• Create Account
  LongeCity
              Advocacy & Research for Unlimited Lifespans

Photo
- - - - -

Are These Safe to Take for Brain Fog? (Combinations)

blood thinners blood pressure safe?

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 KieranA001

• 403 posts
  • NO

Posted 29 October 2014 - 07:04 PM

Hello,

So basically I have put a whole list of supplements together for my brain fog based on what I know about it thus far, so I need a good inflammation reduction method while also getting good blood flow to my brain and other vital organs. I always get painful cold pins and needles in hands and always have brain fog accomplished with:

• Difficulty learning new things
  • Poor mental stamina and concentration – there may be difficulty reading a book or following a film story or following a line of argument
  • Difficulty finding the right word
  • Thinking one word, but saying another
  • Loss of mental acuity
  • Forgetfulness – decreased short-term memory
  • A feeling of spaciness and inability to think clearly
  • A feeling that you’re in a fog or a dark cloud is over your head
  • Decreased attention span
  • Mild depression and/or anxiety
  • Lack of spatial awareness

Anyway, apart from all that, the stack is as follows:

Ultra EPA fish oil ( 500mg EPA / 250mg DHA )

Standard Multi-V (New Chapter Every Man's One Daily)

Mitochondria Ignite with NT Factor

Jiaogulan

Nattosyn

Curcumin

Pretty much it, I just didn't know if it would thin my blood out too much. I also don't know if I should keep the Nattosyn in the stack or if I should replace it with Boswellia?

Would be very great full for your thoughts guys, as I've had bad brain fog all my life. I feel that the blood isn't circulating properly somehow. My heart beat sometimes gets really fast as well. Been to the doctor lots of times, didn't help! I get postrol hypotention quite a lot 

#2 zen

• 139 posts

Posted 29 October 2014 - 11:10 PM

I would like to point you to some more options.

1. Cocoa's Flavanols - do google search for "Cocoa's Flavanols Reverse Age-Related Memory Decline"
    These are easy to find on Amazon.com for example Resverage's Cocoawell True Energy or CocoaVia.

2. LEF 's Endodenthial Defense with Glisodin

3. MitoQ,  C60 Olive Oil or if these two are not an option than Ubiquinol

3. NanobacTX

4. Good vitamin B supplement, Magnesium, Taurine, L-Carnitine Fumarate

HTH

Edited by zen, 29 October 2014 - 11:16 PM.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for SUPPLEMENTS (in thread) to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#3 KieranA001

• Topic Starter
  • 403 posts
  • NO

Posted 30 October 2014 - 07:28 PM

1. Cocoa's Flavanols - do google search for "Cocoa's Flavanols Reverse Age-Related Memory Decline"
    These are easy to find on Amazon.com for example Resverage's Cocoawell True Energy or CocoaVia.

3. NanobacTX

HTH

Hello,

Thanks a lot for this list. In addition to the question I was asking though, out of all of these supplements (including yours), which ones do you think will be the best to take and which ones I can scrap from the list? I mean I know for example that two of the things I have picked both have blood thinning properties, I don't want to take something that will thin my blood out too much etc. Do you know what I mean? I don't want any drug interactions causing havoc on my health so I don't know which ones would be the best to keep..

#4 Skyguy2005

• 291 posts
  • NO

Posted 30 October 2014 - 08:08 PM

Ginkgo Biloba

#5 zen

• 139 posts

Posted 30 October 2014 - 11:39 PM

3. NanobacTX

HTH

Hello,

Thanks a lot for this list. In addition to the question I was asking though, out of all of these supplements (including yours), which ones do you think will be the best to take and which ones I can scrap from the list? I mean I know for example that two of the things I have picked both have blood thinning properties, I don't want to take something that will thin my blood out too much etc. Do you know what I mean? I don't want any drug interactions causing havoc on my health so I don't know which ones would be the best to keep..

I have just looked at the information you have in your profile and found that you are a very young person.
When I was replying to your original post I somehow assumed that you are much older.

It is not typical for the young person to battle the issues you have described so my first advice would be to go to your doctor and do all the basic tests (basic blood panel, hormone levels, vitamin d level, heavy metals, hearth health, thyroid etc.). It would be great to rule out certain diseases which could give those symptoms like for example Lyme.

If everything checks out fine, I would look closer on your diet and life style and become more physically active.

My personal choice for supplements would probably be along the following lines:

New Chapter Man's One Daily multivitamin, Fish Oil (I like Nordic Naturals Ultimate Omega brand), Ubiquinol, Magnesium, B-Complex (Country Life Coenzyme B), Taurine, L-Carnitine Fumarate, L-Glutamine, Astaxantin, Vitamin D3 (depending on the test results), LEF Mitochondrial Energy Optimizer.

If you strongly feel you need something to increase your "energy" I would consider Ginko Bilboa, Siberian Ginseng and Resverage Cocoawell True Energy. You can also do some research on Prima Una De Gato.

