- - - - -

How to stock Cerebrolysin ?

cerebrolysin adhd depression anxiety ocd

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 Babychris

• 466 posts

Posted 11 December 2014 - 08:57 AM

Hello to all of you, finally I gave myself the chance (or the curse hoho) to try the pig derivated magic liquid cerebrolysin. It's very expensive so maybe that's a reason that despite the beauty of the effects there is few actual user report. The IM way is somewhat heavy for somes too.. 

For the moment, I'm pretty happy, effects is subtle but interesting. I'm at day 3 though so I will not be too conclusive.

As all of you should already know, It's VERY VERY expensive and for a daily use it's somewhat a brake for my use of this substance. So I had the idea to buy 10 ml vials and stock them in the glass bottles sent by herm pharm for liquid herbs not for a long period just ONE DAY. But baceteria and infection don't wait so I don't know if it's a good idea to play like this in a non-sterile place with pig derivative pepide.

Once again I'm not sure that science (whitout any disrespect) in enoughly developpated in this area of the forum to give me a genuine answer. But that's my favorite place so...

Thanks to you for any answer.

#2 Candidatus

• 144 posts

Posted 11 December 2014 - 09:17 AM

It's not really a huge risk to do it this way (being young and stupid, I've stored the other 5ml overnight in a syringe, lol). But anyway, I would look at bacteriostatic water - solution of distilled water and benzoyl alcohol. http://bacteriostati...riostatic-water - that's how bodybuilding peptides are mixed (as far as I know from reading some forums, never tried myself). Should preserve the antibacterial environment in the vials if you put there some BS water and cerebrolysin afterwards. It may be possible that the Cerebrolysin solution itself is bacteriostatic, but I've never looked for this particular piece of information.

Edit: Where did you get your CBL from and what kind of vials are you actually using? Sth like this http://www.medical-a...lear-10-ml.html ?

Edit2: Huh, so I've found on everpharma's website http://www.everpharm...lysin-5-12.html this article:

Cerebrolysin® in a dose higher than 10 ml must be diluted with the designated diluents prior to administration. Since Cerebrolysin® does not contain any anti-microbial preservative or bacteriostatic agent, aseptic technique and proper environmental precautions must be observed in preparation of Cerebrolysin® Injection solutions

So be careful! If you have the sterile vials such as those I posted, it shouldn't be a problem. I you don't, at least look at the bacteriostatic water. 

Edited by Candidatus, 11 December 2014 - 09:35 AM.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#3 Babychris

• Topic Starter
  • 466 posts

Posted 11 December 2014 - 09:34 AM

Cerebrolysin came from Nootropic.Eu (Not the cheapest place but geniuine for sure)

And for the vials I asked because I want to use some of the herb pharm glass (Look on Iherb) it contains originaly Lion's mane in a alcohol solution. It's full glass...

#4 Candidatus

• 144 posts

Posted 11 December 2014 - 09:39 AM

Personally, I would rather store the 5ml in a sterile syringe in a ziplock bag than in a used herbal vial. But that's just me...

• Agree x 1

#5 Candidatus

• 144 posts

Posted 11 December 2014 - 09:42 AM

Also, don't forget to use alcohol swabs - on the place of injection, on the needle, on the glass neck before breaking it. Basically always...

Edited by Candidatus, 11 December 2014 - 09:42 AM.

#6 Babychris

• Topic Starter
  • 466 posts

Posted 11 December 2014 - 10:27 AM

Yeah of course, but for herbal vial if I wash it consciensiouly with alcohol before would it a big concern ?

#7 Candidatus

• 144 posts

Posted 11 December 2014 - 12:13 PM

I don't know, perhaps not but I wonder how do you seal the top in order to keep it sterile? 

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#8 Babychris

• Topic Starter
  • 466 posts

Posted 13 December 2014 - 09:20 AM

Came back to today to alarm people (if someone taking CL is reading this) today my throat is very very irratated like a severe flu, it could be unrelated with my intake of the substance but I guess that my reckless ofhandedness with hygiene has played into this. I guess that I will stop somedays to resolve this problem  too bad !

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: cerebrolysin, adhd, depression, anxiety, ocd

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users