Tenoten--Interactions with Standard Antidepressants

nootropic tricyclic ssri

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Cazorp

• 24 posts
  • NO

Posted 17 December 2014 - 06:47 AM

Have been considering taking Tenoten...seems rather hard to find specific info anywhere as to any drug interactions it might have.  I'm back on doxepin 25 mg./night and 5 mg. fluoxetine/day. Anybody understand the potential for anything that might happen if taken together or should I stop anti's first? Have mostly anxiety at times, low mood, sleep disturbance. I just ordered some Validol that I'll try first.

#2 datrat

• 144 posts

Posted 17 December 2014 - 09:06 PM

I really don't think tenoten would have any interactions with doxepin or fluoxetine. It's basically a homeopathic dilution to an antibody of S100, see this thread http://www.longecity...one-tried-this/.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#3 Cazorp

• Topic Starter
  • 24 posts
  • NO

Posted 18 December 2014 - 06:05 AM

I really don't think tenoten would have any interactions with doxepin or fluoxetine. It's basically a homeopathic dilution to an antibody of S100, see this thread http://www.longecity...one-tried-this/.

Thanks for the link...it sounds like a rather benign substance. Didn't realize it was homeopathic. I remember 20 years ago trying those "Bach" flower remedies with no benefit at all. I have tried tissue salts with mild benefit. These Russians have so many compounds out now it is hard to choose. I can't take anything too stimulating or I go into full-blown panic mode. Just tried Viibryd--not for me, can't take activation of the 5ht1a receptor. As for others ALKS-5461 sounds promising when and if we get it here...wanted to try Valdoxan but it got nixed by the FDA

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: nootropic, tricyclic, ssri

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users