• Create Account
  LongeCity
              Advocacy & Research for Unlimited Lifespans

Photo
- - - - -

Most efficient way to cycle Tongkat Ali?

tongkat ali cycling

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Barfly

• 65 posts

Posted 19 November 2014 - 09:29 AM

I really like this plant and I am pondering the best way to cycle it to keep the benefits and "feel" of it going for as long as possible as I have noticed that with prolonged use effects wear off somewhat.

So, I would really like to hear from more experienced users or from someone who has more knowledge on  cycling supplements about the best regime to stick to, do you stick with short "on" periods and short breaks like 5 days on 2 off, longer cycles like month on, 2 weeks off or something in between?

Also, after prolonged use do you take a bigger break to "reset" ?

Thank you for all your help

#2 Strelok

• 370 posts

Posted 20 November 2014 - 08:10 PM

I've used Tongkat off-and-on for a year or two.  I've experimented with different cycles, including taking it every day for a period of a couple months. 

I have found the best thing for ME was to:

1.  Take the lowest effective dose. 

2.  4 days on, 3 days off - or - take it every other day. 

The best cycle for you will be based on your subjective perceptions.  Experiment away! 

• like x 1

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for SUPPLEMENTS (in thread) to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#3 Barfly

• Topic Starter
  • 65 posts

Posted 22 November 2014 - 02:10 PM

Thank you for sharing your experience, think I will go with short on/off cycles like your recommended 4/3, 5/2 or something in that range.

I agree that experimenting is the key but I don't trust my subjective experience at all :)

So I was hoping for tips from more experienced users like you or for some general cycling theory tips.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: tongkat ali, cycling

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users