• Create Account
  LongeCity
              Advocacy & Research for Unlimited Lifespans

Photo
- - - - -

Do you have a subscription to comsumerlab?

consumer lab

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 ironfistx

• 1,172 posts

Posted 25 November 2014 - 10:41 PM

I was pondering singing up because there are some reports I want to read but they don't do like quick plans, you either have to go for 12 months or buy a single report which is priced to make you not want to do it in parts.

Is your subscription something you use often?

#2 jimmerjammer

• 5 posts

Posted 26 November 2014 - 03:59 AM

I've had a subscription off and on for the past several years...

For me- I'm not sure it was worth it, although it is fairly cheap...

Pros:

Fairly current info regarding specific supplements you are looking into.  Sometimes linking pubmed and other scientific studies, just as someone may post here...

Good testing of specific brands of supplements (actual purity/amount of the good stuff you are taking the specific supplement for)--- also measurements of toxic substances in those same supplements (mercury, etc..)

Although its a yearly subscription minimum---- it is fairly cheap for helpful info...

They list cost per amount of supplement- and rank them for ease of purchasing a cheaper, but effective and safe brand

Cons:

As you stated--- you have to buy a yearly subscription (i used it for a couple weeks on whatever I was researching- then forgot about my subscription)...

- They cannot test EVERY supplement BRAND you may want to try...  They test a decent amount- but not all...

They don't test EVERY type of suppement/vitamin (can't remember what I wanted to research- but it wasn't there)...

Sorry- there is probably more info...  I'm tired/spacy right now...  Just saw that no one replied and wanted to help as much as I could...

---  I can't remember 100%, but I thought there may be a week long trial period?  Can't remember for sure...

Jimmy

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for SUPPLEMENTS (in thread) to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users