• Create Account
  LongeCity
              Advocacy & Research for Unlimited Lifespans

Photo
- - - - -

Exercise / Connective Tissue: Any solutions?

c60 connective tissue tendons

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Jefferson Greene

• 11 posts
  • NO

Posted 24 October 2014 - 06:52 PM

I'm sure most on this board are familiar with the anecdotal reports regarding connective tissue problems while using C60 in conjunction with resistance training. 

From what I've read, it seems necessary to make weight/rep increases going by "logic" instead of "feel"-- gradually increase the numbers, even if it feels like you can do a lot more. 

Is there anything else that we can be doing to minimize the chances of having a tendon issue? I would have figured that throwing in some occasional light weight, high rep training (maybe 15-30 reps) would help tremendously, but it seems like high reps are what is actually giving people the problems. I do wonder though if most of this is someone taking what would normally be a 9-10 rep max and getting 12-15 reps out of it instead of intentionally using a very light weight. 

I am aware of some possible supplements including high dose Vitamin C, Hyaluronic Acid, Cissus, etc but I'm not sure that any of these are going to be effective enough. 

#2 niner

• 16,276 posts

Posted 24 October 2014 - 07:34 PM

People who are trained to the point that they are hitting the muscle fatigue limit are the ones that are at risk.  "Muscle fatigue" doesn't mean that you've run out of energy, rather it's a free radical signaling mechanism that makes your muscles stop before you hurt yourself.  C60 apparently shuts this down (NAC will do it too).   Instead of feeling like you're "out of energy", you feel like superman, and do a bunch more reps.  This is where people get into trouble.  Everyone seems to get a tendon injury.  I wouldn't use the term connective tissue here, because that covers too much territory.  I guess tendons are technically connective tissue, but "tendinitis" is a better description.  The best way to avoid the problem is to remember your limits and don't exceed them by very many reps.  If you start from an untrained state, I don't know what will happen, but the only people who have reported it had already been lifting for some time.  I've not heard any reports of problems from people who only started lifting after they had used c60.  I don't know of any supplements that would directly address the problem.

Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for C60 HEALTH to support Longecity (this will replace the google ad above).

#3 Astroid

• 171 posts
  • NO

Posted 26 October 2014 - 03:45 AM

As I understand nerves, ligaments and tendons are the slowest healing parts of the body.  Having weight lifted for years I can assure you joint supports are important for the weak spots to prevent damage.  At the age of 59 in 2009 dead lifting 500 lbs I tore both bicep tendons, as my muscles were growing faster than my tendons. (Yes I have pics doing it also).  The Andrews Sports Institute in Gulf Breeze, Fla that operates on Alabama, Auburn and the Washington Redskins football teams had no answer after 3 years. There only comment was it was not torn bad enough to tell where to operate. Simply minded medical solution !

I was down to one arm and could lift hardly anything with the left one. If I slept and straighten my arm out it was painful enough to awaken me. I wore Cho-pat knee straps on the bicep to do yard work. 

Then a smart friend recommended Vitalzym Systemic Enzymes, used as a pain killer in Europe. The 360 bee wax coated pills are available on Amazon. Normal dose is 3 pills daily.  Your bodies production of Systemic Enzymes declines rapidly after age 27.  They are catalyst involved in 3,000 + body functions. They speed up healing, reduce inflammation and lower blood pressure naturally as they are from plants. One can not take these and take blood pressure meds also. 

I took 3 vitalzym pills for a few days and noticed nothing.. so I increased the dosage to 6 @ 3-4 x/day .. and after 90 days I healed both bicep tendons 90%.. that was 4 years ago.. I still have a slight 10% issue with the left tendon. 

Being on C60 for 2 weeks now I thought this might be beneficial for my tendon.. so I rubbed it on them a few times.. Usually doing any physical activity for long causes me to feel it in the left tendon the next day.  I have been painting a rehab the last 5 days for 4-6 hours a day. I have felt nothing in my left bicep, as well as a total lack of soreness, stiffness, or aches from the painting.  This is a first, as I have always been amazed at how a little paint brush and roller can cause so much soreness. ( I had been putting this painting job off the last 3 months due to a painful pinched nerve in my hip. The C60 reduced the pain 70% in one day... I've had no increase problem in that area from the painting either.) 

So I would recommend the following for joints..and arthritis pain. 

Systemic Enzymes in high doses.  Vitalzym I consider the strongest. 

Support straps.  Donjoy reaction knee braces are available at from  http://www.betterbra...CFeVaMgodjCUAlg

14% Gallium Nitrate horse liniment.. a capful.. once a day.. It removed 90% of my knee pain in one day.. April 20013. I applied it for 3 weeks daily and have only used it when I aggravate it.. It reduces inflammation and helps ligaments absorb nutrients. They use a 43% for horses.. available from www.galliumnitrate.com.  I have used it on elderly peoples deformed hands and instantly the pain disappeared and they could close their stiff hands.  

MSM-Sulfur is also given to Thoroughbred horses before and after racing.  Sulfur is a mineral that is in every cell membrane of the body.  One normally requires about 4,000 mg a day.. I take 1 rounded teaspoon 1-2 x /day for back issues. 

NeoCell Collagen+C type 1&3 might provide nutrients for the joints also.  

I would rub C60 on your joints also. 

#4 cani!

• 81 posts
  • NO

Posted 27 November 2014 - 02:51 PM

Haven't had any tendon issues since I started C60 and I used to suffer from shin splints for years! 

I haven't had much effect from C60 on strenght (neither starting strenght or absolute strenght) but it does help you recover faster. So limiting the volume of the workout (not the weight per say) might be beneficial to avoid wear and tear of connective tissues.

Foam rollers work wonders on connective tissues. 

Others substances are helpful too (TB500, Mk-0677) but not to the extent of C60 for me.

Happy lifting!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: c60, connective tissue, tendons

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users