As for your question regarding mixing different supplements, everybody is different and something safe for one person might be unsafe for another. For example one may develop an allergic reaction to something which is absolutely safe for 99.99% of human population.

So be careful, start from the small dosage, try to avoid starting many new supplements at the same time.
If you take a lots of supplements you may want to take them at different times during the day to avoid interactions.

Finally, it is always a good idea to consult your doctor when starting something new rather than listening blindly to some strangers (like myself) giving you advices on the Internet.

In the end it is your heath and you should always do your own due diligence to make sure you know what you are doing.

HTH

Edited by zen, 31 October 2014 - 12:12 AM.

#6 KieranA001

• Topic Starter
  • 403 posts
  • NO

Posted 31 October 2014 - 10:18 AM

3. NanobacTX

HTH

Hello,

I have just looked at the information you have in your profile and found that you are a very young person.
When I was replying to your original post I somehow assumed that you are much older.

It is not typical for the young person to battle the issues you have described so my first advice would be to go to your doctor and do all the basic tests (basic blood panel, hormone levels, vitamin d level, heavy metals, hearth health, thyroid etc.). It would be great to rule out certain diseases which could give those symptoms like for example Lyme.

If everything checks out fine, I would look closer on your diet and life style and become more physically active.

My personal choice for supplements would probably be along the following lines:

New Chapter Man's One Daily multivitamin, Fish Oil (I like Nordic Naturals Ultimate Omega brand), Ubiquinol, Magnesium, B-Complex (Country Life Coenzyme B), Taurine, L-Carnitine Fumarate, L-Glutamine, Astaxantin, Vitamin D3 (depending on the test results), LEF Mitochondrial Energy Optimizer.

If you strongly feel you need something to increase your "energy" I would consider Ginko Bilboa, Siberian Ginseng and Resverage Cocoawell True Energy. You can also do some research on Prima Una De Gato.

As for your question regarding mixing different supplements, everybody is different and something safe for one person might be unsafe for another. For example one may develop an allergic reaction to something which is absolutely safe for 99.99% of human population.

So be careful, start from the small dosage, try to avoid starting many new supplements at the same time.
If you take a lots of supplements you may want to take them at different times during the day to avoid interactions.

Finally, it is always a good idea to consult your doctor when starting something new rather than listening blindly to some strangers (like myself) giving you advices on the Internet.

In the end it is your heath and you should always do your own due diligence to make sure you know what you are doing.

HTH

No I'm 19 haha, unfortunately though I have been to the doctor but mine doesn't do all that much. I'm suppose to be seeing a neurologist soon but they haven't been in contact with me since May! It's basically a lack of mental "clearness" as if you're not in the zone, along with lack of environmental "awareness" or focus.

I believe it's due to a lack of proper blood flow to the brain, or some form of circulatory problem. My diet is poor, I have to admit, incorporating lots of processed foods. I eat two pieces of fruit a day (orange and banana) along with maybe some cashews for work (maybe some sandwiches), I drink about 3 coffees and water only diet, until I go home.

I have just started to become more physically active by doing 30 minutes of weight lifting every night, plus I walk home which takes 45 minutes. I have noticed that exercise is the only thing that has helped to "lift" my brain fog away a bit, although it only goes away for about 20 minutes after the exercise. (which leads me to believe it's blood related.) If it was lyme wouldn't I have a rash of some sort? I don't have any rashes.

It isn't really my energy that's inhibited, it's my mental clearness and awareness of everything around me. It just feels like I'm in my own bubble and most of the times it's hard to listen to what people have to say because I "zone out" half way through what they're saying, and sometimes even the simplest of things don't make sense - as to what people are saying. 

I believe that you and the rest of the community will be able to help me better then the doctor though. I recall having a CBC done, all checks back fine, not sure on the rest. It isn't my thyroid glads though as I checked myself with a test kit. Hormones and electrolyte balance might play a role I'm not so sure about them. I do know this is chronic although it has gone away once or twice before. If you need to know what I did before I can recall it back. 

Thanks so much for your help though, it's much appreciated. :-)

Edited by KieranA001, 31 October 2014 - 10:18 AM.

#7 stan08

• 175 posts
  • NO

Posted 01 November 2014 - 11:59 AM

Curcumin (specifically longvida) and bacopa are very good for inflammation and cerebral blood flow. They've been amazing with helping my brain fog.
  • like x 1

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for SUPPLEMENTS (in thread) to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#8 KieranA001

• Topic Starter
  • 403 posts
  • NO

Posted 01 November 2014 - 02:33 PM

Curcumin (specifically longvida) and bacopa are very good for inflammation and cerebral blood flow. They've been amazing with helping my brain fog.

Thanks for the insight! Yep I brought some Curcumin in liquid form so going to give that a try. I also brought some Fulvic acid... and some fish oil as recommended by zen (thanks!). They came today although little did I know that Fulvic acid causes upset stomach! Shame I went out after I took it! lol

Edited by KieranA001, 01 November 2014 - 02:35 PM.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: blood thinners, blood pressure, safe?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users