• 35 posts
  • NO

Posted 13 December 2014 - 06:59 AM

My stack is as follows:

Piracetam: 4.6-5.2g/3x daily
Phenylpiracetam:300mg/1x daily
aniracetam:1.2g/3x daily
Pramiracetam:300mg/2x daily
Centrophenoxine:1.2g/2x daily (may up to 3x)
Noopept:30-45mg/8x daily
Coluracetam:15-25mg/3x daily (may increase to 5x)
Oxiracetam:800mg/1x daily

I have noticed a vast increase in productivity, logic, reasoning, and a positive social increase. I talk to people more often and with greater fluency. I've even begun to master the art of making people want to talk to me without saying much at all in the conversation. Which is very convenient because most of the time I'm multitasking thinking about something else such as theories of astrophysics and determining if something is not as it seems.

I understand though that everyone has a different standpoint on what is effective and what isn't, and how much the human body can truly take but I haven't experienced any ill side effects at all. I do not take choline, my renal and liver functions are normal, and aside from drinking occasionally and taking fish oil and a multivitamin, I don't take much else.

I rarely do drugs, if I do it's a bit of cannabis before going to sleep. I have a previous history of very extended drug use, but for being only 22, I'm sure there's a few on the forum that have far surpassed me.

Is there anyone here that takes as many racetams or synthesized drugs as me?

Or can anyone bring definitive proof that it's just not a good idea to take all of these at the same time? Because my understanding is that they're relatively safe, and considering such vast improvements I only see a reason to find something else to add on. And if I should add on, what are some suggestions?

Money is not an issue at all, I've seen a few people state that it's not very wise on your pocket to do what I do, but I figured since it's not an issue, it wouldn't be a bad thing.

I've been consuming this exact stack every day for 90 days and have finally decided to create an account and post after being a long time lurker. I greatly appreciate. any feedback and am thrilled to be a part of this community.

#2 jroseland

• 1,117 posts

Posted 14 December 2014 - 12:40 AM

I propose we call this the Bond villain stack!

• Pointless, Timewasting x 2
  • Disagree x 1

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#3 SuperStack

• Topic Starter
  • 35 posts
  • NO

Posted 14 December 2014 - 01:43 AM

Why would we do that? And what does your stack look like?

#4 Gorthaur

• 139 posts

Posted 14 December 2014 - 02:40 AM

Based on my experience with piracetam, which worked amazingly well for 3 months when I first started taking it, you will soon burn out. The kinds of results you're getting are totally unsustainable. It's a lot like a manic episode. It took me at least six months to recover after I burned out, during which time I was as depressed and unmotivated as I've ever been. I was never quite the same afterwards, and piracetam (or the other racetams) never worked as well, even after taking years off. While I was having the time of my life on piracetam, I never had any reason to suspect how quickly and dramatically things would go wrong. I'm still not clear on why piracetam stops working, but some have suggested it's due to depletion of aldosterone [link] or some type of adrenal burnout.

#5 SuperStack

• Topic Starter
  • 35 posts
  • NO

Posted 14 December 2014 - 03:04 AM

Well as far as piracetam goes, I've been using it for around 6 months and have yet to notice a depletion of effects. Is it just an all of a sudden one day they stop working? Or over an amount of time you notice a depletion of effects. I took the eye test just now in the bathroom and I had minor fluctuations but not too much. Although I still have the same effects as day one of taking it.

I do take vitamins and fish oil everyday as a sort of protective measure. But from what research I've done they're all pretty safe compounds.

#6 StevesPetRat

• 565 posts

Posted 14 December 2014 - 05:21 AM

I've got one word for you, StackyMcStackerson: Isochroma.
  • Cheerful x 1
  • like x 1

#7 SuperStack

• Topic Starter
  • 35 posts
  • NO

Posted 14 December 2014 - 07:39 AM

I'm not necessarily walking around chugging Piracetam albeit I do take plenty. I can do a washout without dying and having problems.

#8 medicineman

• 750 posts

Posted 14 December 2014 - 09:11 AM

have you tried one or two instead of this many? you may get the same effects with less

#9 SuperStack

• Topic Starter
  • 35 posts
  • NO

Posted 14 December 2014 - 09:55 AM

Yes I have and no I do not get the same effects. Although with some combinations I get comparatively the same effects. It's not the exact effect.

