Yohimbine dosage

yohimbine dose dosage

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 ccnootropics

• 66 posts
  • NO

Posted 15 November 2014 - 03:48 PM

I recently decided to try out yohimbine for increased energy, and saw that it may also help with weight loss so I figured I'd give it a try!  I saw that the recommended dosage is .2mg/kg of body weight.  Does anybody know is that dose should be taken at once, split throughout the day, or even taken 2-3 times per day?  Thanks in advance!

#2 chemicalambrosia

• 393 posts
  • NO

Posted 15 November 2014 - 04:20 PM

Yohimbine is a powerful stimulant and some people have bad side effects from it. I'm one of the people who gets bad sides from it. I would recommend starting out with a small dose(like a 1/4 of the recommend dose, even if you have to pour out a capsule and divide the powder) in the morning and see how you do on it. It supposedly has a short half life, but if you are sensitive to these kinds of things you might have trouble sleeping with just a tiny bit of it in your system. Here is a good faq on it from Lyle McDonald who knows his shit, but he is recommending dosing only before cardio: http://forums.lylemc...read.php?t=4076

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for SUPPLEMENTS (in thread) to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: yohimbine, dose, dosage

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users