ULTIMATE OPIATE DETOX STACK - Critique?

detox withdrawal opiates stacks

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 pmacdona51

• 9 posts
  • NO

Posted 31 October 2014 - 07:20 AM

Any thoughts on the following during Acute Detox from ~120mg Oxycodone Cold Turkey?  Some of this is going to carry over for PAWS alleviation.  I can assure you, with the help of a loved on ensuring that I adhere to my protocol, unless any of this has nasty contradictions, I WILL be doing 100% of this, albeit in a very strict schedule with various stacks etc.  

BASIC, Co-Factors (doses in daily, typically split 3x day)
  • NAC 2400mg
  • Milk Thistle 3000mg
  • ALA 300mg
  • Vit B6 -150mg
  • Magnesium -1000mg
  • Zinc (Elemental) 30mg
  • Vit C -9000mg
  • Vitamin D 5000iu
  • NAD (Niagen) - serving
  • Fish Oil 1000mg (EPA)
NOOTROPICS, ADAPTOGENS
  • Noopept 30mg
  • Ashwaghanda 60000mg
  • Panax Ginseng 400mg
  • Quinidine Tonic Water Cans
  • Rhodiola Rosea 500mg
  • Theanine 200mg
  • Passionflower* w/ Clonidine (see meds) 
  • Melatonin (3-6mg pre bed)

AMINOS etc.(3x day)

• Glutamine 5g* pre-bed
  • Creatine 5g* AM only
  • Whey Isolate 90g
  • DLPA 2000mg
  • NA-Tyrosine 1400mg
  • L-Glycine 2000mg
  • L-Methionine 1000mg
  • **Plan to visit my Natropath for Days 1-5 for Vit C & Glutathione IV's (any others suggested??)
HORMONE
  • HCG 500iu 2 days in a row, once a month (1st dose few days prior Day 1)
  • Test. Cyp (100mg every 4 days, started 4 weeks ago)
OTC
  • Immodium (suggested dose)
  • Ibroprophen

MEDICATIONS

• Clonidine (0.2mg 3times a day with passionflower), titrate down starting day 4 to finish day 10max
  • Ativan (as needed days 1-4 MAX)
  • Dexadrine XR 15mg (I am scripted this, usually take 30mg but trying to come off this as well so during opiate detox I am cutting by 50% to 15mg)
  • Gabapentin (have a script for 900mg daily, not sure???)

ACTIVITIES

• Stationary Bike (HRT x 10min)
  • CES/AVE Device (assist with meditation, relaxation, includes binural beats)
  • SMART GROUP Sessions
  • Sauna (prior to 1st clonidine dose)
  • Magnesium Baths
  • Massage
  • Acupuncture

AM I MISSING ANYTHING HERE??????

#2 factsmachine

• 100 posts
  • NO

Posted 31 October 2014 - 08:44 PM

That's a lot of supplements man!
Heres what takes away most of my opiate w/d, (going through it right now) Also backed by a study saying it is as effective as suboxone for managing withdrawl.
I will say what the study tried then I will post what works for me and why. 

400mg Gabapentin 3x daily with zanaflex 4mg 3x daily. 
"As effective as suboxone in opiate detox", says the study. I've never tried suboxone so I cant compare them. Only you dont need to worry about withdrawl if you only take these for a week.
Since you dont have zanaflex (tizanidine, a alpha 2 adrenergic agonist short acting skeletal muscle relaxant) you can try something else with muscle relaxing properties. 
Add in the ativan if anxiety becomes too bad, and also immodium for diarhea. Your withdrawl will be nonexistant. 

Gabapentin works best when taken in smaller dosages half or so an hour apart. So take 1/2 your dose, wait half an hour then take the other half. You wont absorb much more from taking 1 pill to taking 4 at a time because absorption % decreases almost linearly as dosage is increased at one time.

With your Dexedrine, amphetamine and other stimulants make withdrawl much much worse. There's a study on that one too. So adjust it to a dose you feel comfortable with.

Also, avoid contraindications. AVOID ANY STIMULANTS, besides that dexedrine, you have to use your discernment on that one. Remember, you have neurotransmitter deficiencies trying to come back to homeostasis. And mega-dosing vitamins probably won't help much more than placebo.

Edited by factsmachine, 31 October 2014 - 08:48 PM.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#3 Gorthaur

• 139 posts

Posted 01 November 2014 - 06:36 AM

35 different supplements a day? That's way more than even the healthiest person can process. What concerns me the most is that you're using four different stimulants. I would just stick with the dexedrine and not add the tyrosine, phenylalanine, or rhodiola. 

• like x 1

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#4 Nootropos

• 16 posts
  • NO

Posted 02 November 2014 - 06:56 PM

this can be applied to detox of benzodiazepines?

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: detox, withdrawal, opiates, stacks

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users