• Create Account
  LongeCity
              Advocacy & Research for Unlimited Lifespans

Photo
* * * * * 1 votes

Anyone try any fluorinated modafinil analogs? Fladrafinil? Modafiendz?

modafinil analog fladrafinil modafiendz

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Bateau

• 165 posts
  • NO

Posted 16 November 2014 - 05:04 PM

Anyone try either of these modafinil analogs?

I'm more interested in fladrafinil and its antiagressive effects since I can get pretty irritable on modafinil, but I'm also curious if modafiendz had similar antiagressive effects.

Generally I'm of the "If it ain't broke, don't fix it" mentality and wouldn't even bother to think about potentially harmful analogs when we have something that's so effective and proven safe, but I could really, really do without the increased irritability that comes with modafinil for me.

http://www.google.co...tents/US4489095

Attached Files

Edited by Bateau, 16 November 2014 - 05:15 PM.

#2 Galaxyshock

• 1,470 posts

Posted 17 January 2018 - 10:03 AM

Gonna bump this thread as I'm thinking about buying some fladrafinil for wakefulness. Seems like the best analog of modafinil. Any experiences?

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#3 Mind_Paralysis

• 1,715 posts
  • NO

Posted 17 January 2018 - 01:20 PM

Gonna bump this thread as I'm thinking about buying some fladrafinil for wakefulness. Seems like the best analog of modafinil. Any experiences?

Is that the analogue which for some reason lowers aggression? If so, I would love to hear your experience with it, when the time comes.

Haven't tried any myself - but I am rather curious about them - would also be interesting to see how they pare with Suvorexant, or how Suvorexant pairs with Modafinil AT ALL.

Still haven't seen anyone whom actually uses both... which to me, is absolutely flabbergasting! Seems like the perfect combo for non-narcoleptic users of Modafinil - once you're ready to sleep, Suvo should cut Modafinil down to size in the perfect way, allowing for excellent sleep...

Unless you have RLS I guess - since antagonizing orexin causes dopamine-production to plummet, and hence you would be feeling a lot more pricks and stings in your skin. A secondary antipsychotic!

Which reminds me... I need to make that thread on the newer data on orexin-antagonists... apparently they are addictive, and can quickly build tolerance?? HOW?! How are they at all addictive?? Makes no sense...! Well, one thing with this is good - it definitively proves that the dopamine-theory about pleasure and addiction is HORSE-SH*T!

It needs to be heaped on the slag-pile along with Serotonin-theory - Dopamine-theory is obviously incorrect as well.

#4 Galaxyshock

• 1,470 posts

Posted 17 January 2018 - 03:47 PM

Is that the analogue which for some reason lowers aggression? If so, I would love to hear your experience with it, when the time comes.

It is, which seems nice quality since it therefore shouldn't cause irritability like many stimulants tend to do. Also it's effective at pretty low doses.

• like x 1

#5 Galaxyshock

• 1,470 posts

Posted 25 June 2018 - 02:13 PM

I tried Intellimeds fladrafinil, doses 40mg, 80mg, 120mg. Thought I experienced some wakefulness shortly after taking the dose but most likely placebo as it faded and I could go back to sleep even with the 120mg dosage. So it's either not the real stuff or I don't respond to this analog.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#6 John250

• 1,451 posts
  • NO

Posted 25 June 2018 - 04:08 PM

I don’t see how it has anti-aggressive properties? DA release in the NAc is what can cause aggressive behavior from stimulant use. Modafinil strongly increases DA release in the NAc so I don’t see how that release would be isolated from any Modafinil analogs.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: modafinil, analog, fladrafinil, modafiendz

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users