The Perfect Social /GetSh*tDone / Alpha Combo

deprenylsocial phenibut memantine

• Please log in to reply
20 replies to this topic

#1 Anton Z

• 9 posts

Posted 25 November 2014 - 05:02 PM

The past 3 days have been just amazing. 

I don't mean a euphoric type amazing where I'm just excited and happy about everything, more like a calm and focused mindset where I am supremely confident and determined. I seem to naturally assume the leadership position no matter who i'm with. I am more empathetic and socially tactful. I know what needs to be done, and wont hesitate to do it. Nothing catches me off guard, nobody intimidates me. I am, for lack of a better word, the MAN.

Normally, I am a very blunt person. I seem to be a bit intimidating from my build, as well as having a naturally pissed off looking face all the time. I don't like working with people, and don't talk much. When I do, I say what I mean and it often comes across very harsh. 

What I did the yesterday. 

5:30 am - Take preworkout (contains 100mg caffeine , doesn't affect me much though) 

6:00 am - Begin workout at gym. Been in a bulking phase again, 6-8 reps , heavy weight

7:30 am - Get home, post workout shake, go back to bed. 

9:00 am - Wake up, eat breakfast. Supplement 250mg Citicoline and 400mg fish oil

10:00 am - 2.5mg Deprenyl 

10:30 am - 600mg Primaforce Phenibut And 15mg liquid Memantin

Rest of the day spent cleaning up the house(something I never do) , detail my car, shopping with GF, Dinner with GF and friends, than bed at 11. All while feeling awesome. 

This is the lowest dose of phenibut I ever tried. I generally do about 1.5g before bed. I usually take it once a week but have now taken it 3 days in a row. Going without today and see how I feel. 

Deprenyl has been pretty motivating especially at >10mg, but I don't want the diet restricting sides. Memantine sucked the first 2 days I began taking it, but now works like a dream to relieve anxiety without making me tired

In over 2 years of trial and error with a shitload of meds and supplements, these three seem to do it for me perfectly. So those with ADHD or PTSD induced anxiety, I recommend you look into these 3 especially if your like me and stims make you feel wired and burnt out, ssris brings you lower, and racetams just flat out dont do shit. 

• unsure x 2

#2 Candidatus

• 144 posts

Posted 25 November 2014 - 05:54 PM

Nice report! I just hope you post in 2+ weeks, it is very common that various substances like you take work... for a while. Any plans to cycle it? What will be the schedule?

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#3 zompy

• 56 posts

Posted 25 November 2014 - 07:51 PM

Dosing phenibut daily seems like a really dangerous thing to me, why would you do this?

#4 Flex

• 1,629 posts

Posted 25 November 2014 - 08:51 PM

While reading the post, I was not sure whether Depernyl or Phenibut was mainly responsible for the motivation, exept Your comment.

So what are Your thoughts on Depernyl ?

Is it replaceable ?

#5 Anton Z

• Topic Starter
  • 9 posts

Posted 27 November 2014 - 10:18 PM

@Flex  I've currently been on Deprenyl for 6 weeks non-consecutively . At the 4 week mark I stopped taking it and began Wellbutrin XL 300mg/day (not a good idea to combine the two) and had a very strong drop in motivation, as well as increased anxiety. 

so as of now, I haven't found a suitable replacement for Deprenyl. 

@Zompy I agree with you, I plan on taking it About 2-3 times a week, all at sub 1g doses. 

@candidatus As far as cycling goes, I guess I'll see if noticeable effects wear off 

#6 JellyRev

• 71 posts

Posted 28 November 2014 - 02:41 AM

lucky about the memantine. The side effects of starting and upping doses were the good effects. destroyed boredom which was interesting. but after 3 days baseline returns. 

#7 xks201

• 839 posts

Posted 28 November 2014 - 11:33 AM

What is the source on your phenibut?

#8 8bitmore

• 347 posts

Posted 28 November 2014 - 12:30 PM

What is the source on your phenibut?

from primary post: "600mg Primaforce Phenibut "

#9 Flex

• 1,629 posts

Posted 28 November 2014 - 05:20 PM

@Flex  I've currently been on Deprenyl for 6 weeks non-consecutively . At the 4 week mark I stopped taking it and began Wellbutrin XL 300mg/day (not a good idea to combine the two) and had a very strong drop in motivation, as well as increased anxiety. 

