with a supplier who possesses so much technical knowledge, NOT!!), then they should lyophilize just native peptide and see what happens. I dare them.

And when they do (and see the result) we can then query them on the above two bracketed statements they've made and ask them how on earth they could possibly have said such things IF they were anything more than amateurs operating from their bedroom.

Did someone who dropped out of high school at the second year author the below?:

"To make a best lyophilized powder (best drug for peptide types) it is best to add mannitol to the powder. This is standard procedure. Lyophilization is obviously quality appearance and all. It can be done without it perhaps, though it may not be as 100% 'on point'"

IF I am going to contemplate putting a research compound into my body, I at least want obtain it from a supplier who has the grammar skils of someone older than 10.

Harsh perhaps?

I think not because we're talking about other peoples health here. There is simply no room for jackass incompetence and amateurism, because one day it will lead to someone getting someone hurt.

• Unfriendly x 1
  • Informative x 1

#239 Logic

• Topic Starter
  • 2,659 posts
  • NO

Posted 02 February 2015 - 12:49 PM

Understanding Lyophilization Formulation Development
"Lophilization or freeze-drying is often used to stabilize various pharmaceutical products, including virus vaccines, protein and peptide formulations, liposome, and small-chemical drug formulations

Often a pharmaceutical product may be susceptible to physical and chemical degradation when stored as a ready-to-use solution. The goal of the formulations scientist is to identify the right formulation conditions, the right excipients in optimal quantities, and the right dosage form to maximize stability, biological activity, safety, and marketability of a particular product....

Bulking agents.
The purpose of the bulking agent is to provide bulk to the formulation. This is important in cases in which very low concentrations of the active ingredient are used. Crystalline bulking agents produce an elegant cake structure with good mechanical properties.
However, these materials often are ineffective in stabilizing products such as emulsions, proteins, and liposomes but may be suitable for small-chemical drugs and some peptides.
If a crystalline phase is suitable, mannitol can be used..."

http://images.alfres...ticle-84717.pdf

"...Mannitol is classified as a sugar alcohol; that is, it is derived from a sugar (mannose) by reduction...
Mannitol can also be used as a facilitating agent for the transportation of pharmaceuticals directly into the brain..."
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mannitol

Maximizing stability, biological activity and safety is good. 

The alcohol should also protect the peptide from bacterial attack once bacteriostatic/distilled water is added and help with sublingual absorption?

But:

• I don't know that a sugar alcohol I something we would want if we used this topically?
  • I don't know that we want to transport GHK/GHK-Cu into the brain more effectively??

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for SUPPLEMENTS (in thread) to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#240 pure

• 111 posts

Posted 02 February 2015 - 01:00 PM

Exactly. See how easy it is to source relevant information? So, IF you're a supplier who doesn't have technical expertise in-house, then you should compensate to some extent by learning all of the key apsects about the products you are selling, and which questions and what information you need to know so as to be able to supply to your customers a quality product. And the Mannitol question should already have been addressed by the supplier at the outset, if having done their homework.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: ghk, dna repair. brain, skin, capillary, regeneratin

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users