#10 Gorthaur

• 139 posts

Posted 14 December 2014 - 05:37 PM

I'm not necessarily walking around chugging Piracetam albeit I do take plenty. I can do a washout without dying and having problems.

Isochroma took 20-30 g a day if I recall. Your stack is equivalent to that. 

If and when your stack stops working, it will probably be very sudden. For me, it lasted a week at the most. I started to experience cognitive blackouts where I was mostly unable to read or write despite being awake. That's what made me stop, more than anything, because it made schoolwork impossible. 

I think the racetams are perfectly safe for short term and occasional use, but there are no studies showing that long-term high doses are safe. Aldosterone depletion is just one possibility of what could happen with long-term high doses.  

#11 SuperStack

• Topic Starter
  • 35 posts
  • NO

Posted 14 December 2014 - 07:21 PM

Isochroma took 20-30 g a day if I recall. Your stack is equivalent to that.

If and when your stack stops working, it will probably be very sudden. For me, it lasted a week at the most. I started to experience cognitive blackouts where I was mostly unable to read or write despite being awake. That's what made me stop, more than anything, because it made schoolwork impossible.

I think the racetams are perfectly safe for short term and occasional use, but there are no studies showing that long-term high doses are safe. Aldosterone depletion is just one possibility of what could happen with long-term high doses.

Why would I be taking an equivalent dose? I'm roughly taking half of that. And it appears to me that he had other problems than just chugging piracetam. The effects of these are subtle to me. It alters my mood rather than my path of thought, if that makes sense. It seems like he had a socially unacceptable path of thought and it altered his mood towards a more expressive form.

I believe that everyone is in control of what they do. Although some drugs make it very difficult to control what one is doing, racetams have such a subtle effect that I cannot believe that solely piracetam would contribute to a manic episode.

#12 Gorthaur

• 139 posts

Posted 15 December 2014 - 03:38 AM

Why would I be taking an equivalent dose? I'm roughly taking half of that. And it appears to me that he had other problems than just chugging piracetam. The effects of these are subtle to me. It alters my mood rather than my path of thought, if that makes sense. It seems like he had a socially unacceptable path of thought and it altered his mood towards a more expressive form.

I believe that everyone is in control of what they do. Although some drugs make it very difficult to control what one is doing, racetams have such a subtle effect that I cannot believe that solely piracetam would contribute to a manic episode.

You are taking a boatload of other racetams on top of your piracetam, which is already higher than the maximum recommended dosage of 9.6 grams per day. If you convert the effective dosage of all the other racetams to just piracetam (i.e., 300 mg pramiracetam = 1 g piracetam), you are at around 25 g a day. Isochroma obviously had issues before he took piracetam, and I'm not saying you'll end up like him. But you started this thread looking for feedback, and as someone who's been using racetams on and off for five years, I just want you to be aware of the potential downsides to what you're doing. Without a doubt, I experienced mild hypomania for three months followed by an extended crash using 4.8 grams of piracetam a day.

#13 Godof Smallthings

• 710 posts

Posted 15 December 2014 - 06:48 AM

That everyone is in control of what they do is a common, but demonstrably erroneous belief.

I recommend reading 'Thinking - Fast and Slow' by Daniel Kahneman for an excellent summary of much interesting psychological research carried out throughout the past 100 years. It specifically points out how one part of our mind likes to think it is in control, and even invents excuses to protect itself from the fact that the unconscious mind actually is in charge most of the time, and much more obviously so with increased hunger, fatigue and stress.

Edited by Godof Smallthings, 15 December 2014 - 06:50 AM.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#14 SuperStack

• Topic Starter
  • 35 posts
  • NO

Posted 16 December 2014 - 12:39 AM

That everyone is in control of what they do is a common, but demonstrably erroneous belief.

I recommend reading 'Thinking - Fast and Slow' by Daniel Kahneman for an excellent summary of much interesting psychological research carried out throughout the past 100 years. It specifically points out how one part of our mind likes to think it is in control, and even invents excuses to protect itself from the fact that the unconscious mind actually is in charge most of the time, and much more obviously so with increased hunger, fatigue and stress.

Wonderful. I've been looking for another read.

How do you figure that a totally different drug is equal to the same as a different one, that's like saying a Xanax can equal klonopin

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: nootropic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users