- - - - -

Anti-radiation Supplements?

radiation

• Please log in to reply
50 replies to this topic

#31 Kalliste

• 1,147 posts

Posted 12 December 2014 - 06:32 AM

I know his history from following him for ten years. He machine-guns his crowd with various predictions and most of them fall flat. Once in a while he gets something semi-correct and he applauds himself for being Nostradamus. Reading his page in 2011 after Fukushima it was evident that by now most of the US coast facing Japan should be glowing in the dark, well that did not happen. Radiation = magic = scaaaaaaary.

• Off-Topic x 1
  • like x 1

#32 Area-1255

• 1,515 posts

Posted 12 December 2014 - 07:18 AM

I know his history from following him for ten years. He machine-guns his crowd with various predictions and most of them fall flat. Once in a while he gets something semi-correct and he applauds himself for being Nostradamus. Reading his page in 2011 after Fukushima it was evident that by now most of the US coast facing Japan should be glowing in the dark, well that did not happen. Radiation = magic = scaaaaaaary.

I wouldn't say "most of them fall flat" - how much research have you did and which predictions didn't pan out..?

Please give the specific time frames of what he said , when he said it, and a video to link it ------

Otherwise, he's correct.

• Off-Topic x 2
  • Dangerous, Irresponsible x 1

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for SUPPLEMENTS (in thread) to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#33 Ark

• 1,729 posts

Posted 12 December 2014 - 01:05 PM

http://www.liveleak....=edf_1418162074

Edited by Ark, 12 December 2014 - 01:06 PM.

• Off-Topic x 1

#34 Logic

• 2,659 posts
  • NO

Posted 12 December 2014 - 02:10 PM

Radiation causes DNA damage and mutation even without power plants going into meltdown and bombs being tested and no doubt raise the levels worldwide.

A well researched stack to guard against DNA mutation should be part of any Longevity stack IMHO.

I plan to use the leads here to build one when I have the time.

#35 Area-1255

• 1,515 posts

Posted 12 December 2014 - 06:50 PM

Radiation causes DNA damage and mutation even without power plants going into meltdown and bombs being tested and no doubt raise the levels worldwide.

A well researched stack to guard against DNA mutation should be part of any Longevity stack IMHO.

Exactly, you don't want to live in fear but you don't want to be not prepared either....!

Live sort of in the moment, but with enough vigilance and Insight to see into the possible future.

#36 Area-1255

• 1,515 posts

Posted 12 December 2014 - 06:52 PM

:cool:  

Well, I just love people like yourself who dig up evidence during the times that I am either asleep, don't feel like going through all the stuff again, or at work - thanks bro!   :-D ;)  :sleep:

• Off-Topic x 1

#37 Skyguy2005

• 291 posts
  • NO

Posted 12 December 2014 - 09:27 PM

NAC, Ginkgo Biloba, Red Reishi

#38 Area-1255

• 1,515 posts

Posted 12 December 2014 - 09:34 PM

NAC, Ginkgo Biloba, Red Reishi

Agreed, things that increase telomeres and affect the SIRT pathway may help on the cellular level!

#39 niner

• 16,276 posts

Posted 12 December 2014 - 09:51 PM

Well, I just love people like yourself who dig up evidence during the times that I am either asleep, don't feel like going through all the stuff again, or at work - thanks bro!   :-D ;)  :sleep:

Evidence of what?  That sailors on emergency duty at the time of the worst radiation release, directly in the plume, were harmed?  Why would anyone be surprised by that, and what does it have to do with the topic of this thread?

• Agree x 2
  • Off-Topic x 1

#40 Area-1255

• 1,515 posts

Posted 12 December 2014 - 10:01 PM

Evidence of what?  That sailors on emergency duty at the time of the worst radiation release, directly in the plume, were harmed?  Why would anyone be surprised by that, and what does it have to do with the topic of this thread?

It was aimed as a sarcastic response to the guy before him...

• unsure x 1
  • Off-Topic x 1

#41 OneScrewLoose

• 2,378 posts
  • NO

Posted 13 December 2014 - 12:50 AM

Alex Jones is insane and makes his money off of fear mongering and sensationalism. There are no ifs, ands nor buts about this.

Of course, anybody who has studied the U.N sufficiently should know the kind of bullshit they are up to as well as how it is coordinated in the US.

Well of course! Only the sheeple aren't aware of that. ;)

• Unfriendly x 1
  • Cheerful x 1

#42 Volcanic

• 28 posts
  • NO

Posted 15 December 2014 - 12:24 PM

Some forms of vitamin E are radioprotective. This study discusses alpha-tocopherol succinate, delta-tocotrienol, and gamma-tocotrienol.

#43 gatornoot

• 26 posts
  • NO

Posted 15 December 2014 - 02:40 PM

Radiation causes DNA damage and mutation even without power plants going into meltdown and bombs being tested and no doubt raise the levels worldwide.

Radiation itself is radioprotective. It's all about exposure levels.

#44 smithx

• Topic Starter
  • 1,433 posts

Posted 17 December 2014 - 10:20 PM

Well, I just got back from Japan.

The only things I added to my existing set of supplements (which includes astragalus extract, other anti-oxidants, etc.) was iodine supplements just in case, and IP6 because I had some at hand.

I had planned to avoid sea bream, because it was the only food shown in the independent test database to have substantial radioactivity. Unfortunately sea bream is a high-status fish and I ended up being taken to several fancy places which featured it. I felt it would be impolite to refuse it, so I ate it.

Oh well.

I guess I'll probably be fine.

#45 normalizing

• 2,692 posts
  • NO

Posted 18 December 2014 - 08:35 AM

sea bream? i never even heard of it. if that specific fish has shown radiation content why the hell not any other sea food? makes no sense.

#46 smithx

• Topic Starter
  • 1,433 posts

Posted 18 December 2014 - 09:49 AM

It must have to do with what they feed on, and where.

#47 normalizing

• 2,692 posts
  • NO

Posted 19 December 2014 - 04:48 PM

you  might have had bigger chance getting ridiated if you got in bed with a japanese. did you now, be honest, all friends here!

#48 Logic

• 2,659 posts
  • NO

Posted 06 January 2016 - 09:33 AM

"...In silico studies showed that blocking of the natural ligand binding site of Fn 14 with the antioxidants (gallic acid, rutin, quercetin and genistein but not with ellagic acid) could prevent the uncontrolled expression of TWEAK–Fn14 complex and may contribute to prevention of radiation induced neoplasms..."
http://www.sciencedi...213231714000470

#49 evilbaga

• 39 posts

Posted 07 January 2016 - 02:13 PM

Large amounts of Vitamin C split throughout the day. Its harmless, and cheap.

Can't seem to cut/paste links (issue on my side) - so google it.

Author: Atsuo Yanagisawa

#50 message

• 72 posts

Posted 08 January 2016 - 01:53 AM

I work with a C-ARM almost daily.  Sometimes my hands get in the radiation field.  I wear a two piece lead, lead glasses, thyroid shield and lead gloves. 

I will likely be doing this for the next two or so years.  Any recommended supps to minimize long term adverse effects?

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for SUPPLEMENTS (in thread) to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#51 Skyguy2005

• 291 posts
  • NO

Posted 10 January 2016 - 11:06 PM

Supposedly, Reishi mushroom can help with radiation issues.

Ginkgo Biloba, Red Reishi, pretty much the whole shit stained world of herbs like that probably have a protective effect. Gotu Kola, Turmeric, Garlic, He Shou Wu, Ginseng, Lion's Mane, Milk Thistle, Ginger, Funugreek, Green tea etc.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: radiation

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users