• Create Account
  LongeCity
              Advocacy & Research for Unlimited Lifespans

Photo
- - - - -

Fish and omega 3 for removal of brain fog - anecdotal - your comments?

fish; omega 3; brain fog

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 JohnDoe999

• 128 posts

Posted 28 November 2014 - 09:20 AM

I've been taking 2 capsules of Omega 3 for 15 years at least, but in the latter years I have quite often suffered from "brain fog" at work; not all the time, but too often. This impairs my working.

For general health reasons, I started to eat a lot more fish two months ago. I.e. I started to eat fish on my bread 3-4 days each week at work.

I didn't notice it then, but now in retrospective, I see that I did not have any heavy episodes of brain fog during these months.

For the last 1.5 week, I have not eaten any fish at work. This was not a conscious decision, but it takes me - in the hectic morning routine - more time to put fish and spices on my bread compared to just use some already sliced cheese or ham. 

The last three days, I've been experiencing rather severe brain fog at work againg, also impairing my speaking (i.e. I have more trouble formulating my words than normal).

Yesterday evening, the possible relationship depicted above hit me, and I took 6 * 1000mg capsules of fish oil. My brain fog disappeared.

This working day I have yet again fish on my bread, and so far the brain fog has not come back.

Has anyone else experienced personally any link between fish/omega 3 and brain fog?

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: fish;, omega 3;, brain fog

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users