Modafanil memory decline

modafanil

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Pallas

• 45 posts
  • NO

Posted 26 November 2014 - 07:30 AM

So once I again I made the mistake of using modafanil during my exams in a hope to boost study performance.

During the first time I used it, I studied harder and longer, but now that I reflect back that motivation was due to the knowledge that I had consumed a drug. 

All It did was keep me awake. The first time I took it, it also impeded my short term memory.

I would be doing one thing and forget what I wanted to do, or forget what I was doing.

Now, I took it again 2 weeks ago at low to high doses 50-200 every 3 days. Now my memory is acting up again. 

Just a warning, that modafanil is no free lunch. The brand I used was Modvigil. 

#2 Mr Matsubayashi

• 226 posts
  • NO

Posted 26 November 2014 - 12:55 PM

Interesting, I only took it for a short period of time but it greatly increased motivation for everything (so not targeted and perhaps not really productive) and improved memory. Sounds like a case of YMMV.

Whenever I reply to a modafinil thread I always urge people to get their liver function tested before and one week after. It was obliterating my liver.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: modafanil

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users