@Zompy I agree with you, I plan on taking it About 2-3 times a week, all at sub 1g doses. 

@candidatus As far as cycling goes, I guess I'll see if noticeable effects wear off 

Thx for the response.

In regards of wellbrutin, I´ve heard that DAT inhibitors actually cause paradox or opposite effects i.e. demotivation, perhaps depression

in contrast to Methylphenidate or cocaine, because 1) the function of DAT can be reversed by the body on its own via PKC ( I guess ?)  which releases uptaken Dopamine back and DAT inhibition would then blocks this process. 2) Methylphenidate and Cocaine do reverse on its own the DAT uptake and therefore inducing Stimulant effects

See the Cocaine and Methylphenidate hypothesis:

Dopamine reuptake transporter (DAT) "inverse agonism" - A novel hypothesis to explain the enigmatic pharmacology of cocaine.

http://www.ncbi.nlm....pubmed/24953830

Note: My goal is to help people not to perusade to take Methylphenidate or EVEN Cocaine !

I dont want to spam You with informations but if You dont believe me, read this below:

Methylphenidate decreases many genes in the Striatum which isnt quiet good for Mood & Cognition

Prefrontal cortical and striatal transcriptional responses to the reinforcing effect of repeated methylphenidate treatment in the spontaneously hypertensive rat, animal model of attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder (ADHD)

Genome-wide transcriptome profiling analyses revealed 30 differentially expressed genes in the PFC, which include transcripts involved in apoptosis (e.g. S100a9, Angptl4, Nfkbia), transcription (Cebpb, Per3), and neuronal plasticity (Homer1, Jam2, Asap1). In contrast, 306 genes were differentially expressed in the striatum and among them, 252 were downregulated. The main functional categories overrepresented among the downregulated genes include those involved in cell adhesion (e.g. Pcdh10, Ctbbd1, Itgb6), positive regulation of apoptosis (Perp, Taf1, Api5), (Notch3, Nsbp1, Sik1), mitochondrion organization (Prps18c, Letm1, Uqcrc2), and ubiquitin-mediated proteolysis (Nedd4, Usp27x, Ube2d2).

http://www.behaviora...content/10/1/17

And induces Cell damage ( cell death) even at Therapeutic dosages

Chronic Administration of Methylphenidate Induces Lipid Peroxidation in the Striatum of Young Rats

Methylphenidate at doses of 2 mg/kg and 10 mg/kg increased the levels of malondialdehyde in the striatum compared to the control group (p<0.01). At a dose of 10 mg/kg, methylphenidate decreased the superoxide dismutase activity in the frontal cortex compared to 2 mg/kg methylphenidate (p<0.05). However, there was no effect on glutathione peroxidase activity.

http://www.researchg...m_of_Young_Rats

And cocaine.... Well no need to mention it:

Just a few Tags: possible Life-long negative alterations in mood & cognition and plasticity, micro-strokes after every consumption, increased risk for a major stroke within 24h after consumption, epigenetic changes which could become inherent and so on ..

Edited by Flex, 28 November 2014 - 05:22 PM.

#10 Anton Z

• Topic Starter
  • 9 posts

Posted 28 November 2014 - 07:26 PM

lucky about the memantine. The side effects of starting and upping doses were the good effects. destroyed boredom which was interesting. but after 3 days baseline returns. 

You were titrating the memantine? I'm now at 20mg a day, Not sure about boredom, but it destroyed my anxiety.

#11 Anton Z

• Topic Starter
  • 9 posts

Posted 28 November 2014 - 07:42 PM

Thx for the response.

In regards of wellbrutin, I´ve heard that DAT inhibitors actually cause paradox or opposite effects i.e. demotivation, perhaps depression

in contrast to Methylphenidate or cocaine, because 1) the function of DAT can be reversed by the body on its own via PKC ( I guess ?)  which releases uptaken Dopamine back and DAT inhibition would then blocks this process. 2) Methylphenidate and Cocaine do reverse on its own the DAT uptake and therefore inducing Stimulant effects

See the Cocaine and Methylphenidate hypothesis:

Dopamine reuptake transporter (DAT) "inverse agonism" - A novel hypothesis to explain the enigmatic pharmacology of cocaine.

http://www.ncbi.nlm....pubmed/24953830

Note: My goal is to help people not to perusade to take Methylphenidate or EVEN Cocaine !

