* * * * * 1 votes

Hydroxynorketamine group buy?

nmda

• Please log in to reply
43 replies to this topic

#1 Reformed-Redan

• 2,200 posts

Posted 26 November 2014 - 08:13 PM

I'm wondering if anyone would be interested in a group buy for hydroxynorketamine for depression and low mood? I wouldn't handle the group buy but more interested if anyone else is interested in this compound?
  • like x 2

#2 medicineman

• 750 posts

Posted 27 November 2014 - 12:27 PM

Me, and another member here tried to gauge interest, but there was the fear of legal ramifications of synthesizing this stuff, and there was also not enough interest. I'd be happy with a group buy for this beauty.

what are heds for hnk and can you obtain a rough idea of its cost in bulk?

Edited by medicineman, 27 November 2014 - 12:29 PM.

• like x 1

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#3 FW900

• 341 posts
  • NO

Posted 28 November 2014 - 01:54 AM

I'm also interested in this compound for the possible the BDNF promoting properties and possible pro-PFC effects of this substance. I'd also be interested in a group buy pending on the costs.

#4 Milkyway

• 132 posts
  • NO

Posted 23 December 2014 - 01:12 AM

Well I am very interested as long as it is not considered a controlled or scheduled substance.

• like x 1

#5 Ark

• 1,729 posts

Posted 23 December 2014 - 08:34 PM

Count me in.

#6 CCD

• 4 posts
  • NO

Posted 28 March 2015 - 11:30 AM

Has anyone tried this yet?

#7 the_apollo

• 153 posts

Posted 25 August 2015 - 09:55 PM

I would as well be interested, if member interest still exist,

since this substance works as well as Ketamine does but without the side-effects.

#8 dalack

• 68 posts
  • NO

Posted 27 January 2016 - 04:14 PM

Does any still have interest in a group buy? This stuff looks interesting

#9 Reformed-Redan

• Topic Starter
  • 2,200 posts

Posted 31 January 2016 - 12:34 PM

Does any still have interest in a group buy? This stuff looks interesting

NRX-1074, seriously.

#10 JasG

• 1 posts

Posted 05 May 2016 - 04:12 AM

Count me in too.

#11 stillwater

• 116 posts

Posted 05 May 2016 - 04:17 PM

http://www.scientifi...ght-depression/

#12 Irishdude

• 102 posts

Posted 05 May 2016 - 09:51 PM

This should be restarted with the latest news but one thing puzzles me. Why dont ampa receptor agonists like aniracetam and sunifram produce depression relief?

#13 normalizing

• 2,692 posts
  • NO

Posted 05 May 2016 - 11:31 PM

count me in 3

#14 normalizing

• 2,692 posts
  • NO

Posted 05 May 2016 - 11:44 PM

on second though isnt it much better and easier to just acquire this; https://en.wikipedia...wiki/Rapastinel

On January 29, 2016, Allergan (who acquired Naurex in July 2015) announced that rapastinel had received Breakthrough Therapy designation from the U.S. FDA for adjunctive treatment of major depressive disorder.

wow its going to be on the market soon might as well go for it now and buy it cheaper than what it would cost after its trademarked

• Agree x 1

#15 Irishdude

• 102 posts

Posted 05 May 2016 - 11:58 PM

on second though isnt it much better and easier to just acquire this; https://en.wikipedia...wiki/Rapastinel

On January 29, 2016, Allergan (who acquired Naurex in July 2015) announced that rapastinel had received Breakthrough Therapy designation from the U.S. FDA for adjunctive treatment of major depressive disorder.

wow its going to be on the market soon might as well go for it now and buy it cheaper than what it would cost after its trademarked

Doesnt glx have a different MOA re partial glycine agonist where as hydroxynorketamine is targeting AMPA re agonist?

#16 normalizing

• 2,692 posts
  • NO

Posted 06 May 2016 - 12:15 AM

yeh they have different mechanism i guess taking both of them might give a nice result but still now im more interested in glyx since its proven safe and its about to hit the market

#17 Kinesis

• 262 posts
  • NO

Posted 07 May 2016 - 06:14 PM

Thanks for calling it to our attention, normalizing. Ultimately the choice may boil down to availability.

#18 meatsauce

• 329 posts

Posted 07 May 2016 - 10:07 PM

Will this produce dissociative effects similar to ketamine?

• WellResearched x 1

#19 Don Gateley

• 7 posts

Posted 30 May 2016 - 10:43 PM

Note that this is intravenous only.  Not orally active.

#20 sativa

• 536 posts
  • NO

Posted 01 June 2016 - 06:30 PM

Count me in too! (for hydroxynorketamine)

yeh they have different mechanism i guess taking both of them might give a nice result but still now im more interested in glyx since its proven safe and its about to hit the market

Personally I'm happy to take a metabolite of ketamine, a drug used worldwide with a much more prolific history than newly FDA approved glyx.

Will this produce dissociative effects similar to ketamine?

