modafinil nootropics first use modalert

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 Limitless3000

• 4 posts
  • NO

Posted 03 December 2014 - 07:27 PM

Hi friends.

I tried today, for the first time Modafinil 200mg. The pack is the standard 10 pills and looks pretty original and looks exactly like what people post.

I had it just after my breakfast. The taste was pretty much nothing and the texture is floury if just keep inside the mouth. I did not notice when it kicked in or it just did not happen. I don't know.

I usually have already good focus but am looking for this exceptional focus as some describe. I had couple green tea cups throughout the day and a coffee in the afternoon that gave me a normal coffee boost. I did not feel anything special other than my normal focus or anything.

My work requires lot of attention and detailing, and absolutely felt nothing of improvement. Today i felt a little sleepy as usual. When i had the coffee, i felt lot better.

I was hungry throughout the day as usual, normal focused, normal energised, normal sleepy in the mid-afternoon. No headaches, no vibrant colours, no distorted sound, no tunnelling vision, no brain fog, no anxious, no extra-motivated. Just the usual, normal as normal.

I prepared myself a lot with some sort of placebo pre-effect. I was very hopeful it fully works. Unfortunately it did not happen.

Pretty bad for the first impression... I am going to take until the weekend to see if it improves.

#2 jroseland

• 1,117 posts

Posted 04 December 2014 - 05:01 PM

Modafinil and coffee... One of my favorite combinations!

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#3 Limitless3000

• Topic Starter
  • 4 posts
  • NO

Posted 04 December 2014 - 06:29 PM

Ok I might overestimated a little bit. I was very rested by the first day that I took. So it was a little bit useless anyhow. I can assure that because i could not sleep in that night at all. I got the opportunity to review some things that had to be done in the morning. I think that the climax peak of Modafinil so far is when you are actually very tired. It works better when you are fatigued and prostate delivering you instead the normal state.

I wanted to carry this day on with a half-pill extra to see until what time i would last. So i had 200mg at 12pm yesterday, had coffee and green tea in the afternoon, did not sleep, and took more 100mg this morning. I felt normal. No signs of fatigue. Although, at 6pm i needed a nap in order to maintain best performance. Had a nap of 1 hour and voila! Here comes the normal effect again.

Suggestions:

- Modafinil is very useful when you travel and must give presentations straight away. To summarise, to perform normally when you are exhausted.

- Must be taken in the early morning, otherwise i definitely skip the day. Specially if I have some espresso.

I want to try Modafinil with Noopept or Fasoracetam, or both. Anyone has experience with that? Thanks.

#4 megatron

• 608 posts
  • NO

Posted 04 December 2014 - 06:43 PM

Modafinil + caffeine = no go. It absolutely crushes sleep, and ends up causing what one is trying to inhibit. 

#5 Thor

• 14 posts

Posted 07 December 2014 - 06:25 PM

I think the reason it didn't work at all is that you took it after breakfast. Try taking it on an empty stomach in the morning.

#6 Area-1255

• 1,515 posts

Posted 08 December 2014 - 01:40 AM

I think the reason it didn't work at all is that you took it after breakfast. Try taking it on an empty stomach in the morning.

I've noticed better effects on an empty stomach as well!

#7 ocean.soul

• 89 posts

Posted 09 December 2014 - 08:25 AM

How does modafinil different to methylphenidate in removing fatigue?

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#8 Limitless3000

• Topic Starter
  • 4 posts
  • NO

Posted 09 December 2014 - 06:16 PM

You guys are right. I started taking with empty stomach and I feel better in the morning. It makes my work out slightly better and more focused.

One big step for me in this first week was that I have been able to control my sleep cycle better. At some point in the afternoon I still very sleepy. However, everyday that I am taking it feels better with the "clarity".

At the moment my stack is:

Morning:

DMAE 120mg

Modafinil 200mg

Ginko B. 100mg

Vit B6, B12 etc

L-Theanine 150mg

Lunch:

Centrum

Fish Oil 1200mg 320mg of O-3

Coconut Oil 1000mg

Vit. D3 5000UI

Early Night:

DMAE 120mg

Fish Oil 1200mg, 320mg O-3

30min Before Sleep:

Gaba 2g

I ordered some other stuff and I will post as soon as I start to stack them.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: modafinil, nootropics, first use, modalert

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users