I dont want to spam You with informations but if You dont believe me, read this below:

Methylphenidate decreases many genes in the Striatum which isnt quiet good for Mood & Cognition

Prefrontal cortical and striatal transcriptional responses to the reinforcing effect of repeated methylphenidate treatment in the spontaneously hypertensive rat, animal model of attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder (ADHD)

Genome-wide transcriptome profiling analyses revealed 30 differentially expressed genes in the PFC, which include transcripts involved in apoptosis (e.g. S100a9, Angptl4, Nfkbia), transcription (Cebpb, Per3), and neuronal plasticity (Homer1, Jam2, Asap1). In contrast, 306 genes were differentially expressed in the striatum and among them, 252 were downregulated. The main functional categories overrepresented among the downregulated genes include those involved in cell adhesion (e.g. Pcdh10, Ctbbd1, Itgb6), positive regulation of apoptosis (Perp, Taf1, Api5), (Notch3, Nsbp1, Sik1), mitochondrion organization (Prps18c, Letm1, Uqcrc2), and ubiquitin-mediated proteolysis (Nedd4, Usp27x, Ube2d2).

http://www.behaviora...content/10/1/17

And induces Cell damage ( cell death) even at Therapeutic dosages

Chronic Administration of Methylphenidate Induces Lipid Peroxidation in the Striatum of Young Rats

Methylphenidate at doses of 2 mg/kg and 10 mg/kg increased the levels of malondialdehyde in the striatum compared to the control group (p<0.01). At a dose of 10 mg/kg, methylphenidate decreased the superoxide dismutase activity in the frontal cortex compared to 2 mg/kg methylphenidate (p<0.05). However, there was no effect on glutathione peroxidase activity.

http://www.researchg...m_of_Young_Rats

And cocaine.... Well no need to mention it:

Just a few Tags: possible Life-long negative alterations in mood & cognition and plasticity, micro-strokes after every consumption, increased risk for a major stroke within 24h after consumption, epigenetic changes which could become inherent and so on ..

Very interesting info. Personally I stopped messing with methylphenidate because of the anxiety it gave me which I assumed was caused by its noradrenaline reuptake inhibiting properties. Also cause  of the drug test issue (with or without prescription in the  military)

I've always been cautious of stims because of the downregulation and long-term risks but I'm not fully tracking on all of your post. DAT inhibition simply leads to more dopamine being built up in the striatum? Also i've never heard of the inverse agonist theory, but i'll definitly read into it. If an inverse agonist decreases activity, wouldn't it cause the opposite reaction stims are known for? 

#12 zompy

• 56 posts

Posted 29 November 2014 - 01:39 PM

I like the social/alpha getting shit done status though, did you research any stack providing this state/improvement on a daily and long term base?

#13 Anton Z

• Topic Starter
  • 9 posts

Posted 29 November 2014 - 06:47 PM

I like the social/alpha getting shit done status though, did you research any stack providing this state/improvement on a daily and long term base?

Not especially, I researched the individual substances as well as the Deprenyl + Tianeptine (didn't work for me) 

I've yet to dose the Phenibut , but plan on doing so today before I head off to work. It's been 72+ hours since last dose so I should be good. 

I'll be the first to admit my approach to experimenting with nootropics and medications alike is jacked up. I've reached a point where I feel like I've tried most everything promising for my issues. Everything that works on paper or works for others seem to have no effect/ shitty effects on me. That being said, I now try everything with much less restraint. 

#14 zompy

• 56 posts

Posted 30 November 2014 - 09:59 PM

The social and getting shit done has my priority as well, considering a stack of piracetam/cdpcholine/noopept for that...

#15 JellyRev

• 71 posts

Posted 01 December 2014 - 01:48 AM

You were titrating the memantine? I'm now at 20mg a day, Not sure about boredom, but it destroyed my anxiety.