No, there does not seem to be any NMDA antagonsism.

If you are sensitive enough, you might be able to perceive visual effects from the AMPA activity.

Edited by sativa, 01 June 2016 - 06:35 PM.

#21 aminorex

• 8 posts

Posted 14 June 2016 - 06:27 PM

I am up for a group buy. I know ketamine works for me. I have no idea whether glyx would work for me.

Edited by aminorex, 14 June 2016 - 06:29 PM.

#22 normalizing

• 2,692 posts
  • NO

Posted 14 June 2016 - 08:18 PM

this group buy failed though cheers

#23 franbird

• 46 posts

Posted 14 August 2016 - 10:54 AM

bump to keep people interested

#24 hnk6

• 25 posts
  • NO

Posted 22 August 2016 - 04:47 PM

As I am sick of my anxious depression, I want to try hydroxynorketamine.

Why?

1. Ketamine has been reported to quickly relieve depression in appr 75% or TRD (treatment resistant depression) either at a dosage of 0.5 mg / kg i. v. or sublingual (30% bioavailibility). Literature: There is a great book on Amazon "Ketamine for depression".

2. It has been shown that Ketamine is especially effective in "anxious depression" rather than in the depression without anxiety. This was to the astonishment of the researchers as anxious depression has been shown to react worse to regular SSRI/SNRI and to CBT (cognitive behavioral therapy) than depression without anxiety. However, for all anxious depressed, this is good news. Lit: Ionescu et al., "Effect of baseline anxious depression on initial and sustained antidepressant response to ketamine".

3. Recently, the same group from the NIH (!) published an important study in Nature (!!!). In rats, they showed that neither does ketamine lift depression via the NMDA-receptor nor does it lift depression at all. Rather, it is its metabolite (2R, 6R)-hydroxynorketamine, which lifts the depression! Good news: it does that via the AMPA-receptor and does NOT induce dissociation or addiction (at least as the rats are concerned).

Interestingly, there are more data that support that ketamine/NMDAR fails to work against depression: a) esketamine works less than the R-ketamine (because the metabolite 2S,6S-hydroxynoketamine is not as potent as 2R,6R), b) a couple of studies of NMDAR-antagonists have already failed from some pharma companies.

4. Approximately 15% of Ketamine is metabolized into (2R,6R)-Hydroxynorketamine (more in female rats than in males). The oral bioavailibility of HNK is supposedly 50% according to the literature. Thus, I calculate: 0.5 mg/kg of ketamine i.v. equals approximately 80 kg * 0.5 mg/kg = 40 mg of ketamine or 15% of that: 6 mg of HNK. Given orally, 12 mg should be used and if the product contains (2S, 6S) and (2R, 6R), then appr. 24 mg should be taken orally (I guess).

Of course, this could be all bogus, but I have the feeling that this may actually work. After many different antidepressants, the only drug to temporarily lift my anxious depression is lorazepam (a benzo), which of course leads to addiction and doesnt work in the long run anyway, but it also works on that GABA/AMPA-receptors.

I have found 2 companies now that produce HNK at a high purity of 99%. The companies reside in UK and USA and seem to be reliable. Price would be around U$ 3,000 for 1 gram. That would be 50 dosages a 20 mg.

Anyone interested?

Edited by hnk6, 22 August 2016 - 04:59 PM.

• Informative x 2

#25 aminorex

• 8 posts

Posted 22 August 2016 - 05:05 PM

I am in for 250mg at 750 usd, pending confirmation of details.  I.e. I would like to reserve 1/4 but prefer not to commit until the arrangement has been vetted to my satisfaction. (Please deem actual receipt of funds to constitute confirmed commitment.)

• like x 1

#26 hnk6

• 25 posts
  • NO

Posted 22 August 2016 - 05:58 PM

Cool. I am still negotiating with suppliers. Then we should communicate via private mail.

#27 franbird

• 46 posts

Posted 23 August 2016 - 12:45 AM

That seems a bit expensive, can we shop around?

Edited by franbird, 23 August 2016 - 12:46 AM.

#28 hnk6

• 25 posts
  • NO

Posted 23 August 2016 - 07:54 AM

I already emailed back and forth with a Chinese supplier, they supposedly offer 1g for US 100, but I think it is fraud. Also, getting chemicals from China to ingest yourself, we would have to get an analysis for euro 600 first...
But, if you have the time and brain, pls shop around. My depression currently robs a lot of energy :(

#29 YimYam

• 135 posts

Posted 23 August 2016 - 10:51 AM

Definitely interested in group buy if its reasonably priced. Count me in

Edited by YimYam, 23 August 2016 - 10:51 AM.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#30 hnk6

• 25 posts
  • NO

Posted 23 August 2016 - 05:02 PM

OK, all people interested can contact me via e-mail, then we can sort everything out and I can provide more details.

My e-mail: hnk6 [at] tutanota (..dot...) com

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: nmda

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users