- - - - -

Cryonics in Malta

cryonics malta abroad

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Chrystoph Kardashev

• 40 posts

Posted 22 October 2014 - 05:06 PM

I'm from Malta and I'd like to know more about what my options are as well as what Maltese law says about death but I don't know where to look and who to ask. Roman catholicism is the official state religion and thereby dictates various aspects of our lives including making casket burial the only option to the deceased. However cremation is also possible if done abroad (and the ashes returned to Malta) and several funeral directors here can be paid to arrange the trips to Italy and back for such but given my limited knowledge I don't know if cryonics can be applied through a similar loophole. If anyone can point me in the right direction I'd be greatful, thanks.

#2 Chrystoph Kardashev

• Topic Starter
  • 40 posts

Posted 22 October 2014 - 07:13 PM

From cryonics.org: "There are CI members in Britain, Turkey, Ireland, Italy, Denmark, Canada, Germany, Austria, Mexico, Russia, Sweden, Japan, Spain, Singapore, Romania, the Netherlands, Malta, New Zealand and Australia, among other countries.". Some good news!

#3 Danail Bulgaria

• 2,212 posts

Posted 22 October 2014 - 07:32 PM

There should be an internet page with the Maltese laws. There you may read what says about death.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: cryonics, malta, abroad

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users