Yea I did an initial 10mg then moved up to 20mg. at each new dosage I'd get this lack of boredom feeling. I knew I was bored but it did not bother me meaning I did not start trying to escape it via stim behavior or daydreaming.

As for anxiety, all the feelings were still there I just felt a bit disconnected to them thus they bothered me less.

Or there is a chance my brain created a tolerance/upregulated to memantine much faster than other people.  

#16 JellyRev

• 71 posts

Posted 01 December 2014 - 01:54 AM

Not especially, I researched the individual substances as well as the Deprenyl + Tianeptine (didn't work for me) 

I've yet to dose the Phenibut , but plan on doing so today before I head off to work. It's been 72+ hours since last dose so I should be good. 

I'll be the first to admit my approach to experimenting with nootropics and medications alike is jacked up. I've reached a point where I feel like I've tried most everything promising for my issues. Everything that works on paper or works for others seem to have no effect/ shitty effects on me. That being said, I now try everything with much less restraint. 

I feel ya, I decided earlier this year though that money was not going to be an issue trying out stuff. Just blowing through stuff. 

The social and getting shit done has my priority as well, considering a stack of piracetam/cdpcholine/noopept for that...

I'd personally suggest AlphaGPC over CDP choline. or at least together. CDP choline as a solo choline supp makes me sad, but then again L-Tyrosine/NALT make me angry so my brain might be a little off. 

Alpha-GPC gives me a pep in my step. 

#17 Anton Z

• Topic Starter
  • 9 posts

Posted 04 December 2014 - 05:56 AM

Yea I did an initial 10mg then moved up to 20mg. at each new dosage I'd get this lack of boredom feeling. I knew I was bored but it did not bother me meaning I did not start trying to escape it via stim behavior or daydreaming.

As for anxiety, all the feelings were still there I just felt a bit disconnected to them thus they bothered me less.

Or there is a chance my brain created a tolerance/upregulated to memantine much faster than other people.  

Sounds like a positive effect.

#18 Anton Z

• Topic Starter
  • 9 posts

Posted 04 December 2014 - 06:06 AM

10 Day update:

still going strong.

Memantine at 20 mig split 10 at 0600 and 10 at 1700.    

Phenibut at 600mg EOD . Seems to be losing its anxiolytic effect. Had a speech today in class and although I was able to maintain composure and speak fluently, I did not have the usual calm and relaxed feeling. 

Deprenyl 5mg EOD . Find the effects last longer than 48 hrs, plus I get an initial burst of energy and focus. 

guys who need help with premature ejaculation i STRONGLY recommend you try low dose phenibut. At sub 600mg doses for some reason I have complete control over ejaculation during sex. It's not that I automatically last longer, but I can if I choose to. Granted I don't have a problem with it normally (generally go around 20 min), but on phenibut I was able to go at it over an hour while staying rock hard. So all the gentlemen, give  it a try an hour before you expect to get some. 

#19 JellyRev

• 71 posts

Posted 04 December 2014 - 11:57 AM

Phenibut is considered pretty dirty. I am getting some baclofen within a week. They have a pretty similar moa. Also getting propaponol. Ill trial them separately.
I have some phenibut lying around somewheres but I don't respond to it.

Memantine was positive but likely due to its effect on I think it is musarinic receptors, which dowmregulates quickly.

#20 Flex

• 1,629 posts

Posted 04 December 2014 - 07:39 PM

In regards of Depernyl, the effects will last roughly 40 Days( 40days are actually the half-life)  or a bit more because the brain mao-B need that time to regenerate. In contrast to this, the "blood" mao-b needs only 2 weeks

So by taking Selegiline for 10days in a row, You will cover 100% of the mao-b in the brain.

See:

http://books.google....40 days&f=false

I´ve tried it for the first time a few days ago and still have a mild dopaminergic effect

Be carefull with Phenibut´s receptor desentitation, this could turn horrible. Afaik its better to do a break for a few days i.e. cycling.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#21 Anton Z

• Topic Starter
  • 9 posts

Posted 09 February 2015 - 03:18 PM

Unfortunately just ran out of Deprenyl. Going to give Adrafinil/Milk Thistle a run alongside the Memantine. 

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: deprenylsocial, phenibut, memantine

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users