ebola

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 eon

• 1,369 posts
  • NO

Posted 08 December 2014 - 12:02 AM

http://www.theepocht...a-back-in-2011/

"A major breakthrough out of MIT (Massachusetts Institute of Technology) shows incredible promise as a cure for virtually every kind of viral infection known to man. But the mainstream media has chosen to stick with hype, fear and, more recently, the ominous threat of martial law when it comes to dealing with alleged viral threats like H1N1 and Ebola."

"Scientists from the school’s Lincoln Laboratory basically came up with a method of targeting viruses that destroys infected cells while leaving healthy cells unharmed, similar to how antiviral nutrients function. But here’s the kicker: The discovery was made in 2011, three years before the current Ebola outbreak, though it hasn’t received any media attention whatsoever."

"So what is this mysterious technological advancement? The paper calls them DRACOs, which is short for Double-stranded RNA Activated Caspase Oligomerizers. In essence, it is a substance that induces apoptosis, or cell death, in cells containing viral dsRNA, the double-stranded RNA produced by viruses for the purpose of replication."

“In theory, it should work against all viruses,” stated Todd Rider, a senior staff scientist from the Lincoln Laboratory’s Chemical, Biological and Nanoscale Technologies Group and inventor of the technology, to MIT News."

I'm curious since DRACOs is a "substance that induces apoptosis, or cell death, in cells containing viral dsRNA, the double-stranded RNA produced by viruses for the purpose of replication", what could be some available products that can be bought easily online? I've read of supplements regarding cell death and so on but I can't remember which ones they are. I know it won't be the same as the supposed cure like DRACOs but it would be a good start wouldn't it be? I'm sure these DRACOs would cost $84,000 (like those hepatitis treatments). LOL.

So let's start with hacking our own selves with cheaper supplements (not that I have Ebola). I was just wondering what viruses or diseases DRACOs may cure. It was said that "it should work against all viruses".

Edited by eon, 08 December 2014 - 12:10 AM.

#2 ceridwen

• 1,292 posts

Member Away

Posted 08 December 2014 - 02:01 AM

Just thinking about removing the HSV1 virus that way. Probably not such a good idea?.I'd end up with no Brian cells left but seeing as I might be going that way anyway......

#3 eon

• Topic Starter
  • 1,369 posts
  • NO

Posted 08 December 2014 - 02:12 AM

It's not like the product is readily available and if so no pharmaceutical giant would sell an "all-in-one" cure. LOL. Which is probably the reason they haven't released the product yet. They may want to come up with something "specific" to each disease rather than a cure-all tablet.

Maybe the sudden Ebola outbreak was to simply test such Ebola cures. Maybe the outbreak was caused by the people controlling the world (whoever they may be) just to see if they can also control it back with their own cures. Lots of people made a ton of money from the outbreak especially if you owned a stock in one of the companies who had Ebola antidotes (such as Tekmira, etc.). Certain stocks soared over 50%!

Just thinking about removing the HSV1 virus that way. Probably not such a good idea?.I'd end up with no Brian cells left but seeing as I might be going that way anyway......

Edited by eon, 08 December 2014 - 02:17 AM.

• Dangerous, Irresponsible x 1

sponsored ad

• Advert
Advertisements help to support the work of this non-profit organisation. [] To go ad-free join as a Member.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: ebola

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users